• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Pineapples are also able to develop flowers, those 'scales' were flowers once, actually.

Pineapples are also able to develop flowers, those 'scales' were flowers once, actually.
Sure, but they're arranged around a stalk-

pineapple-bloom-june-pressly.jpg

So it's still a weird choice to put three separate buds on Gloom.

I imagine it's just because the original had several balls on its head to form its flower but in terms of being pineapple-like, it sure misses the mark.

Huh, guess there actually is merit to Snubble's being so ugly it apparently wraps around to cute like the pokedex act's like it is. Here I was thinking that was nonsense. I don't see it but it works i guess.

Also yeah, while not every Pokemon has the most complex of eyes they seem to all now at the very least have the eyes be sunk into the head some, or rather the organic Pokemon do, the more metal or rocky Pokemon don't sometimes. (Although not sure what they would do about pokemon with the closed line eyes like vileplume there, don't think there's any of those in PLA)

Huh, guess there actually is merit to Snubble's being so ugly it apparently wraps around to cute like the pokedex act's like it is. Here I was thinking that was nonsense. I don't see it but it works i guess.

Also yeah, while not every Pokemon has the most complex of eyes they seem to all now at the very least have the eyes be sunk into the head some, or rather the organic Pokemon do, the more metal or rocky Pokemon don't sometimes. (Although not sure what they would do about pokemon with the closed line eyes like vileplume there, don't think there's any of those in PLA)
I think you meant Gloom, but Legends had Abra and Uxie.

its been like 3 years since ive been active here (was most active back when we got hit with the lgpe curveball), its crazy to think we're now speculating about gen 9. i saw that cute fake oddish leak and decided to jump back in. after reading through the recent pages, i've been thinking about the three types thing more and more. i can't think of a decent way to implement a mechanic involving a third type, but could it be like a form change item you can use during battle/in the overworld to change from, for example, fire-fighting emboar to fire-ground emboar? maybe without a stat boost, but simply an option to change the form of specific pokemon, like we had with megas? someone's probably thrown that out there before, but that's my two cents.

have we seen any leaks/rumors regarding the legendaries yet? i've mostly just seen starter evos and regional forms, and i think it would be interesting to speculate about the box legends given the region + the title fonts of the games appearing to reflect different aesthetics. kind of tired of the whole time and space thing after bdsp and pla though

its been like 3 years since ive been active here (was most active back when we got hit with the lgpe curveball), its crazy to think we're now speculating about gen 9. i saw that cute fake oddish leak and decided to jump back in. after reading through the recent pages, i've been thinking about the three types thing more and more. i can't think of a decent way to implement a mechanic involving a third type, but could it be like a form change item you can use during battle/in the overworld to change from, for example, fire-fighting emboar to fire-ground emboar? maybe without a stat boost, but simply an option to change the form of specific pokemon, like we had with megas? someone's probably thrown that out there before, but that's my two cents.

have we seen any leaks/rumors regarding the legendaries yet? i've mostly just seen starter evos and regional forms, and i think it would be interesting to speculate about the box legends given the region + the title fonts of the games appearing to reflect different aesthetics. kind of tired of the whole time and space thing after bdsp and pla though
This riddle apparently has to do with the box mascots-

FQ3fGkQVUAA6sgO.jpeg

And maybe this-
Screenshot_20220502-120250_Chrome.jpg

Ugly cute is a thing. Human newborns plus the newborns of most mammal and bird species tend to look kind of goofy, but they're still cute in a way.

You have abra

This riddle apparently has to do with the box mascots-

View attachment 159344

And maybe this-
View attachment 159345
interesting, i took a few minutes to look at that top one. i don't play pokemas so i have no idea of what the icons mean in the context of the game, but i wonder if N being on the team with dragon-type zekrom with the possible type hint at the top including dragon means that one or both mascots could be dragon. plus cynthia having garchomp, which is dragon-type despite it not being displayed. basically there's a lot of dragon in that picture. another thing- did we not get a dragon-type regi in gen 8? regirock in the middle there surrounded by dragon types is interesting to me, plus we got an electric one as well iirc. and zekrom is electric as well, which is also interesting. i feel like we got a lot of regi content the past few games, but it's worth thinking about in my mind. i don't exactly remember the lore with the new regis, but it could be possible that they have something to do with the story of s/v.

cynthia being there does also make me think of volo, as does N. could be a coincidence, but to me N does resemble volo a bit with the hat and long hair. it would be cool if volo was somehow immortal, or got thrown into the future.

the gear, to me, is interesting since red/blue seem to be the dragon-type colors. ingame dragon themed outfits and characters often have those colors, especially in recent gens. the yellow next to it could mean electric. i was looking at this from the perspective of fire/water/electric tri-typing, but seeing as i was just mentioning the new dragon and electric regis, this connection interests me.

just my two cents on the top image, could absolutely be way off. i don't think they would do a lot with the regis 2 gens in a row but hey, i'm just speculating here lol

interesting, i took a few minutes to look at that top one. i don't play pokemas so i have no idea of what the icons mean in the context of the game, but i wonder if N being on the team with dragon-type zekrom with the possible type hint at the top including dragon means that one or both mascots could be dragon. plus cynthia having garchomp, which is dragon-type despite it not being displayed. basically there's a lot of dragon in that picture. another thing- did we not get a dragon-type regi in gen 8? regirock in the middle there surrounded by dragon types is interesting to me, plus we got an electric one as well iirc. and zekrom is electric as well, which is also interesting. i feel like we got a lot of regi content the past few games, but it's worth thinking about in my mind. i don't exactly remember the lore with the new regis, but it could be possible that they have something to do with the story of s/v.

cynthia being there does also make me think of volo, as does N. could be a coincidence, but to me N does resemble volo a bit with the hat and long hair. it would be cool if volo was somehow immortal, or got thrown into the future.

the gear, to me, is interesting since red/blue seem to be the dragon-type colors. ingame dragon themed outfits and characters often have those colors, especially in recent gens. the yellow next to it could mean electric. i was looking at this from the perspective of fire/water/electric tri-typing, but seeing as i was just mentioning the new dragon and electric regis, this connection interests me.

just my two cents on the top image, could absolutely be way off. i don't think they would do a lot with the regis 2 gens in a row but hey, i'm just speculating here lol
Oh I should have clarified that only the numbered clues matter and that the gear is type-related and corresponds with Fighting, Dragon and Electric. Also Titan is apparently the codename for SV.

In regards to the black lab that Khu posted, I found one leak while making my repository thread that I think deserves a second look.

mxqm4jnck8m81.jpg

This leak mentions a 3-legged dark psychic dog. I was thinking that if true, it could be the pokemon that Khu was referring to. Keeping in mind that this post was made before Khu's post it is an interesting coincidence.

Alright, finally got on my computer to crack the second riddle. I had a suspicion that it was going to be this but here it is-

XIXVDDG.png

p2S4Y9r.png

(if you don't know what you're looking at, it's the HEX or HTML codes)

The only generations to have Water/Ground types are 2, 3, 4, and 5.

So one of the Quagsire, Swampert, Whiscash, Gastrodon or Seismitoad lines are getting a regional variant.

Out of these options, the one that stands out to me in relation to Spain is Whiscash, because according to Google-

jO5I6Cz.png

But it could just as easily be any of the others.

Last edited:
slow blink So what does the HTML have that explains that? No sarcasm, I am just hella dumb or this level of puzzle is waaaaay over my head.

In regards to the black lab that Khu posted, I found one leak while making my repository thread that I think deserves a second look.

mxqm4jnck8m81.jpg

This leak mentions a 3-legged dark psychic dog. I was thinking that if true, it could be the pokemon that Khu was referring to. Keeping in mind that this post was made before Khu's post it is an interesting coincidence.
Oh boy I can get on board (literally lol sounds like pirates) with that evil team. SIGN ME UP, BROTHERS. >:3

Also I am so here for more spoopy fairies, witches, and critters like trolls. Give me more mons for my Witch and Magic themed OCs!!

slow blink So what does the HTML have that explains that? No sarcasm, I am just hella dumb or this level of puzzle is waaaaay over my head.
The HTML and HEX (I should have also mentioned HEX, just fixed that) codes are combinations of the 9A, 30, A5, E2, 3C and 73 in the image.

And given how HTML and Hex codes are arranged, it makes sense now why he didn't just put them in order.

I wonder If this third typing rumor/leak to be true or not, will it also gain a 2nd new ability, since Megas not only have form change, stat boost, and secondary type, but also ability change too?

Skipping over from Page 60!

So, any new-ish news other than the vague 3-types thingy?

The rumor/leak posted by Minya_Nouvelle includes this interesting part where it says , i will spoiler it i guess!!

new battle mechanic = glass/vidrio crystal, gives mons resistance to certain weakness types , very similar to Crystal Onix

If that is an accurate leak, then maybe the three types hint is related indirectly or directly!!

Back
Top Bottom