• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are you currently thinking about?

There is an infestation of ladybirds around my house right now. Not sure how to feel...
Where do you live? Someplace temperate, I'm assuming? If so, that's why you're getting so many Ladybirds around your house. Ladybird beetles flock to houses or other warm places when the temperature decreases to combat the cold. They're basically starting to overwinter in your house. I wouldn't worry about it though. Ladybirds are harmless.

Looking at my piano now. Thinking about playing it. Also thinking about that piranha plant song from Super Mario Bros Wonder.

some of my friends seem like they've been a bit stressed as of late, and i'm brainstorming ways to try and help
You sound like a pretty nice friend to them. Good luck on helping them feel better!

Currently thinking about the bizarre dream I had where I was staring out the window of my bedroom, looking into the front yard and watching as a gang of foxes were fighting a bunch of alligators who were just chillin'. Then when I woke up (like actually awoke), I found a ladybird crawling on my chest.

Strange times...

How I sometimes spend a bit of time on meaningless (???) things like trying to find a k-rock song from an obscure MMO that got stuck in my head??? I had the song in my YouTube reccomend a few days ago, and tried to find it (without looking at the history button for fun LOL) like just now. So the song is 'Radio' by Trans-Fixion, and it was in an MMO called... FIFA Online 2, of all games??? Genuinely was surprised there was a sports game MMO, but then again I play PangYa (a Korean anime-style golf one) so maybe I shouldn't be that surprised??

At any rate here is the song if you'd like to enjoy?? The chorus is an earworm LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom