Princess Viola
Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• honestly if you're a teenager online, get used to the fact that you will likely change your online handle, multiple times, if for no reason other than to no longer tie yourself to the dumb arguments you got involved with online when you were like 14 years old
    Yung Dramps
    Yung Dramps
    vs the chad me, who has used the same handle for nearly 8 years
    KOT0NE
    KOT0NE
    i went thru that crisis changed my name a bunch of times and eventually just cycled right back 2 the name i used as a 11yo again.
    idk what is going on with me sometimes i will be looking at one of my own posts and be thinking 'who the hell is this person with the robotech avatar' and then like 20 seconds later realize 'oh wait that's me'
    every day i see some user who now has been banned and i just assume they committed armed robbery or something
    Reactions: toastghost
    Pigrider09
    Pigrider09
    Noooo guz why. It’s only bank robbery it’s not like you were a menace to society on one forums!
    toastghost
    toastghost
    it actually is a really weird thing though, sometimes they're only here for a day and suddenly they're banned.
    Princess Viola
    Princess Viola
    I assume they're just sockpuppets of accounts that had been previously banned trying to sneak back or something. (Or under 13 years old)
    hi y'all, big fan of pokémon but does anyone know who the fuck this is?

Pokémon_Pikachu_art.png
    DawningWinds
    DawningWinds
    Uh... fuck, was was his name. Ash... Ketchup?? Yeah. That's Ash Ketchup.
    Okido
    Okido
    that's Hamtaro
    Welkamo
    Welkamo
    Bugs Bunny
    I'll be real when I say this: I do not understand xenogenders and I've got no interest in having them explained to me (I won't get it because I can't get it,). 99% of the people I've seen who use xenogenders are teenagers who are still figuring themselves out and I'm not dumb enough to think that a pretty niche concept within the broader queer community is 'the reason why people don't take the LGBT movement seriously', like fam I'm nearly 28 years old, dipshits will hate us no matter what we do, who gives a shit. Use xenogenders, use neopronouns, break the gender binary, destroy gender, who cares.
    Reactions: carpology
    Princess Viola
    Princess Viola
    Btw when I say 'I won't get it because I can't get it', that goes for every type of gender identity, sexual orientation, and romantic orientation outside of my own. Like I can 'get' them in the sense of understanding what they mean but I can't get them because I obviously don't have same frame of reference.

Like, to use a general example, I understand the basic concept of being alloromantic but as someone who is aromantic - I don't get it because I don't feel romantic attraction to other people. I can't put myself in that frame to properly understand it beyond knowing what it means lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom