Search results for query: *

1. Β

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread So far, this generation has not revealed the in-game map of Kalos, which is unusual because the in-game maps for previous generations has always been shown during pre-release. I'm hoping we can get a peek of the in-game map this CoroCoro before I go "blind" for...
  2. Β

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

I'll be the first person to say this. The new region's going to be based on France!
  3. Β

Game Title

The only problem is that they are shades of red.
  4. Β

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

While it'd be nice to get something like that, I think that's not something Game Freak AND Nintendo would hype about. However, it is possible as a side announcement?
  5. Β

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

I really despise the know-it-all people who claim that this will happen and that will not happen because of [insert nonsense], no matter how well-supported their reasons are. I mean... Do you work at Game Freak? If not, shut up.
  6. Β

Am I the only one around here who...

Nope! I don't even find them that much enjoyable, especially since most of them are too powerful. Am I the only one here that turns on the game, walks around the region, battles Pokemon, does random stuff, and shuts the game off without saving after 5 minutes?
  7. Β

What do you want in Gen 6?

I too, would love to see a region share some sort of connection with Hoenn. I think that if Game Freak was to go back to Japan, they should create a region that connects to both Hoenn and Johto. Note the attachment at the bottom so you can understand what I'm saying.
  8. Β

Contest What do you think is the most pleasent-smelling and the stinkiest Pokemon?

I'd imagine either Gloom/Vileplume as the smelliest Pokemon. Other smelly Pokemon include: Stunky, Skuntank, Koffing, Weezing, etc. As for the sweetest smelling Pokemon, I'd vote for Meganium.
  9. Β

I could imagine Game Freak design a region based on the Great Lake region or the Washington DC area to connect to the Unova region, something like Kanto and Johto. If it's not a neighboring region but a region that draws inspiration from a particular region in the US, the most probable...
  10. Β

I don't watch the anime anymore, but I highly doubt that'll ever happen.
  11. Β

Your Opinion on Generation 3 Games

Generation III is probably my favorite generation for many reasons: *Hoenn. I love how tropical the region was. It was the first region to break away from the "10 cities/towns per region" rule. I loved most of its areas. The Hoenn region set my expectations for future regions so high that not...
  12. Β

What region/game had the best over all music? The worst? Why?

I really enjoyed the OST from RSE and DPPT. BW and BW2 does not have many memorable tunes for me.
  13. Β

Here's a list of some of my wants: *Some evolutions and pre-evolutions of previous generations. But not as excessive as Generation IV where there were not much new Pokemon. *Dark type gym leader *Much less linear region than Unova. Not A to B, B to C, C to D, D to E, and so on. *Make the...
  14. Β

Do you try to 'catch 'em all'?

Nope. I'm never motivated enough to catch them all. I only catch the ones I want and need because I unfortunately don't have that much free time. I may start catching them all someday.
  15. Β

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year It certainly is an exciting time. I can still vividly remember back when Zoroark's silhouette was unveiled in Febuary 2010. I am surprised Generation V is quickly coming to an end, but that's not a complaint. I hate to sound like a...
  16. Β

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

from Serebii Forums. It is fairly obvious that Yamaji is the new town in the eastern mountains. Can't wait to find out Shizui's town name.
  17. Β

New/Old Pokemons in Unova! (COMPLETE new dex in first post)

Re: New/Old Pokemons in Unova! (First post has currently known list! UP: 21/06) Pardon for the off-topic reply... But since there's no general thread.... Pokemon Black 2 is out... 2ch has some new pictures. Pokebeach has some of the pictures up...
  18. Β

No, the animated trailer proves that the buildings are to the west of the docks. The in-game picture we got of Virbank is directly in the docks. The map excuse is kind of nonsense especially since the map doesn't show every single building in the cities. It's only the major landmarks that get...
  19. Β

Okay, but we haven't seen all of Virbank City just yet. Judging from the animated trailer and the TCG set, the buildings seem to be on the main part of the land. This could place the buildings seen from the animated trailer and TCG set on the west side of Virbank (west of the canal). We still...
  20. Β

Why not? Before I try to say anything, I would like to see why you think it isn't Virbank City.
Back
Top Bottom