• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

After a tiny bit of scrolling from one in 2019 I found someone had the ability to see blueprints at the beginning of each phase rather than the end. I’m gonna go back and check what their alignment was.
They were town. They had this ability at the beginning of the game

I have to go eat breakfast but if anyone wants to dig further they can do that

I wouldn't mind a 36 hour Day 1 since there's so little information to go around.
I'm not too sure about that one. But if it's easier for everyone else, I'm happy to have it be shorter.
i wonder if it was possible anyone got one at the start of the game..?
Yep, it was possible. I would advise against anyone claiming they have one though. Don't need to put a target on your back this early.
Blueprints can and will be sent from this message onwards. Blueprints actions act like many other actions, if you have a blueprint and you Build it in Day One, it will be built for the phase update for End of Day One / Start of Night One.

Would everyone be able to use their abilities without a blueprint no matter their alignment?

I think the mafia would have access to their factional kill even without blueprints, right?
Most likely yeah, but they wouldn't have say Strongman to help with it I think.
Would everyone be able to use their abilities without a blueprint no matter their alignment?
Probably, so we could have a mafia doctor which'd be pretty cool. Mido's gonna love this game.

Yeah, and I’m pretty sure most people don’t even have roles at this point so there’s not much to go off of with the really long phase
But, the reads Lissi! The reads!

Anyway, for the good of the people I'll
Vote: 36 Hour Phase

I’ve been a bit busier so I haven’t done any more digging, but these are the two thread i found using the search feature

Back
Top Bottom