• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Ok, I'm not new but I've got a question and was unsure of where to post.

Is there a way to change your name?

I found it pretty cool how close the new legendary's name is to mine, so I want to swipe it before someone else does ;)

Thank you in advance!
Go to the top right of the forums and hover over your username, should bring up a drop down menu and you should see a Change Username option. You will need to have been a user for 6 months and have 150 posts to have it.

Thank you!

Edit: While I do have about 200 posts I will have to wait about ten days before the option comes up :ROFLMAO: (Dec 21-June 21). Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here. Some of you might know my older brother @Maniacal Engineer he convinced me to make an account...
Welcome. I'm one of your brother's close friends and moderator colleagues. He's annoying a really great guy. Looking forward to knowing you better :D
She's cool. I'll vouch for her...for whatever that's worth. :p
Of course, you're related after all.
... so it's worth almost nothing :p bias

Last edited:
Welcome. I'm one of your brother's close friends and moderator colleagues. He's annoying a really great guy. Looking forward to knowing you better :D
No. You had it right the first time. Annoying is a much better description.

Of course, you're related after all.
... so it's worth almost nothing :p bias
Don't be so sure. I wouldn't vouch for a lot of my relatives. Then again, you wouldn't find most of those relatives on an Internet forum, so...

Hello, I'm new here. Some of you might know my older brother @Maniacal Engineer he convinced me to make an account...

There's never too many ME's...

Alas, welcome. I'm Caps, I round out the trio with those knuckleheads Zexy and ME...you may see me around. I hope you have a good time here!

135.png

he say hi

Hey everyone! I've been a big Pokémon fan since getting LeafGreen for my GBA when I was seven, and I've been playing and watching ever since. Found this forum through reading Beth Pavell's "The Long Walk" (very enjoyable story btw) and figured I'd join. Quick question, where's the search function here? I just can't seem to locate it on my browser. Anyway, glad to be here.

"A fellow law enforcement officer! welcome! hope crime rates are better on your side :3" (love the username choice btw) :) anywhoo welcome to the forum, if you ever need any help with anything, feel free to askk me or another staff member

this place looks a lot better now compared to months ago :D
and so i have decided to try and be active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom