• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I feel Pikochu is a better choice over swarla, but why are they both voting Zexy? Can't remember their reasons for that, but if one of them is town they should not be doing so IMO. And one of them is double voter, but no claim is forthcoming. Unfortunately I can't help lynch one of them, and it's possible they are both scum.
It is strange and yeah they may be both scum. I don't like how they leave the thread and are both voting a third person who is only a "viable" wagon because the other two wagons have united against me. It could be that one of them didn't realize the situation to change vote, in between Piko only showing up for a little, a bad post then leaving and swarla being newb, I unfortunately think town!them could've made the mistake. Yet both being scum is a very possible scenario too and would explain their united front against me.

No, I don't see how his claiming Wrestler is scummy when Elementar could have changed the role name to fit the flavor, especially since he puts care into choosing role names?
As for the rest, I'll put it up to Piko not paying much attention and missing things, like that swarla claimed hider, since he quickly put that post together before leaving. And for that matter, he could have typed the post as he read through, and simply not gone back and edited when he got to the hider claim.

Please read the thread
I mean he puts care into choosing role names in a consistent fashion as in not naming the same role differently over several games. Besides isn't there a wrestler in Artemis Fowl in the first place? @WolfOwl

Eh, it's not farfetched to assume he did it like this because he's scum though, is it?
@Zexy Can you see both swarla and Pikochu as scum or does one of them have to be town?
I can see them both as scum.

@WolfOwl @Hellcrow the only people currently around.
Is either of you willing to switch for the other person?

It is VERY easy for scum to jump on my wagon at the last moment, we need to do something about it.

I mean he puts care into choosing role names in a consistent fashion as in not naming the same role differently over several games. Besides isn't there a wrestler in Artemis Fowl in the first place? @WolfOwl

Eh, it's not farfetched to assume he did it like this because he's scum though, is it?

I can see them both as scum.
From quick search Juliet Butler is a wrestling fan.

Caps never claimed JOAT though correct?

I'll follow what everyone decides at this point. It was the reason I asked for the vote count earlier because I knew we need to decide

From quick search Juliet Butler is a wrestling fan.

Caps never claimed JOAT though correct?

I'll follow what everyone decides at this point. It was the reason I asked for the vote count earlier because I knew we need to decide
Wrestling fan isn't the same as wrestler. Is that enough for you to trust Piko?

No but he claimed Hated + 1x Vote Thief + 1x Mafia Chat Stopper for a day (maybe called town Encryptor?)

Then we should go to swarla just so we can all be in the same place.

UNVOTE: Pikochu
VOTE: swarla

Not knowing a book series makes me way too nervous. I think once I finish this PJ book I'm on I'll start Artemis Fowl. So basically tomorrow.

Also wrestler would fit Juliet Butler. Accidental spoilers ;_;

Wrestler role on epicmafia. Only place where its legit.

• Picks one person to wrestle with every night.
  • If the wrestler wins the fight he will learn the persons role
  • If he loses the fight his role will be revealed to the victor
  • can only wrestle each player once
  • 50% chance of win or lose.
  • Sided with the town
  • Wins if town wins

I see although that has no bearing to our game. If Piko was this kind of town wrestler he'd have just claimed the above instead of what is pretty much a Gladiator.

@Pika_pika42 I see you're around. Hope you read this soon. I guess you are reading through the thread and are overwhelmed. Just a tip but sometimes it is better to start reading from behind as that's the point we're currently in after taking into account info that you may otherwise take too long to get through.

Please trust TheCapsFan, Hellcrow, WolfOwl and I, who are by far the four most active and also experienced players in the game, and just vote swarla alongside us without thinking too much about it as there really isn't much point anymore.

@Pika_pika42 I see you're around. Hope you read this soon. I guess you are reading through the thread and are overwhelmed. Just a tip but sometimes it is better to start reading from behind as that's the point we're currently in after taking into account info that you may otherwise take too long to get through.

Please trust TheCapsFan, Hellcrow, WolfOwl and I, who are by far the four most active and also experienced players in the game, and just vote swarla alongside us without thinking too much about it as there really isn't much point anymore.
Normally I would be against this advice, but considering the time left its actually good advice. Generally the basics are all thats necessary in these situations and in this one two have evidence to suggest them as town. That being caps having the hated modifier and HC being copchecked

Night 3 ~ A Thief's End
Night 3 ~ A Thief’s End

Official Votals

swarla (4) - TheCapsFan, Hellcrow, Zexy, WolfOwl
Zexy (3) - Pikochu, swarla
Pikochu (1) - Soaringdylan
TheCapsFan (1)
Not Voting (3) - Pika_pika42, jdthebud, DarthWolf13

Mulch and Foaly were huddled close together. This was extremely uncommon for the two, who had only recently developed an ounce of respect for each other. Mulch was still uncomfortable nevertheless.

“Are you pretending that I’m Caballine?”

“Don’t bring my wife into this, Mulch. And stop talking. Or they’ll come in and shoot us.”

“That wouldn’t be pleasant, would it?” Foaly’s thoughts considered murdering Mulch there on the spot. But he soon came to appreciate the minor niggling. It took his mind off death.

“I need Caballine.” Mulch was taken aback at Foaly’s sudden dive into deep emotions.

“Uhhh… okay.” Foaly smiled admiringly. At least he didn’t make a smart comment.

Their awkward small-talk was rudely cut off by the increasing volume of approaching footsteps. Mulch saw the terror in Foaly’s eyes, and finally understood what was contained beneath them. He couldn’t let Foaly die when Caballine still lived.

“I always thought I was never any good at making friends. I was wrong. I met you guys.” Foaly didn’t speak. All he could do was reach his arm forward in the hope of halting Mulch from standing. “Tell Caballine that you need her. I’ll go say hi to Holly now.” The dwarf was always known for sarcasm, but the only thing about Mulch that crossed Foaly’s mind is how in this moment, he was good. His previous life of thievery was a distant memory, and he was in the present, making a perfect decision. He couldn’t thank him enough.

Mulch proceeded to the edge of the wall, and could just see the faint silhouette of an approaching enemy along the wall. He prepared himself for a jump, gave one last look at Foaly, and leapt onto the wall. In less than a second he rebounded at a massive speed, his path trailed by tainted yellow gas. He collided with the two soldiers in the room, feeling the force of their blasts piercing his shoulders and torso. He didn’t complain or squeal. He merely accepted his death for a good cause, and nothing had ever pleased him more in his whole life.

swarla was lynched. They were…

Hello swarla. You are Mulch Diggums.

You are the gassy dwarf who used to find a life in theft. You have many talents unique to your race, such as an unhinged jaw that allows you to dig tunnels quickly, flatulence that can propel you into the air, facial hair that can be moulded into keys and saliva that can be a sedative or harden to become as solid as rock and glow in the dark.

These many talents allowed you to become a successful thief with a career of over 300 years. Because of your unique abilities, you are the town’s Jack-Of-All-Trades. You can’t use more than one of these abilities each night. Your abilities are as follows:

· 1 x Vote Thief (You can steal a vote from a player overnight, and use it during the next day. You can use this by replying to this PM with Steal PLAYER’S Vote.)

· 1 x Roleblocker (By using your horrible gas, you can immobilise a player so they won’t be able to use their role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Gas Out: PLAYER.)

· 1 x Weak Hider (You can also use your unhinged jaws to quickly dig your way into the ground and hide. You can bring a player with you, but if this person is mafia, you will die. If they aren’t mafia, you will be immune to all night actions, unless the person you are hiding with is shot. If this occurs, you will both die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Dig Away With: PLAYER.)

You are aligned with the town and win when once all the mafia have been eliminated.

swarla was lynched. They were aligned with the town and was their Jack-Of-All-Trades (1 x Vote Thief, 1 x Roleblocker and 1 x Weak Hider).

Can I take more? Artemis sat in the bleak confinement of his chair, contemplating how much longer he could go through this moment. Even though he knew it was always coming, the knowledge of the future never helped ease the jolt of death. Everything will work out… I just need a plan.

Meanwhile, Foaly was dying inside. I never knew… how bad regret feels. He lingered over possibilities, but knew that he wasn’t the right person for the job. Juliet can get Minerva.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

:( One of Caps/Hellcrow might be scum with Piko. If there is vig I'd suggest they shoot there.

All we can do now is hope.

So, who shall I reload?
We need people who haven't claimed to chime in on that.
Definitely not me again, sorry but you kinda wasted it on me because my role is weak.
I'd rather not reveal my role yet.

Also it's cool to see that you have more than 1 shot, I'd bet it is one shot else it can be OP.
I will fully out in the daytime but don't be too quick to revert from your previous assumptions Zexy.
Fine with me, it's not like my role is such that I really need to get info tonight to make good use of it. It's quite weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom