• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No final episode, no resolution for Go/Project Mew, I don't think this series is ending just yet.

Judging by the release date of this episode I'm expecting the SV anime to premiere on November 25, since there's usually a one-week break before the next series. Though, the production issues could delay it to early December, who knows

Judging by the release date of this episode I'm expecting the SV anime to premiere on November 25, since there's usually a one-week break before the next series. Though, the production issues could delay it to early December, who knows
I wouldn't be surprised if the gap between series is longer, best to take their time I feel

There have been shows that just end with no fanfare at all or warning.
They would not do that with the Pokemon anime though. The anime ending after over twenty years would be huge news and they would promote the heck out of it, especially when they've wanted some episodes of Journeys to get more attention online. That's why they started the series with the Pikachu's backstory as a Pichu episode. There is no reason to think that they'd end the anime rather suddenly without having more fanfare involved.

They would not do that with the Pokemon anime though. The anime ending after over twenty years would be huge news and they would promote the heck out of it, especially when they've wanted some episodes of Journeys to get more attention online. That's why they started the series with the Pikachu's backstory as a Pichu episode. There is no reason to think that they'd end the anime rather suddenly without having more fanfare involved.
I do agree with you that a long runner like Pokémon would promote the end of the show and make it spectacular.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom