• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't be surprised if the match is draw with both Pikachu and Charizard K.O. Then, it will something else which everyone will appreciate the outcome. Only worried if Leon former Chairman going to return for revenge or not.

Summon all legendary? Damn impossible, only way he can control is maximum three, My guess will be the Crown Tundra since we still haven't saw Glastrier, Spectrier and Calyrex in anime debut yet. If so, it will be something else and spark the crisis even worse than Darkest Day.
I'll admit I didn't watch every episode in this particular series, but why do people keep claiming Rose will return for "revenge?" Was this foreshadowed in some way? It seems totally out of character for him. It makes sense for someone like Ghetsis, but not Rose. Rose was foolish more than he was evil and immediately turned himself in after the conflict in the game's story, that's not the type of person who'd look for revenge.

I'll admit I didn't watch every episode in this particular series, but why do people keep claiming Rose will return for "revenge?" Was this foreshadowed in some way? It seems totally out of character for him. It makes sense for someone like Ghetsis, but not Rose. Rose was foolish more than he was evil and immediately turned himself in after the conflict in the game's story, that's not the type of person who'd look for revenge.
The anime specifically had Rose escape custody. People speculated it might lead to something. Admittedly, the anime has almost always changed the fate of the Bosses, so this isn't too surprising.

Found this on Twitter, looks like either Dracovish or Sirfetch'd is going down without a win........
1667556259487.png

I feel they are setting up for Ash's defeat here, even if Pikachu defeats Charizard, Leon still has Cinderace who has taken very little damage whereas the same can't be said for Pikachu

I saw the preview in serebii. Did Ash just flip his hat?!!!!!

It looks like Eternatus is pulling a Tapu Koko.
Please, get rid of Cinderace soon. Considering how intense Charizard and Pikachu look, I don't think Cinderace could even survive an Iron Tail at this point.
My theory will be Necrozma from the other side give it power and transfer to Ash to perform another Z-Move, gigavolt havoc. So that, he can defeat Cinderace judging by it preview animation effect. But next week, we will find out the answer.

My prediction regarding this episode is that we'll get a Gigantamax clash between Pikachu and Lizardon with Pikachu winning only to then be just defeated by Aceburn. That way Satoshi still has a victory by being the only trainer to defeat Lizardon in a battle and managing to take Dande right to the edge but still leaving room for improvement taking us into the SV anime (when it starts in 2023).

My prediction regarding this episode is that we'll get a Gigantamax clash between Pikachu and Lizardon with Pikachu winning only to then be just defeated by Aceburn. That way Satoshi still has a victory by being the only trainer to defeat Lizardon in a battle and managing to take Dande right to the edge but still leaving room for improvement taking us into the SV anime (when it starts in 2023).
We still don't know yet. Because, the preview judging a new moveset by Pikachu about to unfold?:
2022-11-04.png

This seems like the final episode of Journeys. Is it?
New series start in December, After this still got two more episode. How pity if it wasn't the Covid-19, this series might have been the same figure length episode of Sun and Moon. Fate truly is cruel isn't it, huh? Especially all the delay, but hey, life and healthy are more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom