• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm SOOOOOOO good at hosting. I swear.
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

All right, I've got the win, thank you all so much!!! And now I'll exit just so there's no last second paranoia, good game to both sides! Sorry if the dice didn't help like you hoped, Ex!

Vote: No Lynch

gg folks
I don't have a deathproof but I do have a lynchproof so I will probably be able to make into another night and create parity

I'd like to offer a Draw though

I think this game has been a major rollercoaster for all parties involved and despite coming out on top I think this would be a satisfactory conclusion for both teams who had both great and horrible plays!

you'll probably be more likely to accept it after the phase change happens lol you might be thinking I'll pulling some sort of trick here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom