• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

if you're not anticipating being out of commission then why are you being so specific o:
Because I'll be laying in bed awake or something, probably itchin' to use my brain when I won't be feeling like speaking.

I just know that they're doping me up with quote unquote "the good gas", and I'm not sure what that will do to me.

i wanna gonna do a readlist, but i'm struggling to get a solid opinion on most players (not knowing if there's scum and whatnot has really done a number here), so some thoughts:

marshmallowmao - are we 100% sure we can trust the innocent child claim?

pretty confident that guzmania, Manical Engineer, and Midorikawa are town.

i mostly trust Jamie, but as i mentioned before, a small part of me is still wary.

exlight seems town to me. i have no concrete evidence on this, but nothing has stood out as suspicious to me.

was elieson confirmed town and i missed that?

not too trusting of mastermind lissi. i don't think she's particularly scummy, but there's nothing that's screamed "towny" to me either, so i'm null

null on TheCapsFan, but i'm leaning town. he's had solid posts

like mastermind lissi, potato-2.0 hasn't struck me as particularly towny. sure this might be some kind of OMGUS but trying to find my vig kill scummy was grasping at straws. however, he has done some things i'm not sure scum would do (trying to go into the forest instead of Jamie) so i'm just not sure.

toastghost i have no strong opinion on. hasn't really done anything that's stood out to me.

pika_pika42 is the most scummy due to posts from last phase.

it'd probably do me some good to reread some of the thread, but this is all i've got rn

Occassionally, an Announcer role can put something like this out, but my gut says that Mao (or a scumbud of Mao's) is gonna jump the gun and post an Inno Child notification at game start
my gut says this is NOT gonna happen.

It's a really weird thing to push, especially because announcers don't usually have things released in a way that this game released its opening info.

Day 3

Final Votal:
Quasar_Catfish (1) - TheCapsFan
Potato-2.0 (1) - Midorikawa
Tied Vote: The player with the most votes and the lowest Cuteness Score will be Banished.

Not Voting (?) - ???

Quasar_Catfish has been Banished. Quasar_Catfish has been Killed. Quasar_Catfish Died. They were ???, the ???-aligned ???.
Quasar_Catfish's role could not be found.

It is now Day 3.
Day 3 will end in 48 hours (on
March 3rd at 3PM Eastern Time).

• JamieIsBored
  • ExLight
  • mastermind lissi
  • guzmania
  • Potato-2.0
  • StormyStinger
  • Midorikawa
  • TheCapsFan
  • toastghost
  • Maniacal Engineer
  • Elieson
  • Pika_pika42
  • Marshmallowmao
  • Space
  • DawningWinds - ???, the ???-aligned ???
  • RavenRaziel98 - Honey Badger, the Town-aligned Bulletproof Miller, Dig for Evidence, and Stinky Bomb.
  • helperman - Black Cat, the Town-aligned Ninja, Witch's Curse, Lightning Rod + Nexus, and Kitty Cat Eyes.
  • Quasar_Catfish - ???, the ???-aligned ???

Oh wait Jamie is alive? neat i guess.

Here's the breakdown from my understanding, of the living players. Take it as you will.

• Town by Innocent Child announcement
    • Marshmallowmao
  • Town by "Miller / Infiltrator Group (with other unique abilities scattered around)"
    • JamieIsBored
    • guzmania
    • Midorikawa
    • Maniacal Engineer
  • Town by "Cop" Clear
    • Elieson

• Not cleared by anything really
    • ExLight
    • mastermind lissi
    • Potato-2.0
    • Itsjustmudkipz (Formerly StormyStinger)
    • TheCapsFan
    • toastghost
    • Pika_pika42
    • Space

@guzmania @Maniacal Engineer @Midorikawa @JamieIsBored

• Not cleared by anything really
    • ExLight
    • mastermind lissi
    • Potato-2.0
    • Itsjustmudkipz (Formerly StormyStinger)
    • TheCapsFan
    • toastghost
    • Pika_pika42
    • Space

The next vote is obviously within this batch, unless we have something amazing to do that is given with reason. Where's your vote going? Until you say anytthing, I'm thinkin Arby's, and by tahat, I mean I'm gonna hit the low-hanging fruit that is

##Vote Itsjustmudkipz

under the premise of they're subbing in on a dead slot and we have nothing to lose by pushing it.

IF YOU ARE IN MY BULLET LIST THERE, YOU SHOULD JUSTIFY YOUR TOP TWO (or three) PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR BEFORE VOTING

Back
Top Bottom