• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signups, Player Roster, OP and FT

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia
Pokemon%2BXYZ%2BWallpaper%2B1600x900.png

A blazing red shuriken collided with Charizard’s figure as Blast Burn consumed Greninja’s. The arena was enveloped in an inferno, hushing the stadium’s persistent murmurs effortlessly. The dust settled and revealed no change. The gladiator’s stances hadn’t wavered, but it was soon proven otherwise. Ash-Greninja’s body collapsed in a violent haul, wisps of water flying away to expose its original form. It was over.

Ash treaded over to Greninja’s exhausted physique with Pikachu trailing behind. He took a moment to thank the Ninja Pokémon, before summoning it back into its simplistic Pokéball. He once again trudged towards the middle of the arena, meeting Alain’s softened gaze.

“Thank you, Ash. You’ve reminded me of why I battle. Thanks for giving me the most fun battle I’ve had in a long time.”

Ash replied with the mature tone he developed over the series. “Congratulations, Alain. I will beat you one day, and I can’t wait until we battle again.” Ash reached out his hand as Alain followed suit. They shook hands respectfully in front of the joyous crowd. Then it began.

The walls of the stadium groaned heavily as large plant roots began to push their way through their cracks. The metal squealed as it was ripped apart, and people began to scream frantically. Pieces of steel collapsed near alarmed civilians, and the memory of recent jubilation faded into the terror. Team Flare had put their plan into action; their goal to wipe out humanity and Pokémon. The Kalos Heroes formed, and the Final Battle of Kalos had begun...

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.

2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided.

3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.

4. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I may ask for a sub or modkill you at my discretion.

5. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.

6. Dead players can have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information.

7. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be Hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of votes target the one outcome.

8. If a tie in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.

9. I will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.

10. No loophole abuse.

11. Vote with this structure VOTE: [Name].

12. To show that you have read the rules, please post the name of your favourite character from the XY&Z series in your sign up post thankyou.

13. Have fun!

Hello Elementar. You are Professor Oak.

You are Ash’s original professor that was too lazy to get him another starter Pokémon, so you gave him an over-powered Pikachu instead. You have a grandson called Gary, who acts as Ash’s major rival for the original series of the anime.

You don’t really appear in the XY&Z series, so you can’t play. Because of this, you are the Kalos Heroes’ Host. You have the power to modkill players if they annoy you, and you have control of rules and phases. You can do this by telling everybody about it in the thread, or be a troll and don't tell them at all.

You are aligned with the Kalos Heroes and win when all of Team Flare are eliminated.

Note: I don’t believe that the game is bastard, but I admit that it is very role-heavy and some may believe that it is. That was not the game’s intention. It is a celebration of the anime, hence why it was posted the day the last episode aired.

Players:
1. @Max1996 Killed Night 4 ~ Town Lover Cop ~ WON THE GAME
2. @Klavier Gavin Died Night 7 ~ Town 1 x Lightning Rod ~ WON THE GAME

3. @Zexy Lynched Day 3 ~ Mafia JOAT (1 x Tracker, 1 x Voyeur, 1 x Role Cop and 1 x Lie Detector) ~ LOST THE GAME
4. @Lone_Garurumon Lynched Day 4 ~ Mafia 1 x Destruction Starter ~ LOST THE GAME

5. @WolfOwl Killed Night 1 ~ Town TFZTCATHPIK (TFPTSLBOOIA) ~ WON THE GAME
@GastlyGibus @WolfOwl Survived to endgame ~ Town Restless Spirit ~ WON THE GAME
7. @Pikochu Survived to endgame ~ Town Loved Beloved Princess ~ WON THE GAME

8. @TheCapsFan Lynched Day 1 ~ Independent Lyncher (Target = Lysandre) and Flavour Reporter ~ LOST THE GAME!
9. @jackatlasred Lynched Day 5 ~ Town 1 x Rolestopper and 1 x Friendly Neighbour ~ WON THE GAME
10. @MatrixChap Killed Night 7 ~ Town Babysitter Singer ~ WON THE GAME
11. @HumanDawn Died Night 4 ~ Town Lover ~ WON THE GAME
12. @Seth Rollins Lynched Day 6 ~ Town Watcher ~ WON THE GAME
@moonbird @TheCapsFan Lynched Day 7 ~ Town 2 x Scientist ~ WON THE GAME
14. @Hellcrow Lynched Day 2 ~ Independent Jester ~ WON THE GAME!
15. @Ghostly Killed Night 5 ~ Town Inventor ~ WON THE GAME
16. @Olive Lynched Day 8 ~ Mafia 1 x Hacker ~ LOST THE GAME
17. @Elieson Lynched Day 4 ~ Mafia Godfather Roleblocker ~ LOST THE GAME

18. @Space Killed Night 3 ~ Town JOAT (1 x Deflector, 1 x Vote Thief and 1 x Commuter) ~ WON THE GAME
19. @FinalArcadia Killed Night 6 ~ Town Seraph Knight ~ WON THE GAME

Subs:
@Doctor Floptopus
@jdthebud

Moderator On Duty
@Maniacal Engineer

Last edited:
@Ariel, I was hoping to start when signups filled up, but if that takes too long, I'll cut some roles down or something.

Make another post in the Discord, would it really be worth it with 4 players (5 if you move Ariel into the main roster)?

Just did that thankyou. One of the mods said I should move it to the creators section, so I won't get the anime fans. And definitely not. The set-up is for 19 players. Unfortunately, it would basically be impossible to run unless I completely changed the game. I think that size is too big for the inactive period of the year.

I'm going to regret this I just know it. Screw it. I'll go, I guess.

I don't watch the anime. My favorite character is Lysandre because he's the only one I know besides Ash, and Lysandre's got fabulous hair.

I hope you don't regret it xD And I have orange hair, so I'll give you a good role :)

I hope you don't regret it xD And I have orange hair, so I'll give you a good role :)

crosses fingers and hopes for a vanilla role

Also, if anybody has changed their username since 2014, then I don't know who you are. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom