• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Build-It: Video Game Edition [ENDGAME]

I'll be honest, I'm very tempted to vote lissi out here, half a policy since she won't build her damn building despite very clear instructions on what to submit and when from the entire game, and half because 50% of Mudkipz's posts are just yelling "lissi town lissi town."

Also we're +2 with 9 alive, presumably either 3 scum + 1 ITP or 4 scum means we can afford a miselim worst case.

But that would be mean, so I'm not going to do it.

Okay it's probably not Mao. Moving on.
That’s such an easy bus to take pressure off of Mudkipz though. Also super easy to move off of once people started other bigger wagons.

I do agree that it probably isn’t Mao though. The slot isn’t even being mentioned anymore in the mentions and I feel like if that slot was scum Calvin would keep us aware that the slot was an available lynch.

(Also, Mao wouldn’t have been around for role cop either which I would be incredibly shocked if there wasn’t one).

Okay so:

Town:
Othinus:
Seems to be trying their best to Scumhunt, even if I don't think their reasonig lines up 100%
Exlight: Makes a good point with the time that we have and is pressing for activity.
Lissi: Is investigating through old threads to help us out, but might just be her wanting to be helpful.

Neutral:
Toastghost:
I'm a bit unsure on what to think about how they didn't get a blueprint, but maybe they're just unlucky?

Unreadable:
Guzmania, Quaser, mudkips, Divergent, Mido:
Non of them have been active enough for me to think about them.

Slightly Scum:
Jamieisbored:
Him voting me after Exlight did could be him trying to push a wagon away from him, but I don't have too much confidence that he's scum, I'd say I feel about 25%.

Inactive:
Mao, Phantom, TheCapsFan:
None of them have posted since the game has begun, and Phantom didn't even make a confirmation post.

(Feel free to mention if you disagree with me with any of these.)

I think the best course of action is to probably vote one of the inactives, since there just deadweight, and try to use any roles we get tomorrow to help make things more clear.

Vote: Phantom345.
Not really sure why they made a distinction between inactive and unreadable. Like yeah it's because the unreadable had some posts, but why not just have one tier for them all. If I really try and get into their head, I think they'd probably not say much around a mate which kind of fits both lissi and Toast here. Not getting much else from the ISO of either scum.

I'll be honest, I'm very tempted to vote lissi out here, half a policy since she won't build her damn building despite very clear instructions on what to submit and when from the entire game, and half because 50% of Mudkipz's posts are just yelling "lissi town lissi town."

Also we're +2 with 9 alive, presumably either 3 scum + 1 ITP or 4 scum means we can afford a miselim worst case.

But that would be mean, so I'm not going to do it.
My trigger finger was itchy on the Lissi button too. If we have no other leads, then it is a wagon I will likely pursue purely based on policy.

Not really sure why they made a distinction between inactive and unreadable. Like yeah it's because the unreadable had some posts, but why not just have one tier for them all. If I really try and get into their head, I think they'd probably not say much around a mate which kind of fits both lissi and Toast here. Not getting much else from the ISO of either scum.
I think having a distinction between the two tiers is NAI for those in that tiers. I think you're thinking too much about it.

That’s such an easy bus to take pressure off of Mudkipz though. Also super easy to move off of once people started other bigger wagons.

I do agree that it probably isn’t Mao though. The slot isn’t even being mentioned anymore in the mentions and I feel like if that slot was scum Calvin would keep us aware that the slot was an available lynch.

(Also, Mao wouldn’t have been around for role cop either which I would be incredibly shocked if there wasn’t one).
I think if they were going to bus they would just go with Stinger. Stinger was under pressure already, bussing the other mate there doesn't really help (and Stinger did nothing with it) long term. Seems more likely that they wanted to suggest a random inactive to avoid having to do anything further.

As far as lissi goes I don't really see the angle there personally from Mudkip, felt they kind of wanted her to be in PoE. Could be that they felt they needed to distance I suppose, I'm not really coming up with any better direction from looking at how scum talked to other slots. Think I might just go for it to be honest.

Vote: @mastermind lissi

As far as lissi goes I don't really see the angle there personally from Mudkip, felt they kind of wanted her to be in PoE.
They wanted her in PoE?

They literally said "Lissi is town" multiple times. It's like, the only read they gave in the entire game.

I think if they were going to bus they would just go with Stinger. Stinger was under pressure already, bussing the other mate there doesn't really help (and Stinger did nothing with it) long term. Seems more likely that they wanted to suggest a random inactive to avoid having to do anything further.
Eh, Stinger had an out though. But anyway this discussion is pointless because it’s 99% not Mao. Sorry for wasting time with this.

Back
Top Bottom