• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

You're HOW Old?

You look Older or Younger than your actual age?

• Older

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Younger

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • I look my age :D

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm 20 and people mistake me for 16.
Its hilarious when I'm in the store with my two year old and people are like "omg! you are like 16! how could you have a baby so young?!" I then have to pull out my ID and show them I'm 20 so they'll quit harassing me and telling me that I was wrong for keeping my son. =/

I got carded for a 'Mature' game, which I'm fine with because of the strict penalties if you do give a game to a minor, but the double glance and slight 'I know this is fake' smirk was a little much.

Baaaaaah humbug.

I'm just turned 15, but while I was 14, when some of my older friends found out my age (I don't know how they didnt know) they couldnt get over it. I've been asked if I'm 18 by charity workers.

When I was 13 some guy online thought I was 18. I think that was stupidity on his part, I really didnt act 18 back then.

I like it, since most of my friends are older than me anyway, and they all say I could pass for 16. That's always good. ;o

I was once told that I look like a fourth grader when I was in the seventh grade. That really got me pissed.

Well if I order a drink and don't specify virgin, then it usually isn't. :)

But no I'm not nineteen yet. Three more years...

Everyone thinks I'm 16. My supervisor gave me a fake punch and called me "kiddo" the other day. I've had people approach me at 11pm and ask me why I was still working, since it's past curfew.

I'm 20 years old. D: Almost 21.
But I see this as a good thing when I'm like, 40. Maybe I'll look 30! /wishful thinking

Younger, because of my height.

I use to get alot of incredulous looks from people when I told them my age. Now - not so much. But I still look younger than I am. :p

I voted younger but I get mixed reactions when I say my age. Some people say I look older, others say younger.

Like a woman the other day was trying to guess my age, she said 38 (I'm 21)
But when I go out I get ID'd for pretty much every club in town. I just cant win.

I've been told I look 16 when I'm actually 13.

Back
Top Bottom