• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. My name is Joshua Wood and I will be turning 18 next month. I plan to be in Japan by 2023 and my main plan in Japan is to start a voice acting career as a character in the Pocket Monsters series. If I reach that goal and if you watch the Japanese anime, you will see ジョシュア・ウッド in the credits.

Welcome to the forum Joshua :) hope that you have success in your future career :D

aayyyy this website is complicated *sigh*

Hello there, welcome to the forums :) is there anything I can help you with at all? :D (if you want to talk to me in a less public arena, you are welcome to vm me (click on my name, and view my profile, then leave me a message if you like and I can get back to you :) )

Hey everyone! It's great to be here at my favorite Pokemon website forums. I use the ol' 'Pedia so much, I don't think I could play Pokemon without it.

No, my profile picture is made by me, but the beautifil picture with deerling was designed by a nice userin from a german pokemon forum.

Greetings. The name's Splitzblue. I'm one of the newcomers of this site. This forum is very secure as I noticed that the chatbox requries a flash policy. Does that mean I have to install Adobe flash?:confused:

I made my first thread like the second I joined. It made me feel like I had deemed myself worthy.

Ha I just realized that there's more than one page. Oops. Lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! First time to join today. Heavy user of Bulbapedia. Finally tried to make a profile for the forums. It's been a while since I lurked any forums hahaha. I'm lazy like that. Hope I can still find my way around stuff xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom