• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Ex is using the spectators to build lore as part of the fun.

Also I still gotta go but am not going cuz I am too amused with all this going on.

End of D4/Start of N4
HAMMER HAS HAPPENED
Final D4 Votecount!

Ragnarokio
(5) - beryllium, potato-6, Zexy, helperman, JamieIsbored
Not Voting (2) - Ragnarokio, Minish

===============

===============

"IT'S HER! THE LAST ENEMY MUST BE @ragnarokio!" They all shouted together. They were certain, there wasn't even
the need to hear her out, mainly because nothing else could be the truth, right? Right.......? And so they killed her......

Hello Tood Ragnarokio!

In this game you’ll be the Knight, Town Chaos! Time to quit horsing around and get ready for the war!

1696971354624.png

You are a Prime Night Bus Driver and Non-Prime Night Nexus.

Every non-Prime Night (1, 4, 6…) you’ll have a Nexus modifier. If a Player targets you with a non-killing action, it will be redirected to a random Player.
Every Prime Night (2, 3, 5…) you can target two Players. Other Actions targeting these players will be reversed (actions targeting Player A will target Player B instead, and vice-versa). This can redirect normal kills.

You win when all potential threats to Town are eliminated from the game.
DAY 4 HAS ENDED
NIGHT 4 STARTS NOW

N4 Countdown Here!

People can vote for Extension of the Night (+24h)​

so, there is still a mafia out there. well, i have targeted everyone. i just haven't won because my role says that i win if everyone living when the game ends has been hopped. so, i still need to wait for you guys to get rid of the mafia.

so, there is still a mafia out there. well, i have targeted everyone. i just haven't won because my role says that i win if everyone living when the game ends has been hopped. so, i still need to wait for you guys to get rid of the mafia.
So basically either you are scum (doubt it, what would Hopper even mean for Shogi) or Ex willingly put a Kingmaker in the game, with a clause making it certain they will Kingmake, when almost any other hosts add clauses to remove them just to prevent this, but Ex wants the opposite to be intentional? Ffs.

Then again we talk about the same host who put in the game a role that works with prime and non-prime nights. And assigned the Knight piece to it, even though someone else is Vigilante...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom