• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - FINAL CHAPTER - 5/15 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
attachment.php

*until I get a better banner, this will be the title*​

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful prince in the kingdom of the pokemon world. The prince was a powerful trainer with a kind heart, and deeply cared about his pokemon friends. The kingdom was peaceful, and everybody was happy living under the reign of the prince.

However, there was another prince who was jealous of the good prince's beauty. With his group of trusted followers, he invaded the castle, and all was doomed.

To avoid the innocent pokemons from getting hurt, the prince decided to give himself up to the invaders. The faithful knights serving the good prince sealed a contract and put the prince under a spell. The prince fell into an eternal sleep, and seemingly dead. The sleeping prince was placed in a glass casket, and handed over to the victorious prince. The knights were all banished from the kingdom, and the sleeping prince was locked away in the highest tower.

The kingdom was safe, but under the reign of the new prince, the pokemons lived in fear. Not a single day went without someone getting accused for badmouthing their new ruler, and sent to prison. The foolish new prince only cared about his looks, and everyday he would spend a long time in front of the mirror, wondering why he cannot be the fairest. He didn't really care about the pokemons...

The banished knights drew their weapons, and vowed to keep their promise - to save their, good, beautiful prince, and protect their land.

The Sleeping Prince was waiting for his chance...

This game will feature differently with Town as the villains (The Invaders), and Team Mafia (The Loyal Knights) as the protagonists. There will be a few fairy tales, nursery rhymes, and bedtime stories included in this game.

I have once conducted a short survey on my blog on who is the most beautiful boy in the pokemon world. Who do you think is the most beautiful Pokemon Boy? - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

I thank everyone who have contributed to this suvery, and do note that I have tried my best to take as many opinions into account, and therefore, I have created roles based on boys/young men from every pokemon franchise except Pokemon ReBURST, PMD series, and the TCG.

Also, all pictures were found on tumblr and the like. Forgot to disclaim.

RULES
1. I'm the host - I'm the rules. If changes are needed, I'll be sure to change it.

2. Be nice, don't bully. If I find that you're not being civil, you're subbed out.

3. No Nameclaiming. Don't say what your character does for a living, or where they live. Don't confirm anything. You'll be modkilled.

4. Don't share role PMs.

5. No Screenshots. No sirree. It's easier for me and everyone involved to play better without having to worry about screenshots.

6. You are allowed only one death post. But don't reveal anything. Don't use the 'Like' Button after death as well - you may be giving away vital information.

7. BE ACTIVE. Three consecutive phases without doing anything, and you're subbed out.

8. Outside communication is allowed. Just make sure you add me to conversations or send me a copy of your dialogues.

9. Please bold your votes/unvotes for voting. vote: a, unvote: a

10. NO MASS CLAIMING ALLOWED.

11. Post in the thread if you changed your username.

12. If you read the rules, please follow them.

Additional rule: NO quote pyramids. I know it's fun and funny and lolzy to do a quote pyramid, but NOT in the main thread please ;_; I'm fine with quote pyramids in PMs, but not the main thread - it's hard to scroll down the page if you do that ;_;

Each phase takes 24 hours. 1 day to lynch, 1 day to kill.
PHASES WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

I will do my best to answer questions as fair and square as possible as well.

Hope everyone has fun!!​

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - SIGN-UPS OPEN - 2013-04-19

I'd like to join also!

I would like to join please.

I'd like in! Can't resist some Pokemon bishounens. XD

Saw this but forgot to sign up. I'd like to play in this game.

Definitely in. For sure. In to the max.

I'll sub for now

....*gulp* Alright, I'll try this, then.

Signing up...!

Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - SIGN-UPS CLOSED - 2013-04-29

Confirming my role.

Re: Pokemon Bishounen Mafia - SIGN-UPS CLOSED - 2013-04-29

Confirming my role!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom