Search results for query: *

1. U

Chances of getting a girl starter.

thanks, so if i got two piplup eggs this morning, my chances of getting a female are?
  2. U

Chances of getting a girl starter.

what are they
  3. U

What are your favorite Team Rocket moments? And do you think they're really evil?

Mine is when Jessie, James, and Meowth distracted the pokemon poacher so that Arbok and Weezing could lead the baby ekans and koffings away. It made them seem like they weren't all that evil.
  4. U

Please tell me why everyone hates new things.

ok fair enough
  5. U

im just saying. ive been around since (if anyone remembers it) The original Power Rangers!! New things come out all the time, that dosnt mean they're ripoffs.
  6. U

I've heard so many people say "I hate bakugan, it's a wannabe pokemon" or I hate Yugioh, its just a wannabe pokemon" ect. Why cant new things come out that look similar without people just assuming they're ripoffs? I play pokemon, yugioh, and bakugan and none are close to the same.
  7. U

Who likes Yugioh!?

sorry im not the best with forums and the only mod i talked to gave me a warning like the first 10 muinets a started for asking questions in the video game section.
  8. U

Who likes Yugioh!?

well im new so where?
  9. U

Who likes Yugioh!?

anyone?
  10. U

Who likes Yugioh!?

Anyone?:spin:
  11. U

Pictures for my profile.

It worked! now ive got the picture
  12. U

Pictures for my profile.

how do i put one up?
  13. U

Great Pokemon Video Game Idea!

A game where you can play as Team Rocket, and eventually you'd be a good guy and beat Team Rocket. Kinda like that Star Wars game with the apprentice dude.
  14. U

They need a new game for Wii and it will be awesome!

OOO or you could me in team rocket that would be AWESOME!
  15. U

They need a new game for Wii and it will be awesome!

It can be 3d, have all pokemon from all 5 reigons and the extra ones. And you can be a trainer, coordinater, ranger, ringer, pokeathelon racer, ect. and each will have a huge storyline of its own intertwined with each other. what do you think.
  16. U

Ummm help

I'm new so I was wondering how to put a picture in my profile bar thing
Back
Top Bottom