• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2016 - Endgame: Krampusnacht (Mafia and Indep Victory) 7/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 0

• SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED.

It is now Night 0. Phase will end in 24 hours at 11pm U.S. Central Standard Time (the time this post was posted) on 19/12/16.

The roles require a bit of last minute adjustments and tweaks, but they will be distributed some time in the next 24 hours. Please confirm when you have received your role.

Day 1: Maniacal Engineer Causes Mischief
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Doctor Floptopus
    5. @Lone_Garurumon
    6. @Ghostly
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @Zexy @TheCapsFan
    @AussieEevee @BadAssGardevoir @Maniacal Engineer

Day 1: Maniacal Engineer Causes Mischief

Long into the night, the War Room staff members toiled.
    Attempting to keep things ordered was what they desired.
    At first, all was going well, until suddenly everything was spoiled.
    Allow ME to explain how this series of events transpired.

It all started when Maniacal Engineer decided to build this strange machine.
    It brought to life all of the holiday characters that we all know and love.
    But it also brought forth their adversaries in a consequence unforeseen.
    And now to defeat these villainous party poopers is your goal from above.

However, after these events there was much chaos and confusion.
    As such, the identities of your adversaries and each other were lost.
    You must work together to win and end this ridiculous intrusion.
    Otherwise, no holidays this year will be your loss's final cost.

And so begins this festively themed mafia game.
    Carry on and see if the villains you can unmask.
    Or perhaps villagers they will be able to frame.
    But now, I must be gone, off to the eggnog flask!

Dear Enzap,
    38737.jpg

I would say something but, I am not a troll.
    That sounds like something a troll would say
    The beloved Section Head of Fun & Games, you are Enzap.
    You made your mafia debut in Christmas Mafia last year, and received the role of Godfather. You quite successfully managed to play the noob card at the beginning of the game, and got some mislynches as a result.
    However, you used one of your nightkills to gun down TheCapsFan in coldblood. That said, considering he was the Snow Miser, he already had cold blood, so that probably didn't affect him much.
    You were the last mafioso standing, which was very impressive for your first game of mafia.
    To date, this is the only mafia game you have ever played, although you did go on to host the ever popular BAT MAFAI on April Fool's Day.
    Additionally, you've recently hosted a plethora of non-mafia strategy games in TWR, specifically Connect 4 and Battleship.
    Over all, your job is to oversee the section, and make sure that everyone, especially your section staff, obeys the rules.
    Due to your overseer position and your stint as Godfather, you are the Modfather. You win if Maniacal Engineer doesn't do anything ridiculous or over the top.

It is now Day 1. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 21/12/16.

Night 1: Snuffed Out
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Doctor Floptopus
    5. @Lone_Garurumon
    6. @Ghostly
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy
    @AussieEevee @BadAssGardevoir

Final Vote count:
    DrumBeats: III (HumanDawn, WolfOwl, Soaringdylan)
    Soaringdylan: V (Max1996, DarthWolf13, Alex Kaz, DrumBeats, FinalArcadia)
    DarthWolf13: I (CheffOfGames)

Night 1: Snuffed Out

The game began and the jokes were truly running rampant.
    Though due to technical problems some players remained absent.
    When, at last, it seemed like the jokes had finally abated,
    An apparition with a flaming head came along and was berated.

In spite of this betrayal, the specter was largely unharmed.
    Though the phantom would now be completely unarmed.
    The life force had long since drained from the ghost.
    And now, confirmed hero, the scoundrels would be toast.

Dear Soaringdylan,

christmas-carol-2009-ghost-of-christmas-past-jim-carrey.jpg

The Ghost of Christmas Past said:
    I told you these were shadows of the things that have been. That they are what they are, do not blame me!

You are the Ghost of Christmas Past, one of the ethereal beings in Charles Dickens' classic novel A Christmas Carol in Prose, Being a Ghost-Story of Christmas, more commonly shortened to A Christmas Carol.
    You are described as a white robed androgynous figure with a blazing light on your head, and you carry around a metal cap that looks like a candle extinguisher.
    After the warning by Jacob Marley, you are the first apparition to appear before Ebenezer Scrooge on Christmas Eve.
    As your name implies, you take Scrooge back in time for a blast from the Christmas past.
    In the original novel, you showed Scrooge scenes from his lonely childhood, his relationship with his sister, and a Christmas party hosted by Scrooge's first boss, who treated Scrooge like his own son.
    You also showed Scrooge the Christmas Eve when his fiancée, Belle, ended their relationship after realizing that Scrooge loved money more than he loved her, and, finally, you showed Scrooge how Belle had married another man and found true happiness.
    Scrooge took umbrage to this and extinguished you with your own cap.
    You show the reader how Scrooge came to be such a bitter man, as well as show Scrooge how he used to be much kinder and gentler than he appeared at the start of the novel.
    In spite of being snuffed out at the end of your stave, you are a specter, and are therefore unable to actually die. As such, you are the Restless Spirit. Even after you are lynched of night killed in the game, you may continue posting in the game thread, and only the game thread. However, after your role has flipped, you may no longer vote and outside of thread communication is prohibited.
    You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win if all hostile factions are eliminated.
    Soaringdylan was lynched, but absolutely refused to be laid to rest.
    He may continue talking in the thread, but his voting is suppressed.
    Additionally, he will no longer count towards the town's numbers.
    But such is always the fate of one who never ever slumbers.

It is now Night 1. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 22/12/16.

Day 2: Frost Bites the Dust
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Doctor Floptopus
    5. @Lone_Garurumon
    6. @Ghostly
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Day 2: Frost Bites the Dust

As the bright sun rose upon a brand new morning,
    The heroes discovered that they had been left a dire warning.
    A dead body was mysteriously found, completely enshrouded in ice.
    Thought to have potentially been naughty, it turns out he was actually nice.

Dear Ghostly,

hqdefault.jpg

Jack Frost said:
    You're all hard work and deadlines, and I'm all snowballs and fun times.

The personification of ice, snow, sleet, and freezing cold, you are Jack Frost.
    You are often depicted as a sprite-like character, and you delight in causing mischief.
    Traditionally, you are said to be the one who paints the foliage in its dazzling autumnal colors, and you are also the one who leaves frosty patterns on windows during cold mornings. However, due to the advance of double glazing, these fern-like frost patterns are rarely see anymore.
    Nonetheless, you remain a prominent figure in popular culture and are mentioned by name in The Christmas Song. You have also appeared on television shows and in movies, books, and poems.
    One of the stories you appear in is The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, published in 1902 by L. Frank Baum, the author of the well known Oz stories.
    In this depiction, you delight in causing frost bite on the noses, ears, and toes of passing travelers. Santa takes a liking to you, thinking you to be a jolly rogue, and requests that you spare the children.
    However, in this, and many other, incarnations, Santa doesn't trust you. Due to often being depicted as a villain, you are the Miller. Despite being allied with the Holiday Heroes, any cop checks against you will turn up naughty.
    You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.

Jack Frost had been iced in cold blood, but nobody knew why.
    But one thing was certain. To his death the heroes could not turn a blind eye.
    The villains, meanwhile, cackled with unabashed delight.
    As they managed to extinguish yet another holiday light.

It is now Day 2. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 24/12/16.

Night 2: A Day of Peace
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Doctor Floptopus
    5. @Lone_Garurumon
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Final Vote Count:
    jdthebud: III (FinalArcadia, WolfOwl, DrumBeats, HumanDawn)
    CheffOfGames: I (DarthWolf13)
    DrumBeats: III (Alex Kaz, Elementar, Max1996)
    WolfOwl: I (CheffOfGames)

Night 2: A Day of Peace

The day came and went, and many arguments were made.
    But, alas, no decision was enforced as the sun began to fade.
    As such, on this fateful day, nobody was lynched.
    Though due to the late update, a loss was clinched.

Dear TheCapsFan,
    53141.jpg

Hi guys. It's 1 AM, and I'm in Florida. It's like freaking 80 degrees outside and it's awesome.

I have literally no idea what is going on, but i think I know why you thought I was scum, Elie. I trust your mason claim to be true lest no CC's.

Piko's sheep is scummy but it's not really scum!Piko behavior, if ya know what I mean.

Partially being the lazy selfish bastard I am, and partially due to the fact i'm falling asleep, I've decided not to read anything that doesn't have my name in it so i'll catchup later. Kthxbai

The youngest member of the Fun & Games Mod squad, you are TheCapsFan.
    In last year's Christmas Mafia, you ended up with an Independent role as the Snow Miser. Your goals were to kill your brother, the Heat Miser, and survive until endgame.
    The Heat Miser was killed fairly early on, but, unfortunately, after a failed attempt at blackmail from the mafia, who were desperately trying to avoid systematic extermination due to Elieson's purge, you were gunned down.
    Due to not surviving until the end of the game, you were unable to fulfill your wincon. Ironically, this means that Maniacal Engineer is the only one of the four F&G Mods that played in Christmas Mafia who won, and he was killed on Night 1.
    However, in spite of having no regrets about icing you in Christmas Mafia, Enzap later decided to hire you as a moderator for the Fun & Games section after you created the ironclad game queue in the War Room.
    As an aside, ME was able to get bragging rights after your death in Christmas Mafia, since he was correctly able to guess that Enzap was the final remaining mafia member, due to the fact that mafia would never purposely target an Independent with their night kill...oh wait, you actually did that in Fruit Bowl Mafia. That didn't work out so well as the Indep, who happened to be Zexy, killed you that same phase. Good times!
    Due to your obsession with scheduling and your creation of the ironclad game queue, you are the Game Updater. You win if the game is always unfailingly updated at exactly the correct time for every phase.
    The hosts of this game were dropping like flies.
    Each one's impossible wincon leading to their demise.
    Meanwhile, Maniacal Engineer laughed and carried on.
    As it was apparent that, to him, everyone else was a mere pawn.

It is now Night 2. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 25/12/16.

Day 3: The Elves Have Been Shelved
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Doctor Floptopus
    5. @Lone_Garurumon
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Day 3: The Elves Have Been Shelved

Upon waking up on Christmas Day,
    A horrible sight was on full display.
    Santa's workshop had been trashed.
    All the toys had been completely smashed.

Amidst the rubble were Santa's Volunteers.
    They had loyally helped Santa for many years.
    Alas, they all perished in the wanton destruction.
    This would certainly delay Santa's toy production.

Dear Alex Kaz,

feature_christmas-elf-feat.jpg

Buddy the Elf said:
    We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.

You are Santa's Elves.
    Throughout the world, you go by different names, like Yule Lads in Iceland, Zwarte Piet in the Netherlands, and Knecht Ruprecht in Germany.
    Your appearance, like your name, varies throughout the world.
    In the US, Canada, and Britain, you are usually depicted as being rather diminutive individuals wearing green outfits and pointy green hats.
    In the Netherlands, you are dark skinned and wear orange and purple outfits with frilly white collars and feathered caps.
    In Germany, you appear to be an old man with long white beards wearing brown robes and holding a simple walking stick made from a bundle of smaller sticks, and you are Santa's faithful attendant, not an elf.
    No matter what your name or appearance, however you help Santa build the toys for all the children, and make all of the preparations for Santa's flight during Christmas Eve. You also accompany Santa where ever he goes and always have candy on hand to give to the children you encounter. In some traditions you are also pranksters and are very mischievous, but, deep down, you are all kind hearted.
    Due to working in Santa's workshop, you have access to many tools and resources. As such, you are the 2x Inventor. Twice at night, you can PM the hosts Build a toy, and you will invent one of the items from the following list:
    • A cellphone
    • A squirt gun
    • A decoy
    • A portable scanner
    • A joy buzzer
    Both times, which item you invent will be completely randomized, which means that you can invent the same item twice. The item functions are unknown to you.
    Additionally, you cannot use these items yourself, and must therefore hand them over to another player to use. You can do this by PMing the hosts Give (item) to (player), at which point that player will be informed that they have received an item, but not who they received the item from.
    You cannot invent and give an item on the same night.
    You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
    Alex Kaz was slain, his inventions ruthlessly broken.
    This loss made the heroes feel completely heartbroken.
    As yet, the scoundrels remained completely unshaken.
    All the heroes efforts thus far were wholly mistaken.

It is now Day 3. Phase ends 27/12/16 at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time.

Pikochu subs in for Lone_Garurumon
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Doctor Floptopus
    5. @Lone_Garurumon @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Mid-Phase Votals:

Max1996 I (DrumBeats)
    jdthebud II (WolfOwl, FinalArcadia, HumanDawn)
    DrumBeats II (Max1996, Elementar)
    WolfOwl I (jdthebud)

Something has happened. Pikochu has subbed in for Lone_Garurumon. Please confirm receipt of the role PM.

Night 3: All Tied Up
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Doctor Floptopus
    5. @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Final Vote Count:
    jdthebud III (FinalArcadia, DrumBeats, WolfOwl)
    DrumBeats III (Elementar, DarthWolf13, jdthebud, HumanDawn)

Night 3: All Tied Up

Another day passed, but the town continued to remain in a hopeless deadlock.
    It seemed as though they were perpetually stuck between a hard place and a rock.
    Alas, their hesitance gave an advantage to the vile evildoers.
    Since, as yet, the heroes had uncovered none of their pursuers.

It is now Night 3. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 28/12/16.

Last edited:
    Slife subs in for Doctor Floptopus
  • Day 4: The Night Hanukkah Harry Couldn't Save Himself
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Slife
    5. @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Day 4: The Night Hanukkah Harry Couldn't Save Himself

Alone in his secret factory in Mt. Sinai,
    A man toiled into the late hours of the night.
    Unknowing that it was now his turn to die.
    The holiday villains showed up at first light.

This particular attack was highly controversial.
    They even chased away his faithful and magical mules.
    No more could he call: "on Moishe, on Shlomo, on Herschel."
    These villains were certainly ruining everyone's yules.

Dear DrumBeats,

0.jpg

Hanukkah Harry said:
    On Moishe! On Herschel! On Shlomo!

The very incarnation of the spirit of Hanukkah, you are Hanukkah Harry.
    From your secret factory in Mt. Sinai, you and your assistants create wonderful gifts for all the Jewish boys and girls, which you distribute to them over the eight nights of Hanukkah.
    These gifts include sensible pairs of slacks, for the boys, and, if the child is especially good that year, socks. As for toys and candy, you provide much joy by delivering dreidels and chocolate coins to the children.
    You made your public debut on Saturday Night Live, in a skit called "The Night Hanukkah Harry saved Christmas."
    Santa was feeling ill that year, and requested that you fill in for him, as his elves didn't have enough magic to visit every Christian child in the world in one night. You sportingly decided to assist Santa, and so began your global journey to deliver your presents to the Christian children.
    Thanks to you, the true meaning of Christmas was discovered, and Santa was cured of his stomach virus.
    Your heroism and selflessness became well known, to the point where, one spring when you were visiting your family in Miami for Passover, the Easter Bunny requested your assistance in filling in for him after he broke his leg.
    With your friend Elijah the Invisible Prophet, you set off to deliver Easter baskets filled with such goodies as macaroons and chocolate covered Matza.
    Once again, you boldly saved the day, and managed to give one family the greatest Easter gift of all, the gift of rebirth.
    Since you once filled in for Santa Claus when he was ill, you are the 1x Backup Cop. In the event that the Cop is killed, you gain 1 shot of his investigative powers. When you want to use it, you may PM the hosts Check: (player) during the night, and you will find out whether they are naughty or nice at the phase update.

The Drum has played its final beats.
    As the mafia approached supremacy.
    The town must not suffer repeats
    or else the bad guys will undo history.

It is now Day 3. Phase ends 30/12/16 at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time. However, as this will be ME's Sabbath, the phase may be extended by 24 hours unless a clear verdict occurs beforehand.

Night 4: Sandler's Last Song
  • Ask and ye shall receive
    A replacement host this New Year's Eve

--------------

1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Slife
    5. @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Maniacal Engineer @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Night 4: Sandler's Last Song

The protagonists at last seemed to be getting organized.
    It seemed as though they had discovered one of the despised.
    However, they soon discovered, things did not go as intended.
    Their hard efforts, it would appear, were completely redirected.

Instead of targeting one person, they targeted a loud singer.
    And now, to the mafia, he would be an information bringer.
    His death, most certainly, was very mysterious.
    Perhaps someone in the town was going delirious?

Dear WolfOwl,

hqdefault.jpg

Adam Sandler said:
    Put on your yarmulke, it's time for Hanukkah!

You are Adam Sandler, the Jewish comedian/writer/musician/actor.
    Famous for your many versions of the Hanukkah Song, you urge Jewish children to not feel left out simply because they don't have a Christmas Tree. After all, instead of merely one night of presents, Jews have Eight Crazy Nights.
    You debuted on film in 1989 with the movie Going Overboard. Some of your more memorable films include; Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and You Don't Mess with the Zohan, or, at least, those are your films that ME has actually heard of and/or watched.
    In addition to your acting career, you've released five studio albums and founded your own production company, Happy Madison Productions. Like your predecessor and inspiration, Mel Brooks, the films you produce often include an onscreen role for yourself.
    Throughout your glorious Hollywood career, you've receieved a total of 33 awards, including nine Golden Raspberry Awards which, clearly, are the only awards worth having and are the most coveted awards in all of Hollywood.
    Since it is almost Hanukkah, it is time for you to bring out your guitar and come up with another version of The Hanukkah Song. As such, you are the Singer. When you die, regardless of whether you are lynched or nightkilled, the mafia will be told of a random role that exists in the game.
    You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions are eliminated.

It would seem WolfOwl has sung her last song.
    Turns out, she had really been town all along.
    Now the enemy continued in the shadows to lurk,
    And the townies were eliminated, like clockwork.

It is now Night 4. The phase will end at 11:00pm U.S Central Standard Time on 31/12/16, a mere hour before the New Year.

Day 5: Frosty Is Iced
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Slife
    5. @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn

Day 5: Frosty is Iced

After the disaster of the previous day,
    yet another tragic sight was on display.
    A friendly snowman was made to melt.
    All that remained was his hat of felt.

And now the town was in imminent danger.
    A wrong lynch here would be a game changer.
    Not lynching was also not a viable choice,
    Unless they want the mafia to rejoice.

Dear jdthebud,

3973982-3977897365-FROST.jpg

Frosty the Snowman said:
    Let's run, and we'll have some fun now, before I melt away.

With your button nose, corncob pipe, and eyes of coal, you are Frosty the Snowman.
    Brought to life by a bunch of children who found a magical silk hat, the first thing you did with your new found existence was to dance around.
    You then proceeded to laugh and play with the children who had brought you to life.
    This culminated with you running through the village streets with a broom in your hand, claiming that nobody could catch you.
    Unfortunately, your coal eyes must not be able to see very well, since you ran straight into a traffic cop, getting yourself in trouble with the law. Instead of facing incarceration and, likely, melting in jail, however, you continued running, right passed the cop and out of the town.
    Your last words to the children encouraged them not to cry because you would return, someday.
    ME is not sure how a snowman, who has no legs, can run or dance, but, then again, snowmen aren't usually alive either, so he will just chalk it up to the magical silk hat.
    Your name, Frosty, is reminiscent of frosting, of which vanilla is a flavor. As such, you are the Vanilla Townie. Your only power is your vote, so use it wisely.

Alas, after may ties jdthebud had fallen.
    Now the game was in a state of "all-in."
    One wrong move now ends the town,
    And to the mafia would go the crown.

It is now Day 5! The game is now in LYLO. Phase ends 2/1/17 at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time.

...now then, if y'all don't mind, I'm resuming my regularly scheduled hangover already in progress. Where's the eggnog?

Night 5: Green with Envy
  • 2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Slife
    5. @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn

Due to the phase outcome being fairly inevitable, I've decided to update the phase 11 hours early. Enjoy!

Final Phase Votals:

FinalArcadia: VI (Elementar, HumanDawn, Slife, Pikochu, Max1996, DarthWolf13)
    HumanDawn: 0 (Hellcrow)

Night 5: Green With Envy

It seemed the heroes would at last save the day.
    This time there was nothing to stand in their way.
    Their efforts were finally greatly rewarded.
    They found one who their votes he hoarded.

A green man without any holiday spirit at all.
    His heart was, by far, several sizes too small.
    As he was done in by the intrepid protagonists,
    He vowed that he was not the last of the antagonists.

Dear FinalArcadia,

grinch.jpg

The Grinch said:
    MAX. HELP ME... I'm FEELING.

The embodiment of grumpiness and anti-Christmas spirit himself, you are The Grinch.
    First created by Dr. Theodor Seuss Geisel, AKA Dr. Seuss, in 1957, your first appearance was in the iconic story How the Grinch Stole Christmas! This story is so popular and widespread that, to this day, the word Grinch is used to describe anyone who doesn't have any holiday spirit.
    You are a green furry recluse who lives on a cliff overlooking the cheerful town of Whoville. Your only company is your long suffering dog, Max. You despited the Whos and were annoyed by their boisterousness and happiness, especially during the Christmas season. You were irritated by the happiness of others and derived happiness from spoiling other people's fun.
    One year, you got especially annoyed with the Whos and decided to steal Christmas. Aided by Max, whom you attempted to dress up as a reindeer, you donned the red suit and hat of Santa Claus and headed to Whoville on Christmas Eve.
    Together, you and Max break into all of the Who's homes and steal their Christmas decorations, their presents, and their Christmas feasts, although you are very nearly caught in the act by Cindy Lou Who.
    In spite of the success of your genius plan, you wake up Christmas Morning to find all the Whos gathered in their town square, holding hands and cheerfully singing carols.
    From this, you conclude that the holiday has more meaning than just presents and decorations, so you lament and return everything that you stole, and even go as far as to celebrate Christmas with the Whos.
    You are most well known for stealing Christmas, and you've proven that you can steal pretty much anything you want to. As such, you are the Vote Thief. During the night, you may PM the hosts Steal (player)'s presents, and that player's vote will not count the following phase.
    You are allied with the Seasonal Scoundrels, and you win when all hostile factions are eliminated or this is unavoidable.

Now FinalArcadia had stolen her last vote.
    But town could not end on that particular note.
    For other evildoers are still out there scheming.
    A year without holidays is what they are dreaming.

It is now Night 5. The phase will end at 11:00am U.S Central Standard Time on 3/1/17. Possibly up to 12 hours early if all actions are in by 11:00pm 12 hours from now.

Day 6: The Divorce Clause
  • 2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Slife
    5. @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    10. @DarthWolf13
    13. @Hellcrow
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Day 6: The Divorce Clause

And so yet another dreary morning came
    And it brought along with it even more sorrow.
    This time, at Santa's wife, the mafia did aim.
    Her cold corpse was discovered on the morrow.

Can the town mount a comeback?
    Only time will tell for certain.
    They must remain on the attack
    Or this will be the final curtain.

Dear Elementar,

mrs-claus-disneyland-christmas-fantasy-parade-620x413.jpg

The Santa Clause 2 said:
    Scott Calvin said:
    I have to get married?
    Bernard said:
    Yes, it's the Mrs. Clause.

You are Mrs. Claus, the wife of Santa Claus. You are a kindly woman, who shares your husband's passion for bringing joy to others.
    You live with your husband in the North Pole and are often found baking cookies with the elves, tending to the reindeer, or helping your husband make toys.
    In some incarnations, you are the person that writes Santa's list of naughty and nice children.
    While you usually stay home on Christmas evening, you occasionally wheedle your husband into taking you along for his sleigh ride throughout the world.
    Your first appearance in motion pictures was in the iconic classic sci-fi movie: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, a film in which your husband was kidnapped by martians.
    While you have appeared in many stories since then, both in your own right and featuring Santa, your husband seems to constantly be forgetting your name. You've been called by many names including Monica, Erica, Rita, Tina, Sandra, Jessica, Mary, and the ever romantic You.
    Additionally, your appearance has varied in your different appearances. While more often than not, you are depicted as an elderly woman with white hair, you occasionally show up as a red head.
    As Santa's spouse, you are in charge of overseeing and taking care of his elves and reindeer, and you also take care of your husband, as well. Due to your kind and caring nature and nurturing disposition, you are the Doctor. Each night you may PM the hosts Look after: (player), and that player will be protected from all nightkills.

Elementar was out of his element,
    And now his game had come to an end.
    Would his death a mafia win cement?
    Or, perhaps, it could be a godsend?

It is now Day 6: Phase will end at 11:00am on 5/2/2017. The game is in a state of LYLO. Phase may end early if the result is clear.

Night 6: Dethroned
  • 2. @Max1996
    4. @Slife
    5. @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    10. @DarthWolf13
    13. @Hellcrow
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

An early phase end was suggested,
    so now I will do as I was requested.

Night 6: Dethroned

Votals:
    Max1996 IV (HumanDawn, Slife, DarthWolf13, Pikochu)
    HumanDawn I (Max1996)

The heroes continued their work with aplomb.
    In the face of their adversaries they kept calm.
    Their efforts were rewarded, as another villain to justice they did bring.
    This time, it was a mighty, but insane, Syrian-Greek King.

He had oppressed all those that his army did conquer.
    But, in reality, he was really quite bonkers.
    Picking fights with the Macabees was his final undoing.
    Another scoundrel's death meant a town victory was brewing.

Dear Max1996,

Antiochos_IV_Epiphanes_face.png

Maccabees I said:
    From them came forth a sinful root, Antiochus Epiphanes, son of Antiochus the king; he had been a hostage in Rome. He began to reign in the one hundred and thirty-seventh year of the kingdom of the Greeks.

The villain of the Hanukkah story, and ruler of the Syrian-Greek Empire from 175BCE to 164BCE, you are Antiochus IV Epiphanes, also known as Antiochus the Mad.
    Son of Antiochus III, you were held captive in Rome after your father was defeated by the Romans in 189BCE until you ascended to the thrown in 175BCE. During your time with the Romans, you began to admire the Roman institutions and policies.
    In spite of a successful war against Ptolemy VI, then the ruler of Egypt, you were forced to return most of the territory you had captured due to Roman intervention.
    Even though the Seleucids had a history of respecting Jewish culture and traditions, you began to oppress Judea and attempted to Hellenize its inhabitants. You cruelly outlawed many Jewish rituals, rites, and traditions, including Torah study and keeping that Sabbath, and you committed sacrilege by offering up unfit and unclean sacrifices to Zeus in the Jew's Holy Temple. When Jews refused to obey your new laws, you led your army into Jerusalem and massacred many people.
    The outrages you committed sparked the revolutions of the Maccabees, led by the intrepid Judah Maccabee.
    Taking advantage of the Maccabean Revolt, King Mithridates I of Parthia began attacking your Empire in the east. Suddenly faced with a war on two fronts, you took the bulk of your army and faced the eastern threat, leaving Lysias, your faithful governor of Syria, in charge of dealing with the Judean uprising. Lysias failed to quash the rebellion, and you ended up dying suddenly during your war against the Parthians.
    Because of your power as ruler of the Seleucid Empire, you can impose laws that will forbid players from using their actions, as such you are the Roleblocker. During the night, you may PM the hosts Impose restrictions on (player), and that player will be unable to use their action during that phase.
    Additionally, as ruler, you have the ability to pardon anybody you so choose, including yourself, and the ability to execute whomever you want. As such, you are the 1x Lynch Redirector. Once during the day, you may PM the hosts Pardon: (player 1), Execute (player 2), instead. This will change that day's lynch from player 1 to player 2.
    Finally, you are also Bulletproof, which means that any night kills that target you will fail.
    You are allied with the Seasonal Scoundrels, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated or this is unavoidable.

Max had finally enacted his last cruel law.
    Though his death was by no means the final straw.
    More scoundrels remained, as yet undiscovered.
    But, for now, it seems like the heroes had recovered.

It is now Night 6. Phase ends at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 5/1/17.

Day 7: Red Sleigh Down
  • 4. @Slife
    5. @Pikochu
    7. @Soaringdylan
    10. @DarthWolf13
    13. @Hellcrow
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @TheCapsFan @Zexy

Day 7: Red Sleigh Down

After lynching Antiochus, town was feeling pretty good.
    Alas, as it happened, their sense of security was a falsehood.
    They awoke this fateful morning to find Santa's sleigh smashed.
    The night before, the scoundrels had rigged it so that it crashed.

The jolly fat man was no more, he had been killed before his time.
    And so now here we all stand at the penultimate rhyme.
    Sacrifices, tears, and bloodshed have all been quite abundant.
    But after this phase, that will all be unnecessary and redundant.

Dear HumanDawn,

santa-claus-06.jpg

Chico Marx said:
    You can't fool me. There ain't no sanity clause.

You are the jolly fat man himself, Santa Claus.
    Based off of the 4th century Christian Saint Nicholas, you continue his legendary tradition of secret gift giving.
    You bring joy and holiday cheer to millions of people around the world, and you do so out of the kindness of you heart.
    You live in the North Pole and watch all of the world's children to see if they are naughty or nice. Nice children get rewarded with many fine toys and presents on Christmas morning, while naughty children receive coal in their stockings.
    You maintain your rotund figure by consuming cookies and milk in every house you visit, and yet, somehow, you can still manage to slip down chimneys.
    Speaking of chimneys, the origin of both your climbing down chimneys and placing presents into stockings hanging by the fireplace comes from different versions of a story told about Saint Nicholas. The story is told that a poor man had three daughters, but no money to pay for a dowry. Without a dowry, your daughters would be forced to remain unwed. Wanting to help the family, but being modest, Saint Nicholas delivered three purses of money to the poor man's house in the dead of night In one version of the story, Saint Nicholas threw three purses of money down the chimney. The purses fell into the stockings of the three daughters, who had washed them that evening and left them hanging by the embers to dry.
    Due to your ability to detect who is naughty and who is nice, you are the Cop. Every night you can PM the hosts Check: (player) to consult your list (and even check it twice). You will be told whether that player is naughty or nice.

HumanDawn had lived a long and stressful life.
    Now town can make sure that it was worth all his strife.
    This is the final phase of the game, and now it's up to you.
    Who will win? Who will lose? And what's next in the queue?

The answers to these questions will be revealed upon this phase's end.
    Now begins this fateful day, so I'll say adios for now, my friends.
    You are all welcome to guess what's next in ME's bag of tricks.
    Though no prizes will be given for someone who correctly predicts.

It is now Day 7. Phase ends at 11:00pm U.S. Central Standard Time on 7/1/17. The game is currently in a state of LYLO.

Endgame: Krampusnacht
  • 1. @jdthebud
    2. @Max1996
    3. @Elementar
    4. @Slife
    5. @Pikochu
    6. @Ghostly
    7. @Soaringdylan
    8. @WolfOwl
    9. @CheffOfGames
    10. @DarthWolf13
    11. @Alex Kaz
    12. @DrumBeats
    13. @Hellcrow
    14. @FinalArcadia
    15. @HumanDawn
    @Enzap @Zexy @TheCapsFan
    @AussieEevee @BadAssGardevoir @Maniacal Engineer

Endgame: Krampusnacht

And so, my friends, we have come to the end of the game.
    In spite of the odds, the mafia had all opposition overcame.
    Another townie was lynched, sealing the mafia's victory.
    This in spite of a cop check that seemed contradictory.

Moshe the Mench had sat on his bench to watch,
    But the town had managed, this game, to botch.
    It was now all over. There was no going back.
    Now the holidays are gone due to a mafia hijack.

Dear Pikochu,

Mench%20Logo.png

Neal Hoffman said:
    I'm literally living the American dream. I keep waiting to wake up thinking that I had a funny dream that I created a little Jewish doll.
    You are Moshe the Mensch, also known as the Mensch on the Bench.
    Created by Neal Hoffman as a Jewish counterpart to the Elf on the Shelf, the initial funds to produce you came from a Kickstarter campaign in 2013. After the initial success, Neal took you on to the Television show, Shark Tank, where two of the sharks invested in you.
    Post Shark Tank, over 100,000 families have purchased you and read about your amazing exploits during the Hanukkah story. Additionally, Neal has partnered with the Elf Yourself app to create the Mensch app, and has expanded his brand to include the Mensch Munch candy bars and other fascinating products.
    Like your counterpart, there are certain "rules" with regards to how families are supposed to treat you once they purchase you. You are supposed to be treated as part of the family, and hold the Shamesh candle (the candle that is used to light the other candles on the Chanukiah). Additionally, while the families are supposed to move you around so that you don't get tired of sitting in the same place, you should always be within sight of the Chanukiah so that you can continue to watch the candles burn after everyone else has fallen asleep.
    Unlike your counterpart, you do not fly off to report children's misdeeds to a jolly fat man in a red suit.
    According to carefully crafted legend, you helped Judah and his Maccabees reclaim the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and watched over the oil in the Menorah as it burned for eight days and eight nights, never sleeping and never resting. Due to your dedication and perseverance in observing the lights, you are the 2x Watcher. Twice during the night, you can PM the hosts: Watch: (player), and the hosts will tell you who visited that player during that night.

Pikochu died, it was certainly quite a shame.
    And now the heroes have lost, all the same.
    The candles have burned out and the tree is fallen.
    The final town member was certainly crestfallen.

Seeing his vote had lead to the last townie being mislynched,
    Rudolph was startled and violently trembled and flinched.
    All alone, now, he could only stare helplessly and recoiled,
    As Santa's dark companion destroyed all for which the town toiled.

Alas, the last scoundrel could not let him live any longer,
    lest Rudolph gather new heroes and become stronger.
    The scoundrel rounded on the reindeer and ended his life.
    Thus ending all of this ridiculous holiday related strife.

Deer DarthWolf13,

6c2810b0-7cd9-11e4-82bf-97f165ff0daa_cbs-rudolph-red-nosed-reindeer-rankin-bass-178.jpg

Santa Claus said:
    Rudolph with your nose so bright won't you guide my sleigh tonight?

You are Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
    As your name implies, you have a shiny red nose. At one point in time, all of Santa's other reindeer made fun of you and teased you because of your red nose, and wouldn't let you join in their reindeer games.
    Then, one fateful Christmas Eve, as Santa was about to begin his annual journey around the world, the weather took a turn for the worse. It got very foggy out, and visibility was severely reduced. The sleigh would have been in danger of crashing, had not Santa called on you. Your shiny red nose provided enough visibility to navigate through the bad weather without incident.
    Since then, you've been considered a hero and are always at the front of the pack during Santa's voyage.
    All that having been said, ME is still very confused as to how you and the other reindeer can fly, but he's a stick in the mud, so don't mind him.
    You occasionally take practice flights in preparation for your big night on December 24th. As such, you are the 2x Commuter. Twice during the night, you can PM the hosts: Take a practice Flight, and you will be immune to all night actions and kills that attempt to target you.

DarthWolf13 had passed, and with him the town was ended.
    Thus now, the holidays remained completely undefended.
    The scoundrels had won, and now all town's work was undone.
    The mafia's reign of terror had barely just begun.

But who was this final mafioso so clever?
    His mark would remain on history forever.
    The Krampus it was, Santa's companion.
    To Santa's cation he was the anion.

Punishing naughty children was his yearly task.
    He also drank deeply from the schapps flask.
    This dark creature, half goat and half demon,
    Had emerged from Santa's shadow, now a freeman.

Dear Slife,

640.jpg

Krampuskarten said:
    Gruß vom Krampus

Half goat and half demon, you are the Krampus.
    One of the companions of Saint Nicholas, you are responsible for punishing the naughty boys and girls. To that end, you carry with you chains, which you jangle menacingly, bundles of birch branches, to swat the children, and, in some incarnations, a sack, which you use to haul away the naughty children.
    Your origins are thought to date back to Pre-Christian Alpine traditions, as you greatly resemble a Wiccan deity.
    In spite of your sinister purpose, you are celebrated as an iconic part of the holiday tradition, and people will send out holiday greetings card featuring your image, known as Krampuskarten.
    Additionally, the night of December 5th, which is the night before the Feast of Saint Nicholas is celebrated, is called Krampusnacht, or Krampus Night. During this evening, you appear, sometimes with Saint Nicholas, other times on your own, and visit houses and businesses.
    One tradition of the Krampusnacht is called the Krampuslauf, or Krampus Run, which is a parade in which young men dressed up as the Krampus participate. It is customary to present a visiting Krampus with a schnapps.
    While you are certainly very naughty, you are one of the companions of Saint Nicholas, as such, you are the Godfather. Any attempts to investigate your alignment will show up as nice.
    Additionally, much like Santa, you have your own list which you can consult for information. As such, you are the Role Cop. Each night, you may PM the hosts Check: (player), and you will learn that player's role after the phase update.
    You are allied with the Seasonal Scoundrels and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated or this is unavoidable.

Slife was now victorious. He now runs the North Pole.
    And now, every year the children will receive only coal.
    Christmas is canceled, and so is Hanukkah, too.
    Now is a bad time to be a Christian or Jew.

However, there are those who care not for this result.
    Since their religion is more akin to that of a cult.
    In spite of this game Festivus still continues to exist.
    As this particular player had long been dismissed.

Though he'd spent the entire game on strike, he was now a winner.
    Cosmo Kramer shrugged and continued eating his Festivus dinner.
    He would soon lose interest and carry on with other ridiculous stunts.
    But, for now, he had won this game, because nobody did he ever confront.

Dear Hellcrow,

CLuZuw8WsAAy-Tx.jpg

Cosmo Kramer said:
    It's a Festivus Miracle!

You are Cosmo Kramer, the eccentric neighbor of Jerry Seinfeld.
    Your antics and shenanigans on the iconic sitcom Seinfeld have made you the stuff of legends.
    One such legend, that has created an entire subculture in the United States, is your part in the resurrection of the sacred holiday of Festivus, celebrated on December 23rd.
    Originally created by Frank Costanza, as a means of removing the commercialism of the winter holidays, it had gone by the wayside until you convinced Frank to celebrate it once again.
    And so, the Festivus Pole was dusted off and taken out of storage, and the Festivus Feast began, including such traditional events as the Airing of Grievances, during which everyone around the table goes around and lashes out at how they were disappointed during the last year. The holiday ends with the Feats of Strength, which is when the head of household chooses one of the fellow celebrators and challenges them to a wrestling match. The holiday doesn't end until the head of house is pinned by the challenger.
    You managed to escape the Feats of Strength, after Frank had selected you, by coming up with a clever excuse to leave, forcing George Costanza to, once again, try wrestling his father.
    All you want to do is celebrate your holiday in peace and quiet, without any of the trappings or commercialism of Christmas or Hanukkah. However, you are also on strike. As such, you are the Voteless Survivor. You are allied with yourself and you win if you survive until endgame. Any votes you make in the thread will not count towards the total.

Hellcrow has won, and now this update is finally over.
    He cares not for the scoundrel's hostile takeover.
    Now I wonder if I will ever be able to stop with these rhymes.
    Or perhaps I am doomed to continue doing this for all times.

It would seem, for the moment, that two hosts are as yet alive.
    But they may yet die before this game goes into the archive.
    Stay tuned and keep watching. More fun may yet occur.
    Though it really depends on whether or not you all concur.

The game is over. The Seasonal Scoundrels and Hellcrow have won!

Thank you all for playing, and thanks to my cohosts, Enzap, TheCapsFan, and Zexy. I hope y'all had as good of a time playing as I had hosting.

Post game thoughts and questions will be coming up.

Epilogue 1: Bringing Zexy Back
  • 4. Did you think the game was balanced?

Hmm, I'm not really sure with the 1x Lynch Redirector and lack of a Vigilante role despite the Inventor giving a shot. That said, I was thinking of contacting Alex Kaz himself N2... but didn't. 1x Lynch Redirector and Voteless makes Town lose a lot of power, too.
    Alas, despite the game now being complete,
    One more host was forced to taste defeat.
    His wincon was fairly impossible, though,
    When ME wrote it, Zexy had even said so.

Dear Zexy,
    60633.jpg

I'm afraid you're a bit too quick, Elie. I definitely agree that we should get a town leader but please don't expect me (or everyone else) to just trust you at the beginning of d1 for little reason. The town leader will get confirmed in one way or another anyways, and if you don't CC, I'll be willing to trust you... but it should wait for now.

You are Zexy, one of the mafiosos from last year's Christmas Mafia.
    Your attempts to throw Elieson off your trail ended in failure, as you and your team were quickly and efficiently obliterated, thanks to ME's sacrifice play and Elieson's detective work. However, while your team was defeated, you maintained your sportsmanlike conduct and didn't complain too much.
    Don't let your performance in Christmas Mafia get you down too much, though. You are still a very formidable player, and, in fact, became an early death rival of ME at one point in time because mafiosos fear you so much.

You've been around The War Room for longer than the other current staff members, and, as such, you are the one they go to for guidance when creating games or needing a consult on balance. As such you are the Setup Creator and Balance Checker. It is your job to work on the game's setup and to make sure that the game is as balanced as possible for all players. This is truly the most difficult part of any mafia game, and yet it is absolutely crucial, as an unbalanced game can have disastrous results. You win if everybody believes the game setup is balanced.

With Zexy's death, only one game host remained.
    He who, from the start, had been fully claimed.
    Perhaps he too will bite the dust and perish.
    At least then the host's wincons would be fair...ish.

8. Was the hosting fair?

Ehh, I feel that the Town's Watcher going completely inactive hurt the Town. Yes, it was 2x and there's always the choice that goes with it on whether to use it or not, but then there's no choice anyway if the player is completely inactive. I assume it was made in balance to the Mafia having a 1x Lynch Redirector. Doctor Floptopus was inactive, but had her role be used by her teammates, but nobody in the Town could use Pikochu's role. I don't know the official shared reason why CheffOfGames was modkilled, though of course I'd guess it was because of the nameclaim, but if it was for just that I'd also find it unfair. Mafia kind of lost a mislynch with it and no nameclaiming was not really in the rules.
    To clarify this, yes CheffOfGames was Modkilled because he nameclaimed. However it wasn't "just" for that. I had previously told DarthWolf13 that nameclaiming was forbidden in his role PM conversation, so, to be consistent, I couldn't forbid it for one player and then allow another player to get away with it.
    The fact that nameclaiming wasn't outright forbidden from the start in the rules was a bit of an oversight. The game's OP flavor was written by me. Everything else in the OP was not. That said, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Modkills are not something that I, nor the other War Room staffers, take lightly.

Epilogue 2: Using your Noggin
  • Alas the game has been archived,
    But one host has seemingly survived.
    However, there is always enough time,
    To complete one more death in rhyme.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules apply. If this is your first time playing a mafia game in the War Room, please take the time to read the rules thread.
    2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't.
    3. Please be active. You may be subbed out at the host's discretion. If no sub is available to take your place, you may be modkilled.
    4. Role claiming is allowed. Name claiming isn't allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host, unless your role PM lists exceptions. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
    5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the hosts.
    6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>".
    7. Rules are subject to change. The hosts will make sure to mention you if that happens.
    8.No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing me beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
    8. To prove that you have read the rules, please post your favorite holiday meme when signing up.
    9. Don't get Maniacal Engineer drunk off of eggnog.
    10. Outside communication (that is, comminication that occurs outside of this thread) is permitted. However, you must include myself and the other War Room staff members in the conversations. You may use conversations on Bulbagarden, Skype, QuickTopic, or Discord.
    11. The most important rule. Have fun!

And so begins this festively themed mafia game.
    Carry on and see if the villains you can unmask.
    Or perhaps villagers they will be able to frame.

But now, I must be gone, off to the eggnog flask!

7. Who drank all the eggnog?!

Although it would seem that the game was over,
    As was evidenced by his massive hangover,
    Maniacal Engineer had broken a significant rule.
    And now he would pay the price for being a fool.

Although his win condition had been fulfilled,
    the game's final host would now be modkilled.
    And now the game is truly and finally complete
    since all of the hosts had had a taste of defeat.

Dear Maniacal Engineer,

78329.jpg

Okay, what the heck.
    Let's throw a Jew into a Christmas themed mafia game. Why not? Somebody will be amused.
    You are Maniacal Engineer, the unsung hero who saved Christmas during last year's Christmas Mafia.
    You were Mason partners with Elieson and, after laying down a series of breadcrumbs to link yourself and Elie, you successfully baited the N1 kill. Your death confirmed Elie as town, which directly resulted in a relatively painless victory for the town, through efforts coordinated by Elieson.
    In spite of your ridiculously early death, you view Christmas Mafia as your first "successful" mafia game, because your death actually accomplished something, as opposed to all of the times where you died pointlessly.
    The biggest irony here? You're Jewish.

You are the War Room staff's resident goofball, and you're always making stupid puns. As such, you are the Flavor Text Writer. It is your job write the OP, the role text, and the update text. You win if everybody enjoys reading the flavor text.

Maniacal Engineer had consumed too much booze.
    And now he would at last take a permanent snooze.
    But do not despair, do not cry, and do not lament,
    As he is, at this moment, writing about a president.

ME's next game would very shortly begin.
    But he won't write his updates in verse,
    Since that silly gimmick has worn thin.
    Still he'll think up something much worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom