• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hopper shot, annoyingly hitting the bodies of the creatures over the heads where he was aiming. He would need more practice. At least a few shots later would kill one. Unfortunately they weren't snail paced so one hit close. "Dude brush your teeth once in a while," he said as he held it back from biting him. Taking the fun he put it right below the mouth and pulled the trigger. "Gross," he said as he wiped some blood off his face. As another one came at him, he saw he was out of bullets. "I suck at it anyways," he said to himself, pulling out his sword and driving it into the creature, only to have to dodge another one, ending up with a scratch on his face. He dodged a few more strikes before managing to kill this one as well.

The creatures were dispatched, leaving the group victorious. Now, they would have to continue their trek toward the next camp.

Kalyani swallowed a lump in her throat before talking to them. "Are... you guys okay?"

"Just peachy, Commander," Xin deadpanned in a dry tone, flicking the blood off of her blade.

Delilah shot an arrow, nailing the monster in the eye, causing it to roar as blood spurted out. It tried to get the arrow out, as she shot another one into it's chest, causing it to fall back.

"I'm supposed to go to work in thirty minutes," April pointed out, glancing down at her watch. "Does time exist here? Because if it does, I'm royally screwed... and oh, oh! Twix!" she exclaimed. "Poor thing probably wet her bed. And needs her dinner. I always feed her before I leave," the young woman rambled. It was quite clear she was still off guard from these events.

Kaly looked to April with. That was actually a very good question. "Um... try and find a way out?" A dog in need was an important reason to get the hell out of there. "I don't think I can leave this table yet."

When she turned back to the table, she spoke to the group. "Keep moving northeast until you get to the next place on this marker. Look out for those... things."

"I think your dog is the last thing you need to be thinking about right now," Delilah commented, "We need to find a way out of here. Do you think it would be better to split up so we can find the exit quicker?"

"Well won't be my fault if you die and don't get to go home to your dog. Get yourself together." Delilah remarked.

"Well, dumbass, if you haven't noticed by now, I'm not with you. Am I?" April asked, letting her temper flare. "Now go shoot your pretty little bow and shut it."

"Stop arguing." Xin muttered, now sporting a lollipop with the stick protruding from the corner of her mouth. "It gets you fucking nowhere. Now shut the hell up and stop whining like it's the end of the world." With that, she flicked the remnants of blood off of her blade, moving on to the area Kalyani described.

"Thank you, Xin," Delilah commented, "I was saying we should split up so we can have a better chance of getting out of here. Also makes us less likely to be cornered by any beasts if we are to be attacked."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom