Search results for query: *

1. T

Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Sign Ups/OOC Thread)

Name: Isaiah Denten Gender: M Age: 17 Appearance: Isaiah’s height is common for males, at 5’8, and his weight simply matches his height almost to a tee. His looks seem somewhat sinister, with jet black hair and matching dark, slightly bushy eyebrows. He has a somewhat prominent angular...
  2. T

Phoenix Academy for Pokemon Training (Sign Ups/OOC Thread)

Would it still be possible to join in, or is it too late? :o
  3. T

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread: Vol. 2

I do not have a simple thanks, but instead a story. Or, a small look into the lives, and conversations, of two friends. This is a true story. You're so awesome YOU GET THE MOST EPIC HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS THREAD HAS SEEN.
  4. T

*Insert insane cackling here*

Hello person I've never seen before in my life!
  5. T

Okay, I'm starting to get worried.

I'm thinking it's Y2K all over again. People were really freaking out about that, anybody remember? Turning off all the electronics and hiding in bomb shelters and all that good stuff. Won't be the last time people think it's the end of days. But yes, the Earth is slowly dying.
  6. T

Invasion...

Because I just crawled out of my hole to signal 10 more years of URPG summer. Or something. Did you know I've been in this thing for around 10 years?
  7. T

So yeah... hi.

Shroomy? As in, Fair's Shroomy? IS THAT REALLY YOU?
  8. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Trigun. Oh so amazing it is. Been wanting to catch Brotherhood, though.
  9. T

Invasion...

So Harry talked you into coming, ST?
  10. T

Children of Legends

( V ) _ ( V ) ( V ) _ ( V ) The scientist took another step, his white lab coat moving slightly with the movement, pausing to check on the bubbling vial filled with a strange red liquid before looking into a small contained area via a monitor. He tapped the...
  11. T

Hi ^_^

Hurrah for those of us old enough to remember when Red and Blue came out!
  12. T

Last movie you watched

Boogeyman 3. Wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be.
  13. T

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Shrimp and water. Had a nice two for one deal for the seafood at the ol' store, and the water is s'posed to be good for me and all.
  14. T

Browser tabs

I usually have four to five open. Depends on what I'm doing, really, but that's the most workable amount.
  15. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Whatever is on iTunes radio, which happens to be ... Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow Not exactly my style, but not channel change worthy.
  16. T

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Let it be known that Chuck is amazing.
  17. T

You're HOW Old?

I got carded for a 'Mature' game, which I'm fine with because of the strict penalties if you do give a game to a minor, but the double glance and slight 'I know this is fake' smirk was a little much. Baaaaaah humbug.
  18. T

Children of Legends

A Giant Prologue Chapter 1: The Meeting By: Scott Constructive criticism and comments are beloved and embraced like a kitten. (Author’s Notes: -The legends aren’t separated due to anime information or anything like that, just how I perceive them. So don’t get uppity if you think “that ‘mon...
  19. T

Thanks for all the welcomes :o.
  20. T

SUPER EFFECTIVE

Baahh, my favorite is the classic "Red pressed A+B+Down!"
Back
Top Bottom