Search results for query: *

1. gentlefeather

Non-Mafia Bulbagarden Survivor: Paldea - Minish wins

Eh I kinda already went overboard but I'm guessing what you're looking for is somewhere in here, it's about a page worth of shitposts
  2. gentlefeather

I tried but I'm not able to because Zexy made it - what quotes do you need from it?
  3. gentlefeather

Survivor will return here one day. Big Brother I'd rather host elsewhere since it's slower paced due to having two competitions each round. so if I host Big Brother I want to make sure everyone remembers to check the game often, and I think most people will be more likely to if it's on discord...
  4. gentlefeather

Thanks for the kind words Zexy and Minish I'm happy to see you liked the challenges. Speaking of those, I'm planning for lots of backups next time in case a mistake happens. In my community where these are hosted more often, we have 3 awards that we give out during the reunion called Player of...
  5. gentlefeather

Also cool thing to note, nobody ever cast a vote to eliminate Minish from the game and she won a unanimous jury vote, which is known as a perfect game in the Survivor community
  6. gentlefeather

Thanks for playing, everyone. I feel like I got to know all of you a lot better outside of those times when my inactive ass would play mafia. I learned a lot along the way as a host as well! Congratulations to the 3 finalists. You've outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted your opponents, and now...
  7. gentlefeather

4/7 votes in. about 4 hours left, going to bump the countdown edit: 5/7 edit: 6/7 7/7.
  8. gentlefeather

You may but they don't have to answer
  9. gentlefeather

General note: Ask as many questions as you like btw just use common sense and don't just hassle one person with dozens of questions or something dumb like that
  10. gentlefeather

Jurors, It's time to read everyone's speeches! You may use the thread to ask the finalists questions about their gameplay. Finalists you'll also answer in the thread. You have until August 3, 7:00 PM EDT to ask and answer questions. This is also the jurors' deadline to vote for a winner...
  11. gentlefeather

Me and forgetting the countdown, name a more iconic duo I'm messy https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20230802T2230&p0=250&msg=Countdown+Timer&font=cursive&csz=1
  12. gentlefeather

Basically the speeches should outline why you deserve to be voted for as the winner Edit: it's final tribal council. The jury will vote which of you 3 gets to win
  13. gentlefeather

Attention everyone: Outside communication is now locked permanently. ExLight, Minish and Raven may only interact in the thread. It's time to write speeches pitching your gameplay to the jury and explaining why you deserve to be voted the winner. Send them in your confessional. I will give you...
  14. gentlefeather

@ExLight @Minish @RavenRaziel98 @toastghost I've received the screenshots and @ExLight wins 2 to 1 toastghost, the tribe has spoken. Final vote count 2-2
  15. gentlefeather

Isn't it mentioned in the explanation that the players decide that before the game?
  16. gentlefeather

Okay @toastghost @ExLight provide screenshots
  17. gentlefeather

@ExLight @toastghost are you both ready?
  18. gentlefeather

Yeah go for it, if you need me to join a room let me know the password
  19. gentlefeather

I want to test if it's okay on mobile though The website says it is
  20. gentlefeather

You just have to be first to win 3 small boards i think
Back
Top Bottom