• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was an ME long before I joined the War Room. :p
In that sense, I can become a ME someday without ever changing my username's initials
I could become a ME by adding a word starting with M before Elementar? Maybe that could be the Halloween theme this year? MEs?
Master Elementar. The only thing better than elements is mastery over the elements :)

I can change my username to MExy, I guess

Zexy's Guide To Mafia Games Continuity:

The ARC-V series: ARC-V Mafia -> Chess (chronologically long before ARC-V Mafia; not directly related but rather a fairytale told in the ARC-V universe) -> ARC-V Synchro Mafia (cancelled, might come back at a later date) -> ARC-V Xyz Mafia. ARC-V Fusion is planned for sometime later. I also have plans for a game called ARC-V Survival Duel.

Random Messages (and more) series (based mostly on RL): Random Messages -> It's All About ME -> Zexy Games -> Random Messages 2 (signups just came up). ME has plans for It's All About ME II and I have plans for Zexy Games 2 when I hit enough hosted games to justify a [15p].

Murder, She Wrote series, also called AussieVerse (most games were AussieEevee only): Murder, She Wrote / Murder, She Wrote 2 / Murder, She Wrote 3 / Murder, She Wrote: Everyone Is Scum Edition. Eevee has plans for a Murder, She Wrote: It's Not What You Think Edition as a non-mafia

TWR Seasons series (not yet a series but I intend it to become one): TWR Season '16 / TWR Season '17 (to be hosted in August). Not chronologically related to anything because we were actually killing off people in that FT, else I would've somehow made it fit in the Random Messages series)

Seasons series: Holiday Mafia 2016 / Spring Mafia (signups are up). Not to confuse with TWR Seasons. Games not chronologically related.

Everything else I've ever hosted is a standalone... for now.

Last edited:
Oh right @returnofMCH I just remembered that your MCH Multiverse, which made use of the Elieson virus, was brought up in TWR Season '16, to explain how you were scum as a role and Elie was scum as a player. That might be kinda tying said game to the TWR Seasons series instead of the Random Messages one.

OR you find a way to fit MCH Multiverse in Random Messages then explain that TWR Season '16 was some kind of weird Elieson-virus related illusion or whatever to throw the entire TWR Seasons series into Random Messages too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom