• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaah this skin. do not waaaaant. D:

... *goes back to playing pokémon*

aaaah this skin. do not waaaaant. D:

... *goes back to playing pokémon*

You're not the only one. And the worst part is not being able to change it. Seriously, who thought that was a good idea?

Yeah, you would think after the TR fiasco they would know not to force set a skin... >_>

This skin is too dark!And I have to agreee with NyaChan.

Or April Fools Day.

But at least that wasn't dark. >___>

More people complained on the TR skin, so that's why I'm referenced that rather than april fool's day's skin. While the april fool's day one was plain it didn't really annoy people or was too dark.

Since I decided to swap out my Meganium in my US HG team for a Bellossom, I just realized my team is 5:1 ♀:♂. xD Though I'm pretty sure my Xatu would be more like ".__.;;" about it than anything. xD

Since I decided to swap out my Meganium in my US HG team for a Bellossom, I just realized my team is 5:1 ♀:♂. xD Though I'm pretty sure my Xatu would be more like ".__.;;" about it than anything. xD
I can never remember which symbol is male and which is female.

I can never remember which symbol is male and which is female.

Female is ♀ and Male is ♂. The way I remember (when coloring isn't involved) is the male one has an arrow. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom