• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
(Saw guy voice)

You are in a room with 500 friendly and playful kittens. There is absolutely nothing in this room that will harm or kill you or the kittens. You can literally leave at any time you want.

But once you leave, you cannot come back and continue to pet and play with the kittens.

None pizza with left beef
Yes, as I already said, we do have that. Would you like some?

i'll have none pizza with none
Hmmmm, I suppose that can be accomplished by removing the left beef. Alright then, coming right up!

(Saw guy voice)

You are in a room with 500 friendly and playful kittens. There is absolutely nothing in this room that will harm or kill you or the kittens. You can literally leave at any time you want.

But once you leave, you cannot come back and continue to pet and play with the kittens.
Solution: Steal the kittens.

Want skin that's smooth and soft? Then buy our BUBBLE TRANSFORMER! It'll turn you into a bubble! And bubble skin is super smooth! None of the people in our survey said they didn't like it!!...because they popped before we could contact them...and we don't sell personal bubble recovery centers, so they...died...SO YEAH! BUY NOW!!

Maybe this is too serious for Random Messages, but the fact that attention spans are so bad these days means that you can pretty much say whatever you want in a post and most people aren't going to read it because their eyes will just glaze over after only one or so sentences. I once saw a post, and it was a decently long post too, but at the very end of the post, the guy said 'BTW I made all this up' and the comment section was full of people arguing over the post because none of them had read the whole thing and gotten to the end where he said it wasn't even real. Of course, some people did likely read the whole post but obviously which is going to get more traction: an argumentative comment or a non-argumentative one? Exactly, the argumentative one because (most) people crave conflict (or at the very least they just wanna be right). I really do think that modern 'content consumption' has been having a negative effect on people's attention spans, especially that of the youth, who have basically had screens in front of their faces their entire lives and we're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I (do I) a full commitment's what I'm thinking of you wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling gotta make you understand never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna run around and desert you never gonna make you cry never gonna say goodbye never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Maybe this is too serious for Random Messages, but the fact that attention spans are so bad these days means that you can pretty much say whatever you want in a post and most people aren't going to read it because their eyes will just glaze over after only one or so sentences. I once saw a post, and it was a decently long post too, but at the very end of the post, the guy said 'BTW I made all this up' and the comment section was full of people arguing over the post because none of them had read the whole thing and gotten to the end where he said it wasn't even real. Of course, some people did likely read the whole post but obviously which is going to get more traction: an argumentative comment or a non-argumentative one? Exactly, the argumentative one because (most) people crave conflict (or at the very least they just wanna be right). I really do think that modern 'content consumption' has been having a negative effect on people's attention spans, especially that of the youth, who have basically had screens in front of their faces their entire lives and we're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I (do I) a full commitment's what I'm thinking of you wouldn't get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling gotta make you understand never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna run around and desert you never gonna make you cry never gonna say goodbye never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
i liked how you rick rolled us all at the end. but the rest of what you said has a point, because i had to read this 10 times to see the rick roll (if i misspelled that sorry, i have mainly heard it said not written. also, is it still rick rolled if it is text instead of video?)

Back
Top Bottom