• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

Votal 1C
I don’t think it’s really an issue at all tbh? I do this all the time. Don’t know what the problem is here specifically.
Me neither actually, but there was some heat regarding this stuff recently.
Don't remember which game though, have to look it up :X3:

Is this alignment indicative though?
Admittedly, I couldn't tell, I haven't played that often with Potato yet and haven't seen him roll scum iirc (but he'll probably pull it off earlier than me).
I admit that I probably have gotten a little too into it out of "personal habit" though
(three little siblings and a completely overstrained mum with a horrible taste in men)

if there is anything that isn't completely random, it probably was assigned to the number 8.
I haven’t played much, but I might remember something about 8? i can’t remember
Conclusion after catching up. I should have played this game before this mafia started.

Vote: helperman
If the number 8 was somehow inferred to be alignment indicative i’d be less concerned about this. Instead it kinda seems like helperman’s trying to draw attention to Raven for little reason imo. Its not a huge sus but it’s the biggest ping so far.
Thank you guys btw, 3/12 :yay:

I’m Batman :swirlix:
Fun Fact:
Until the 90s he was called Läderlappen in swedish, which is absolutely hilarious from a german perspective because it looks like saying Lederlappen with an accent.
The reason this is funny is because a Lederlappen is built from the words Leder (leather) and Lappen (rag/cloth, but can also mean wimp in the right context) and if we keep the concept of his costume in mind, leather rag isn't too inaccurate as a description.
But it gets even funnier because translated from swedish, Läder actually means leather and Lappen comes from Lapp (could also be Lappa, not quite sure but something like that, I don't speak swedish), which means something like patch XD
Tbf, the idea is based on Läderlappar which is the swedish name for a type of bat - but that does also likely mean that someone saw said bat and thought - that thing looks like leftover piece of leather, let's name it like that

Whew, that was a lot to catch up on.

The only significant thing I gleaned from about the 4 pages is that the number 8 is important in Stanley Parable. That's cool and all, but what's the point in lynching in the first day when everything is more or less hearsay? Sure you can try to work out some kind of connection between the lore and possible roles, but it seems hasty when nothing noteworthy has happened.

Well, nothing a night or two can't shake up ;)

vote: no lynch

to be fair while it did draw attention to raven it also revealed raven to be an indept and that probably needs something like people mentioning the number 8

I think helperman might be helpful with flavor solving and this wagon seems a bit opportunistic when it has no counterwagon

Vote: Princess Abigail
why are you so quiet are you ok
are you still angry because of persona 3 :sadsola:

Back
Top Bottom