• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM012: The Extracurricular Lesson is Hidoide!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is James dresses up as a Corsola and one Mareanie doesn't notice the difference, attacks James, but James somehow manages to catch it

Oh Kojirou, you are in for a treat.

It took me a little longer look to realize James was wearing a Corsola costume. This is going to be incredible.

Bonus points if Rotomdex gives any variation of the horrifying dex entry for Mareanie.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Professor Kukui: Keiichi Nakagawa

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Bounsweet: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara

James: Shin’ichiro Miki

Meowth: Inuko Inuyama

Wobbuffet: Yūji Ueda

Giovanni: Kenta Miyake

Matori: Kiyomi Asai

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Team Rocket do all they can to get a new Pokémon. At the beach, they meet a Mareanie, a Pokémon with poisonous spikes. And incredibly, this Mareanie ends up taking a liking to James...

Ash and his friends have come to the sea for an extracurricular lesson. At the same time, Team Rocket have come to a nearby beach in order to get a new Pokémon. They want to get a Pokémon in some way or other, but their attempts at fishing just don't work out. James then goes swimming to search for Pokémon that way, where he finds a Pokémon hiding. But what is it?!

Well, it's official now. James will get after so many years a pokemon that will hurt him in some way whenever it comes out of it's pokeball.

Can it really be the return of my favourite gag?!

Get your butt ready James, your Pokémon for this year is just dying to meet ya.

Aw.. that Mearanie looked so adorable after it grabbed onto its face.

On the other hand, they finally show Mimikyu after so long. Mearanie maybe could evolve into Toxapex at one point, but I think it'll probably stay a Mearanie.

Lum and Wiki berries?

Screenshot_2017-01-19-14-55-22-2.png
Screenshot_2017-01-19-14-55-22-1.png

Plot twist V2: It won't be a running gag. Instead, she'll attack Musashi.
Screenshot_2017-01-19-16-33-33-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom