• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ex is somehow scum we are FAQd with how much stuff he knows from Quas

I can see the case on FA based on what was said in there, not necessarily the Ex part tho

indeed, this role is truly delicious
cannot be beheld by any mortal
its bass drop is harder than cbat
everyone will shed tears at the might of my unlimited power
i stretch infinitely. this investigative AND disruptive magic spans the weight of the world
cower in fear peasants, for i have claimed my spot as okay im done this is lame. i think everyone here gets the point.

you need to think hard on this one, but i believe in you, mido

anyway sure fine i'll be relevant. i will rub my relevance in everyone's faces it will be delicious. like my role
I’m in too much pain to think hard.
Which is why I asked they claim to Quas and not me, but beryl insisted that she also claims to me cuz she trusts me, why would I say no?

You all seem to think beryl/FA are a team here? As in we actually have a team? Cuz I was kinda assuming we don’t ever since Ex said he felt sure of it...
I never said beryl FA is a team.
Well one reason is I feel like she isn't as hunty this game as last.
FA is like me where she’s not a big OC person and prefers in thread. So this doesn’t surprise me that she’s been less hunty. It’s hard when there’s not much to sift through.
But the other reason is that d1 I slightly scumread Ex. The only people I mentioned this to seriously (other than "rvs" voting him in thread) were Zexy and FA. I also targeted Ex last night but was seemingly redirected. If the scum team is Ex/FA, then FA could have had reason to redirect me if they thought I might target Ex for any reason.
Why are you so positive it isn’t Zexy? What if it was some protective role on Ex that deflects stuff?
I'm not scum :tentacruel:
Said every mafia member ever.

@ExLight @Midorikawa
My reason for being okay with a FA lynch is a little convoluted. Well one reason is I feel like she isn't as hunty this game as last.

But the other reason is that d1 I slightly scumread Ex. The only people I mentioned this to seriously (other than "rvs" voting him in thread) were Zexy and FA. I also targeted Ex last night but was seemingly redirected. If the scum team is Ex/FA, then FA could have had reason to redirect me if they thought I might target Ex for any reason.
I've admitted several times that I haven't been doing as much in this game because I straight-up haven't been involved in OC outside of that chat with you and Zexy. That gives me very little info aside from what I can piece together in here, which has only really late this phase started to pick up with activity. The smart thing to do would've been to get more involved in OC from the get-go, but I really do not like OC at all and never have even when it was popular on this site. Never expected that it was going to be where the vast majority of discussion was going to take place in this game when I signed up.

Obviously I can only give my word here, but I did not target you last night or try to stop anything with ExLight. ZinnLav was my N1 target.

Do you know for sure that you were redirected, like did you get anything saying if your action was successful?

Beryl, PLEASE give us a rainbow reads list... We see you reacting, and not posting to fit the part only makes you look more sus

You just want all roles outed in thread don't you -_-
Seriously though, I want to see how much disruption we are working with here. If there are this many roles floating around, it's making me wonder if there really is protective roles at all here. I don't know that it's impossible that a bastard game may legitimately not have any or that disruption is acting in place of that.

Also, if Minish is already talking about targeting Ex out loud here, I don't see why asking for clarification is a bad thing. Kind of hard to be figuring things out otherwise.

That is totally the issue. In NOC games, scum main power is communication between them. OC is heavily pro-town, which used to be a problem and a major reason hosting meta shifted away from OC.

If OC exists this game, it exists so that town can get optimal potential from it. Exact timing of events and careful circulating around of info matters to observe in retrospect matters a lot for reading people. Ignoring it does not help town at all.

Seriously though, I want to see how much disruption we are working with here. If there are this many roles floating around, it's making me wonder if there really is protective roles at all here. I don't know that it's impossible that a bastard game may legitimately not have any or that disruption is acting in place of that.

Also, if Minish is already talking about targeting Ex out loud here, I don't see why asking for clarification is a bad thing. Kind of hard to be figuring things out otherwise.
Sorry but I am not willing to entertain the idea of Quas scum just to find a way to town read you... This would be asking me to go back to my old ways of being paranoid of everyone lol

Because Minish wants everyone to know she targetted Ex, but only a few ppl to know what category the action was... It helps Trackers/Watchers build trust and aid with discussion of Redirectors for everyone without having to give scum all the info.

OC may also exist because this game is bastard and clearly designed for maximum chaos. For all we know, it might just be there purposely to help stir the pot.

Sorry but I am not willing to entertain the idea of Quas scum just to find a way to town read you... This would be asking me to go back to my old ways of being paranoid of everyone lol

Because Minish wants everyone to know she targetted Ex, but only a few ppl to know what category the action was... It helps Trackers/Watchers build trust and aid with discussion of Redirectors for everyone without having to give scum all the info.
I don't think Minish is a motion investigation otherwise she wouldn't really have a way to know she was redirected to Raven

considering some things about the game I'm a bit unsure on how useful her role is too tbh lol

That's fair and I know you have more information than me, but I'm not taking anything for granted in a game where there are roles like Radical Simp lol.

OC may also exist because this game is bastard and clearly designed for maximum chaos. For all we know, it might just be there purposely to help stir the pot.
That would check out with the no team theory, but some theories around suggest a team of 2... That would make for a completely different game, as some scum tells work for associative reads and some don't

That's fair and I know you have more information than me, but I'm not taking anything for granted in a game where there are roles like Radical Simp lol.
Yeah I absolutely accept that, but at least Radical Simp is something the person having it knew (despite choosing to meme it out)... It is stuff like Hidden Silver Goo I am worried about more, and even worse the possibility of one of our roles that targetted Zinn being Hidden Killing

Which is why I am not 100% sure of lynching Raven anymore, since I can just Disrupt Raven tonight... Worst case scenario it is just a holster which is not even THAT bad for Disruptive, best case scenario we have a dead Raven end of Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom