• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.0 - [Completed]

Should I go overboard on a flavor-filled story or just let shit hit the fan nightly?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do what you want

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Spaghetti

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates.

Aliases Desmond, Night and wasar have been added to the alias list.
Aliases Bruce Wayne and wesar have been removed from the alias list.
Player ~Summer~ has been added to the Player list.
I have modified the standard Win-condition to replace Final 5 with Final 6.

I am closing signups a few hours early. Expect RolePMs within the next few hours.

And now we wait

cookiemonster_waiting.gif

No edits but I am ~Summer~ (rip)

My Skype is Jiac2001

Well I got my role allright but until we start let's do

shots-9.gif

giphy-1.gif

Well maybe not maybe some coke then ?

coke.gif

Okay now that will make me hyper maybe I should drink something else?

vigilantes or any roles with extra shots should contact me (again, my skype name is refathegreat). i believe we can help each other out...

I am offering a deal like my last game. The side of the light is appealing.

Spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti. Pasta rigatoni farfalle corzetti.

Fusilli capunti mandalla ricciolini. Spirali torchio lumache, gigli, fusilli-bucati quadrefiore!

Ziti capellini? Trenne spaghettini raviolo!

Spaghetti spaghetti. Spaghetti spaghetti...

Spaghetti Spaghetti

Spaghetti.

Spaghetti.

WELL WHY EVEN BOTHER LIVING?

Night 1 starts Now. All players should have their respective RolePMs. Night 1 lasts 48 hours, and ends at exactly 4:00PM GMT-5 (EST). Actions not submitted by that time are considered late, and will not be processed.

If you have questions about the game, asking me in private will get you an answer.

Remember, there is no point in which this game cannot have conversation. Re-read the rules and best of luck!

I'm off now. The FOOD Network gave me a great recipe for Linguini Marsala that doesn't make me regret being lactose intolerant.

Again, the Player List and Alias List:

AussieEevee
avananemos
Doctor Floptopus
Drumbeats
Euklyd
FinalArcadia
Flashranite
Hannah
Hellcrow
HumanDawn
Jackatlasred
Jiac
Kakashi Hatake
leetic
Lil Bean
lovandra
Makaze
mariowie
Monde
Refa
rssp1
Slife
Soaringdylan
Sword Master
sylveonzoroark
TheCapsFan
VigilanteVigoroth
Wolv
Zeonth
Zexy

Cereal
Dark
Desmond
Drifter
Everyone
Florina
Glow
Gonna
Headon
Jaddeth
January
Janus
John Cena
Kakashi
Kelly
Kobe
Koro Sensei
MaxTheMoreran
ME
Mercer
Night
NinjaCat
Phoenix
Potato
Pyramid Head
Quillan
SKIP
Staunch
Wanheda
wasar

I noticed someone called themselves Kakashi.

They should definitely talk to me.

pls I need friends

so i gizoogle'd elieson's post

Spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti. Pasta rigatoni farfalle corzetti.

Fusilli capunti mandalla ricciolini. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Spirali torchio lumache, gigli, fusilli-bucati quadrefiore!

Ziti capellini, biatch? Trenne spaghettini raviolo!

Spaghetti spaghetti. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Spaghetti spaghetti...

WELL WHY EVEN BOTHER LIVING?

Night 1 starts Now fo' realz. All playas should have they respectizzle RolePMs. Night 1 lasts 48 hours, n' endz at exactly 4:00PM GMT-5 (EST) fo' realz. Actions not submitted by dat time is considered late, n' aint gonna be processed.

If you have thangs bout tha game, askin me up in private will git you a answer.

Remember, there is no point up in which dis game cannot have conversation. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Re-read tha rulez n' dopest of luck!

I be off now, nahmeean, biatch? Da FOOD Network gave me a pimped out recipe fo' Linguini Marsala dat don't make me regret bein lactose intolerant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom