• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Stanley Parable Mafia - Eight Stanleys Ending (Town + 8 Wins)

I uh
am very confused
:shroomad:
I can understand that, but unfortunately I'm in a position where I at least have to assume that I have to tread with care
If people who did not help me yet call out my agenda the way you just did they block me from winning permanently until they get yeeted
Which is why I try to shit that down before it gets a thing
Once people helped me, like you did earlier, they are locked and it doesn't matter anymore
But if they call me out for trying to make them do things, they can never help me for the rest of the game, they have to be yeeted in that case, if they still live by endgame then I lose

unvote
vote: thecapsfan
this is partially just because he voted me and started a wagon on me, but it is also how he did it. He took some random advice I had about the game, advice that had nothing to do with scum and made twisted it to make me suspicious. Also, I have some ideas about who scum is. Not which player, but which characters in the game.

Votal 1D
Don't say this :jessie:
Not directed at you personally, it's OK in your specific case because you've done your part before this already, but otherwise you would be locked out of the list permanently :stunfisk:

I can understand that, but unfortunately I'm in a position where I at least have to assume that I have to tread with care
If people who did not help me yet call out my agenda the way you just did they block me from winning permanently until they get yeeted
Which is why I try to shit that down before it gets a thing
Once people helped me, like you did earlier, they are locked and it doesn't matter anymore
But if they call me out for trying to make them do things, they can never help me for the rest of the game, they have to be yeeted in that case, if they still live by endgame then I lose
Clearly you can’t tell us your wincon.
unvote
vote: thecapsfan
this is partially just because he voted me and started a wagon on me, but it is also how he did it. He took some random advice I had about the game, advice that had nothing to do with scum and made twisted it to make me suspicious. Also, I have some ideas about who scum is. Not which player, but which characters in the game.
Mind sharing? Don’t see why you’re not sharing if you’re town.
Thanks quote system.

@RavenRaziel98 Can I help you get to 8/12

Back
Top Bottom