• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stupidest thing you have done in a video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got trapped in the spiked pit in one of the Sonic levels. Escape is impossible, but you have to stand there and wait until you lose all of your coins before dying.
Don't remember which level it was or whether it was in Sonic The Hedgehog, StH 2, or S3K, but I remember being very frustrated, because there was literally nothing I could do to prevent my death, but it took forever for me to actually die.

Mystic Cave Zone in Sonic 2? If it makes you feel any better, that pit is actually pretty infamous (I think it's the only one you can't escape from) and lots of players have gotten stuck in it before.

hqdefault.jpg

I remembered something stupid I did recently. In Final Fantasy 2 (GBA version) I was exploring the overworld, wandered into an area with very strong enemies far away from any towns, and then saved. And if your party dies, it doesn't send you to an inn, it sends you to your last save, so it was really difficult to get back to a town and heal. After that I made sure to carry more healing items with me.

Edit: Ooh, and any time in Fire Emblem when I leave my healer in the enemy's range. And any time I accidentally get one of my units killed because I got the weapon triangle mixed up.

Last edited:
I once did one of those online battles in Gen 5 where you can build up a counter to use items, and almost won... then misclicked on a fainted Pokémon when I tried to use a full restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom