• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Christmas Mafia! ENDGAME: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Town Win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My name is Merry Elfspants, an elf, and I will be watching you all carefully.

Christmas, a time for everyone, but I've seen it all. From Scrooge to Santa, there are those who want to stop Christmas and they are hiding in the crowd, but there are the heroes who will arise to the challenge, and save the besieged town.

11ccff08-19b9-47ab-b8e8-d4a8c8b54a6f.jpg

Let it begin, there will be many casualties, many good and many bad, but there will be a victor. Now I'm a old elf, and need my nap so be good and take care out there. Good luck to everyone...
IT IS NOW Day 1.
You may start voting

Reminder: Please remember to confirm, before Night 0 or you will be subbed out.
Phase will end at 1PM EST (6PM GMT) Sunday 20th December.

Last edited:
##Vote Enzap

This cannot possibly be a bad decision. Certianly, this wouldn't be a jarring experience for you, would it?

HN8GswZ.jpg
How cruel ;-;

Well I was going to wait for at least one person to post before doing anything, but obviously I'm not voting for myself. Anyone got some pointers for the nub nub? :p

Well I was going to wait for at least one person to post before doing anything, but obviously I'm not voting for myself. Anyone got some pointers for the nub nub? :p
nub nub?

a67d6c5b8c.jpg

So who's got the pregame cop scan that reveals scum for us? By now you should know what's up.

Also, if it's safe to assume, the rules allow yet again for OC, which means, if I don't have you on my skype, Skype Me. Mod, can you confirm, with Christmas colours?

My skype username is Elieson. with a period after it.

Enzap, why were you going to wait before doing something? What's the motivation for not posting something when you're here to do so?

@Elieson

Skype chatting I will allow, but as with PMs and QTs all messages must be forwarded to both hosts. Neither I nor Sword Master/Kylo Ren have a Skype account with Mafia, so screenshots must be sent to both hosts via private message after each conversation.

Alright peoples, here's the deal. This is your friendly reminder that I will be gone for my Sabbath for the next 25ish hours, assuming I get back from synagogue on time.

I know it's pointless to remind you all, because something or another that I've done will annoy one of you and I'll come back Saturday night and be dead, but I figured that I would try.

ME out!

kvelling.jpg

Ok it's official

Once again, I'm usurping [no one at all] as town leader. I'm on a crusade to show you all just how easy OC gaming is, so unless you want to experience another town throw like Harry Potter mafia turned out to be, here's what's going down.

I am the Bomb, and would appreciate some levels of cooperation from you all in order to expedite this impending roflstomp we call a game. If we play efficiently, we could possibly end this by 12/25/15 and I can spend the day with my kids and not worry about this shiz.

What this means to you is:
  1. Scum is not gonna want to kill me unless like, they have a Doc/Deathproof that can protect them from killing me, which would be rather silly
  2. The more information I gather and the longer I live, the bigger threat I become to scum
  3. Conversing with me (by sharing either your role, your thoughts on the game, your thoughts on players, or any combination of the above) means that I can quickly come up with a backup system that establishes a strong web of internal networking and can bring scum down to their knees
  4. Even if scum decides I'm too much of a threat, they can just sacrifice one of their members via killing me, so that way I can just kill them in response. No matter how you look at it, scum is going to die if they actually kill me. If they get desperate and whiff, well they still come out losing.
  5. The sooner I can come up with a properly established backup, the sooner we can confirm town, weed out nonconfirmed and establish a lynch priority
  6. Until we can sort out priorities, Scum is effectively rando-aiming for N1. Now, actions can be slightly coordinated. This means if you have an action, I can help you make it even more useful!
  7. Lies can be caught because action history can be tracked by claims prior to and post-action. This means that inconsistencies will pop up sooner, and bullshitters will have a harder time bullshitting.

THEREFORE, WHAT I REQUEST FROM YOU IS ONE (OR MORE) OF THE THINGS BELOW:

• Send me a PM/QuickTopic (including hosts) with (Step 3 stuff) enclosed
  • Send me a Skype (I'll handle logging for hosts) with (Step 3 stuff) enclosed
  • Send me a muffin, because who doesn't love a good muffin
  • Post in thread why you think this is a bad idea and why I'm possibly scum bluffing, as well as the theoretical motivations and benefits of this
  • Seriously, I'm really in the mood for muffins
  • Updates on your changing thoughts, and as much general discussion held in-thread, with role discussion held behind the scenes. Scum doesn't need to know about night results or even know that you say, were hooked or something. In theory, a passive might not even know they were hooked. Keeping that info out of scum's hands is a priority,
  • If you are a cop or something, scan me. If you think I'm lying and I'm scum godfather or something, well there's not much I can do about your paranoia except tell you to deal with it
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS CASE
  • Potential innocence
  • A fitting spot in the to-be-established Circle of Trust
  • Entertaining .GIFs, .PNGs and .JPGs posted in thread, reminding you that I am the best
  • A quick and easy win
  • You can arguably be a lazier player if you want to, while I do the work, and then just follow the steps I lay out for you if I end up dying
  • To talk to me, and maybe even my awesome daughter
  • Witty anecdotes

Ok. Now that that's out of the way, I'll be leaving my work in just a few minutes. IMs/PMs would be much appreciated. If I do not respond, just assume I will at a later time. I virtually always have a PC to access, and can PM via mobile. QT and Skype don't work on my potatophone so if we communicate by those methods, you may have to wait for a bit longer between replies.

I decided to get an alternate Skype to use for Mafia games! If you wish to use Skype in this game, add me to your conversation: pinball.wizard4

Have no fear, Zexy's here!

I'm afraid you're a bit too quick, Elie. I definitely agree that we should get a town leader but please don't expect me (or everyone else) to just trust you at the beginning of d1 for little reason. The town leader will get confirmed in one way or another anyways, and if you don't CC, I'll be willing to trust you... but it should wait for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom