Recent content by Trainer17

1. Trainer17

Notice The RPG Directory [Version 2.1a]: Advertise your RPGs here as well!

Updated till here. @Leavanny If your RP's still running, I need a link to your thread ^^;
  2. Trainer17

Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

My AIM would be PokeFan17 and Skype is Kaizoku-o_Luffy. Add me in either xD
  3. Trainer17

Still under works xD However, you can hit me up @ skype or AIM (if you have it) for more info about this project!
  4. Trainer17

Bumping because I'm recruiting more people to help me on this project of mine. If you're interested, post here or send me a PM, thanks!
  5. Trainer17

Updated! Loving the new RPs so far <3
  6. Trainer17

Ah, it's been a while. Sorry I couldn't provide active updates for this from time to time due to my rl work load. But however, I'm planning to revamp this sometime soon, and hopefully, the list of active RP remains unchanged. :D
  7. Trainer17

Link? :D Others updated~
  8. Trainer17

Kanade : Need a link to your thread. All others updated~ Woot for late update! :-D
  9. Trainer17

InfinityLuxray Need SU Link for this, please. Other than that, the rest are all updated!
  10. Trainer17

The Sounding Board

Have you guys ever tried ANIME RP? I mean, not romance or action thriller, but something along the lines of Adventure. A few would be like Fairy Tail, Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn, ONE PIECE. I was thinking to develop an RP (One Piece) with pretty much simplistic details and whatnot (I tend not to...
  11. Trainer17

The Sounding Board

You should post it. I'm pretty sure it would at least generate a few of our interests!
  12. Trainer17

The Sounding Board

I'd reckon this would do well as a Sticky. If it doesn't, I'll just take it back down, but hey, I don't think MM or the others here will make that happen. :D -T17
  13. Trainer17

I'm pretty sure the others aren't going that super fast either. Hahaha. It doesn't matter anyways. As long as its up and running. RPs are meant to be rather slow, fruitful, fun and enjoyable. ;) -T17
Back
Top Bottom