S
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm trying to mentally write the thing and type it up later, but I can't think of anything, while working on your banner.
    Yeah, I've been trying to write Missingno. Trilogy part 2 while working on your banner. Yey Writers Block.
    Oi oi, trying to figure out where the main guy goes and how he looks (is he facing the camera or the slightly crispy city? Is is close to the camera or at a distance, etcetc) how're you?
    Sorry, Moat, he's a bloke near where I live who shot his ex, killed her new lover, and then shot an officer before hiding in a village for a week. He's been shot and now coming to a hospital in the city near me D=
    Henh ^^; sorry if it looks crap. Tis why I never advertise my work. That's the 46th attempt (I work insanely fast, but never like the outcome, Rival's Story's banner took quite a few itself).
    The tense problems is just something you need to work on. English isn't your first language so I guess it is harder for you, just be sure to use 'was' instead of 'is', that kind of thing. If you want me to proofread your chapters before you post them so I can point out things like tense problems, I can do that for you but we just won't be as obsessive as with the prologue =P

The amnesia thing is fine if that's what you want to do. It's something I personally disagree with but it's not so bad that it's stupid that you do it. Anyway, just keep working on it and I'm sure it'll be great. Gah. Gotta write a new chapter of Rival's Story today. Ugh.
    Oh that sounds cool. Do you mean it's Friday now or tomorrow? It's Thursday over here, you see and I didn't think the Phillipines were that far ahead of London. (7 or 8 hours no? So shouldn't it be between 7 and 9 in the evening?)

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter. I think you could win some awards with this if you stay committed and keep up the quality.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom