• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is eating cookies. Really good cookies.

Female is ♀ and Male is ♂. The way I remember (when coloring isn't involved) is the male one has an arrow. xD
In that case, my team in HG is the opposite of yours. 5 ♂, 1 ♀.

And the female is my Gyarados.

Also, I just realized the music from Ekans Hoop Hurl in Stadium is the bike music from Gen. I.

In that case, my team in HG is the opposite of yours. 5 ♂, 1 ♀.

And the female is my Gyarados.

lol, I could imagine a Gyarados being the whole "oh ho ho~ all these meeeen~" type. xDDDD

Ill miss the old thread :p
Well waste of 3,000 pages to start all over X.X

I bet were gonna have a better chat

1 day off until school sucks.
Wednday school and ill die.Then i think 3 days later the damn retarted state test

I got a little better at it now, but i'm not great.

currently at level 5 :evil:

I almost completed the level just then, but was forced to guess in an

xo
ox

situation. I guessed wrongly. Again.

edit:

FUCKDAMNIT!

dropped to level 1.

currently at level 5 :evil:

I almost completed the level just then, but was forced to guess in an

xo
ox

situation. I guessed wrongly. Again.

edit:

FUCKDAMNIT!

dropped to level 1.

Woah...
What game??? Screw that game if its very hard

You killed the old thread?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was a part of the history of the whole forum... *sobs* It was sooo young.

Anyways *flexes fingers* let's do some typing guys and make the new pne even better.

Meh, I'll get used to the new skin. It did slightly annoy me that you can't change, but otherwise it's fine I guess. Besides, it looks more like something else than a pokémon forum if I enter it while at school. Which I often do. Haven't really been too active this easter, so I guess I'll be more active later...

yes, let's.

Also, Aladar, H-con and Ryuutakesh! (and other interested people), you might want to join this game. I think at least Ryuu and H-con would like it.

For those of us who go back to school/work tomorrow,enjoy the day while it last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom