Bulbagarden

Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Really? Not one film? O____O too bad, because they are reall, really good. Especially the Guardians films.

I ferl like at this point there is so much buildup, the actual tournament is going to fly by and disappoint. We'll see.....
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Nuh-uh. Can you tell I don't often watch live action? :p I mean, have a little interest in some of them, like Thor, The Avengers, or Civil War, but not enough to actually invest time or money into them (since I'd have to watch some of the movies preceding those for them to make more sense; but then again, I did it with DBZ!).

Oh, and there was a major spoiler for episode 93 that I couldn't resist reading, but I'll keep you free of it if you'd prefer that. :3
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
I guess so, but since I'm such a massive MCU fan I feel you are missing out :p

No I've seen it. Frieza returns.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
At least I've dipped into the greatness of Naruto! :p

Yup. And since he's my favorite character, I'm quite hyped for this myself! Plus, I thought this kind of thing would be awesome for the Universe 6 arc, so this is sort of a dream come true...
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Ah, that's something I have never gotten into....

Agreed! Wonder who Frieza will replace? And how he will cooperate.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
You should, you totally should. It really is great!

Apparently, Buu suddenly falls asleep for 2 months (big surprise there, amirite?), so Gokū picks Freeza as the last team member. His cooperation will be interesting for sure. I bet he'd rather die (again) than work with them, but we'll see how he's convinced. I love how Gokū keeps using the fake 10 million zeni excuse. :p
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Maybe, if you watch an MCU film sometime :p you can easily watch the first Guardians, it is more of a standalone movie.

Everyone's gonna be so mad at Goku LOL
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Boooo! :p

More than they already are? Then again, when 11 other Universes are plotting to kill you, how much worse off can you get? :p
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Oh don't want to? :p

That is true.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Not in particular, not at this time, anyway. The live action factor is probably a pretty big one for me. I guess animation has had that big of an impact on me! Even so, though, I might someday beyond the foreseeable future. Maybe. :p
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Do you not watch any live action then?

Likewise, I am not much into animation, besides Pokémon, Digimon and DBZ :p
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Some here and there, most notably Pirates of the Caribbean, but for the most part I stick to animation. Usually it's because of a lack of interest on my part or the film's content. Or both. :D

Well, I'd think of some way to convince you to watch or read Naruto, but I got nothin', so... Watch or read it! :p
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
I see! I also don't watch animated movies much at all. I always think they are too childish for my taste but then I end up loving some I watch. I saw Zootopia last week, it was great! Inside Out was also really good.

Hmm, it doesn't particularly interest me but maybe sometime.
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
I loved Big Hero 6 and Zootopia! Planning on watching The Secret Life of Pets sometime as well. I'm also really looking forward to Wreck-It Ralph 2 because it's supposed to have shenanigans revolving around the Internet!
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Oh yes Big Hero 6 was also really good! Based on a Marvel comic actually :)

Have yet to see Wreck-It-Ralph
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Mm-hmm! There's also a manga of it that I'd like to read.

It's based on video games, so that might affect the experience. Can't say for sure, tho'.
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
I'll check if it's on Netflix!
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Naruto is :p
Neo Blaze
Neo Blaze
Hahaha. So are the MCU films xD
Time Breaker
Time Breaker
Fair point. :p Netflix is pretty neat, though they make a LOT of questionable decisions (like removing Best Wishes! XP).
Back
Top Bottom