• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.0 - [Completed]

Should I go overboard on a flavor-filled story or just let shit hit the fan nightly?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do what you want

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Spaghetti

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
25p means Final 5 Survivors win unless reason to exists for this to not be true.

RolePM development has begun. Balance via powers won't change too much depending on signup variations over the next several days. If you want to change your Alias/Character, be sure to PM me, not tell me on Skype.

[2:53 pm] Lil Bean :
2mCJvu9.jpg

Posting on behalf of her

This game wont start until later right?

I'm in... I hope I will finally able to control my new real life responsibility work hours by the time the game is started (or the other game is end by that time)

So.. hmmm.. hummm. dummm

funny picture? I have nothing but catfan and fangirling pictures on my phone... I had posted a lots of cats so this time to try something new XD.
555e70fb59afe2e5ada698969d1b879d.jpg

ELIE!!!

I SIGNED UP HERE!!!

T_T

If another player joining is okay, I'd like in please! PM incoming shortly.
tumblr_nb8wd5pPA21qcqqq4o1_500.jpg

In addition, I'll celebrate again by being only several minutes late with this, another gift!

Dear PLAYER NAME,

You are CHARACTER, from source.

Flavor Desc.

Role Desc.

· Active Role(s):

o Standard Strike: Attack [Alias]! You come pre-equipped with a ranged weapon of your choice that can fire once per night. You will fire one of your Mod-given bullets towards [Alias], which will have the might of one standard shot behind it. This action is considered your Standard Shot.​

o Others, if any.​

· Passive Role(s):

o Standard Armor: You come pre-equipped with one Bulletproof Vest, which can withstand a single shot from another user’s standard shot or one other source.

o Others, if any.​

o Alias Identity: You’ll play the game under the alias of ALIAS.

In short, you are the Mafia Role Name.

You win when you have made it to the Final Five living players, or if nothing can stop this from occurring.

I suppose I, the Great and Wise Elieson, can share one more gift with you all, on this, the day of my almost punctual arrival!

1. Bruce Wayne
  2. Cereal
  3. Dark
  4. Drifter
  5. Everyone
  6. Florina
  7. Glow
  8. Gonna
  9. Headon
  10. Image
  11. Janus
  12. John Cena
  13. Kakashi
  14. Kelly
  15. Kobe
  16. Koro Sensei
  17. MaxTheMoreran
  18. ME
  19. Mercer
  20. NinjaCat
  21. Phoenix
  22. Potato
  23. Pyramid Head
  24. Quillan
  25. SKIP
  26. Staunch
  27. Wanheda
  28. wesar

If you wanna change your submitted Alias, you have 24 hours to do so. This is a pre-emptive release on the player's Alias List.

If you intend on starting communication with players Pre-Game, feel free to do so. I'll even open up the thread for PRE-GAME BANTER!

If you intend on talking in private aka Skype/Discord, include me:
[email protected] | Discord=Elieson#4395 | Bulbagarden Username=Elieson | Serenes Forest Username=Elieson

Nobody has their RolePM yet, but the Alias list is Final (unless updated via /join or /out).

RolePMs will be released in about 22 hours, g
ame start in about 24.

HEY GUYS, IT'S TIME TO START WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! (actually, I don't think any of you were waiting for it or even care about it, but, I don't care and am doing it anyways!)

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO OPEN UP "EVERYTHING FOR SALE SHOP" YET AGAIN!!! (I actually don't know what I am selling, or giving out just yet, but shots are surely for sale, so, feel free to come by and ask if anything you are looking for it up)

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE! (first off, add me on skype, it is flashranite and on discord, it is Blitz#6415 if you haven't done so already)

- PM me what you want from me (this can be my shot, information that I may have, etc, etc)
- Offer a price and how/when you want to pay it (If you want me to help with the shot, you must offer up the reason for you wanting alias dead along with the)
- The highest bidder will gain my shot for the night and will be informed of it a while before the phase ends
- As for other types of trades, I will look into what you are looking for let you know about the details on how the trade will go after I have it figured out

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND I HOPE I GET A VISIT SOON ^_^ !!!

I already know for sure who I'm not contacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom