• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY139: Farewell Satoshi Gekkouga! Xerosicy's Counterattack!!
Airs: October 20

Fc3YQ3r.jpgp

Last edited:
What do these words say...? I don't think I'm ready for Ash-Greninja to leave just yet...

...One road ends.... another begins...

Somehow, somewhere... we have to say goodbye...

Here are some summaries of the episode, with translations from Dephender.

3 Super News Reports on the TV Anime, Part 3

Is this the end for Ash-Greninja!?

Everyone thought the Team Flare incident was over. But Xerosic, who escaped during it, has once again started making a move! Ash and Ash-Greninja challenge him to a fight to stop his terrifying ambitions!!

Ash: We'll definitely stop you!!

Xerosic aims to form Neo Team Flare!
He gathers Zygarde Cell in order to fulfill Lysandre's ambitions!

What are the powers Ash-Greninja hides!?
For the sake of Kalosian peace, Ash Greninja's powers...?

So it seems like Ash's Greninja might loses its Ash-Greninja form.

Okay.... I'm just feeling too strange right now, as in another Pokemon site we had a roleplay, where my Typhlosion has Ash-Greninja like abilities, and who loses his form for some time.

I'm just feeling too sick at the thought that the such a thing can REALLY happen in the anime.

*faints*
*wakes up*

This episode will be a must-watch for me...

I was hoping our final Ash-Greninja battle would be against someone more epic, not against a Team Flare subordinate.

What the hell is this. no final battle against Alain? It looks like they want to destroy everything fans want. The backlash will be real.
I have decided to leave the show after XY series end.

I expected that something like this would happen.

I'm absolutely ok with this. Anything to remove the last chance of Greninja in Alola is fine by me.

They're really having it just...lose it's power? How does that even work?

Anyway, there are further implications of this, and why I said things in the other thread. They REALLY don't want things to pass on to the next saga, and this also says to me this whole business was a sham. There is no special form in SM. All of this was just a load of nonsense!

Making him lose his powers would be ridiculous. A goodbye would be much better than that IMO.

Why would it come to that conclusion? It needs Ash for it's powers to work. It would sacrifice that to stay behind and protect Kalos? That's quite a thing to jump to. It would be in it's character, but I would believe something quite drastic would be required to come to that conclusion.

This just seems so stupid making Ash lose his powers, should have just let him keep them.

I really hope this title is another false title just like goodbye Pikachu one.

They are getting rid of Ash's Greninja, possibly its AshGreninja power too, as well as the interests and faith of many Pokemon Anime audience passing towards SM saga.

But, just one little hope, is that maybe in this episode, we will finally have a clear explanation of what AshGreninja is after all. I always feel its power is too ambiguous. "300 years ago the hero-ninja also achieved something similar" doesn't do the justification at all. Up until now, AshGreninja IMO is the alternative name for plot armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom