Search results for query: *

1. PageEmperor

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

I know, and the point of that post was to just point that out. I really just do not sant half assed remakes, so it’s good that we are gonna wait to see better BW remakes.
  2. PageEmperor

Why though? Let’s Go was mostly to bring Go players into the main series and was back when Go was more relevant. Altogether, I think Legends games are going to replace Let’s Go in the long run. I can’t imagine more Let’s Go games happening myself because of that.
  3. PageEmperor

As for some people here thinking they skipped gens 5 and 2 or whatnot, I’m sure it’s not a central rule for remakes to follow order. And I for one am beyond glad they are saving the BW remake for another time. I wholeheartedly believe this might be true.
  4. PageEmperor

I ultimately got the same impression. And unfortunately that also gave me the impression that this year might actually end up being a bad year for gaming if so. I… literally had recently started a playthrough of X. Not knowing about what this next game is gonna be. I’m a massive fan of that...
  5. PageEmperor

Things in Scarlet and Violet you were pleasantly surprised by?

Despite stuff like IndDisk’s mediocre plot and not patching up the glitches, I’m glad the SV DLC turned out somewhat well altogether. Because I wasn’t a huge fan of the previous generation’s DLC and my biggest hope beforehand was for this to just not be the same thing as that, and thankfully...
  6. PageEmperor

Most irritating parts of the game

Anyone else thought the sound quality on the DLC’s credits felt low quality? I thought my earphones were spoilt but then I found a roeddit thread where people complained about that too. Also I knew I was gonna be disappointed with the 2nd DLC’s plot especially the ending, but… yeah, not a fan...
  7. PageEmperor

Your controversial opinions

I do not want to play the SV epilogue. At all. Not even if everyone says it’s good. Firstly, I think the game’s actual ending is fine as it is. I can’t imagine how they are even gonna tie things up here because the original game tied all ends very well. Additionally, I used practically all my...
  8. PageEmperor

Did you think gen7 removing gyms was a good idea?

I for one found it to be an excellent idea. The trials were fun and fit the theme of the region, and I was more than willing to see them shake up the formula. Seriously I don’t understand why they needed the same gym formula for so long. In fact I don’t even get why they still haven’t stopped...
  9. PageEmperor

Favorite Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game(s)?

Explorers>Rescue team DX>Original RT>GTI>SMD If only SMD stuck to just one main setting, I think just keeping it at the school and incorporate the connection orb there would be very much ideal. If so then it would have gotten a significantly higher ranking.
  10. PageEmperor

What starter did you get in Mystery Dungeon? + opinions on the personality quiz

Always prefered it when there was a quiz, it felt more interesting. The quiz gave me Treecko for explorers, Bulbasaur for SMD, and Treecko again for rescue team DX but I went and chose something else.
  11. PageEmperor

[SPOILERS] What did you get from Jacq's egg in Teal Mask?

I didn’t know this AT ALL and damnit, that might have been useful. Well, my team as it stands doesn’t really need anything the gen4 starters could provide so…
  12. PageEmperor

SV characters you think could possibly be transgender or non-binary?

I’m not gonna lie… I regret ever making this thread. And I’d do anything to delete it and the discussion that followed. Can someone help delete it off for me please?
  13. PageEmperor

What are your favorite Pokemon?

The entire Totodile line, Primarina, Aggron, Salamence, Garchomp, Weavile, Mamoswine, Crobat, Houndstone, H-Zoroark. None of these are in order.
  14. PageEmperor

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Not bad at all! It can be pretty good for the early game, and it’s movepool is also quite good. I… think I had a run where I took it far but can’t remember which that was. Fuecoco
  15. PageEmperor

If you could change the stats of any Pokemon, what would you change?

So here is a thread where we discuss any stat distributions that bother you, and how you wish to change it, either with increasing any of the stats or lowering a stat a mon doesn’t need in favour of another stat. I for one think it’s a sublime idea to just drop at least 15 points of Samurott‘s...
  16. PageEmperor

Am I the only one who is horribly disappointed with the duck’s final evolution?

Yes I meant the DLC. Which already came out and I picked it there. Also, could someone close this thread please? I’ve significantly grown on duckster over time. And I am using it now too. It’s… honestly the worst specific member of my current team and possibly who I find to be the least useful...
  17. PageEmperor

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I’m gonna be honest… I’m not even remotely excited. Even though I expected everyone else was gonna be. It’s not that I’m against this, it’s just so… predictable. I remember hearing leaks about a new matcha convergent form, and was excited about all sorts of weird and cool ideas… but then we...
  18. PageEmperor

Things in Scarlet and Violet you were pleasantly surprised by?

How massively easy these games were
  19. PageEmperor

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

Because your’s has two people… your’s?
  20. PageEmperor

Do you think Cyrano is the villain in the Indigo Disk?

As long as we have two games and the first DLC still isn’t out yet, I prefer to just think about the first upcoming DLC and only think of the second one later, especially since we heard the second one comes super late.
Back
Top Bottom