Search results for query: *

• Users: Jaypom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jaypom

Making the Unova League better

What do you guys think could have made the Unova League better? I've been re-watching the Best Wishes anime and I can certainly say this has to be the worst league written in the entire series. I mean here we have Ash beat Trip in some odd way after barely doing any damage, Ash losing to a guy...
  2. Jaypom

TEEN: Begin Again: Prologue (July 14th, 2017) *NON POKEMON*

I really wanted to attempt a rewrite of an old story I began when I first started playing The Sims 3. I enjoyed the story I made, but am fully aware that it had constant writing errors and issues regarding the plot, so I decided to remake it! I figured I'd post it here since I enjoy the forum...
  3. Jaypom

TEEN: Pokèmon Spectrum (An Original Journey Fic) - Weekly Short Story "Movie Time", June 8th 2017
    Threadmarks: TOC/MAIN MENU

Jacob and his partner, Aipom, are traveling across the Accelia region with high hopes to become Top Coordinator! With their friends Russo, a tough and emotionally closed off boy aiming to complete the regions gym battle challenge, Aries, a spunky and impulsive girl running from something she...
  4. Jaypom

Hi there :D

Hi there! I'm new to the forums but just wanted to say hello. :) I'm a huge fan of Pokemon as its my main username on everything now :sweat: But I'm glad I found a place to share my fondess of Pokemon as its one of my top fav animes (though black and white made me reconsider if i actually...
Back
Top Bottom