• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia 123 Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (Bastard) (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know if raven will give much information, I'm kinda trusting minish's plan in hope she knows something we don't around his role

regardless of what we do toDay I think we're at the mercy of mafia and indept kinda hitting each other lol

Which means we should still scumhunt to make their job of identifying one another easier lol

me ^^
quas - for personal reasons i have really not much doubt they are not scum (said reasons being obvious, i'm sure)
ex - he reminds me of his town meta. this is the sort of unique cautiousness i remember from go rush. scum ex is faaar more emotional from what i've seen. his concern over zexy seems like genuine towny paranoia.
zexy - he also seems to genuinely believe oc is helpful and is trying to assist town. pretty solvy generally.
also some things he said in oc but i guess some people would object to its validity shrug
minish - her claims seem to hold water. for now. that's kinda all there is imo though.
mido - her old stuff still rubs me the wrong way, i guess i can see it from a town perspective if i squint. not dropping names but i believe fully a certain flip or two will reveal a loooot about her one way or the other.
arcadia - that slip that s l i p. that's hard to make if she's town. though i'm not familiar with her meta at all, so i can't really compare her general behavior to anything else...

anyway
unvote: Midorikawa
vote: FinalArcadia (sorry)

i know this one is relatively subpar, sorry. wrote it in class, so

Vote Count Day 2.4
Vote Count:
RavenRaziel98 (4): Minish, FinalArcadia, Midorikawa, ExLight

FinalArcadia (2): beryllium, Zexy

Not voting: Quasar_Catfish

~3h20min until Phase End!

^ I hate highlighting on mobile, it never works as it's supposed to, so this will have to do this time.

arcadia - that slip that s l i p. that's hard to make if she's town. though i'm not familiar with her meta at all, so i can't really compare her general behavior to anything else...
Before I mentioned Quas, did you scumread me at all?

WIFOM I know, but what motivation would I have to say Quas in-thread if I was mafia or hostile indep? Mafia could just tell each other, and indeps have nobody to be telling as they are alone. It wouldn't benefit me at all, it'd obviously come back to bite me because someone would catch me saying it.

I just legitimately forgot in my quick posting before going to eat a brownie that I wasn't supposed to mention Quas, and was even mentioning them at all because I was trying to explain that I'd already claimed but I'd do it in here for for clarity's sake.

but no need to apologize for the vote lol, it's all a game

Okay I don’t like the case on FA. Or rather Mins.

Anyone being scumread for not being “solvy” enough is not a justified read. You can’t solve if people aren’t posting. Not everyone likes to do OC.

Second I don’t like the reasoning about the redirect. Or rather I know Min wasn’t redirected because I also targeted Exlight and got redirected but not to Raven. Hence All my pushing on Lights theories. I won’t say more than that because we don’t need to give mafia more than that.

And the quas thing. @Zexy how dumb do you think I am? I already could tell Quas claimed protective by your behavior.

@Midorikawa I mean it could have possibly been Zexy but I didn't think that in this scenario because I don't really see Zexy and Ex being a team.

You claiming that you targeted Ex and were also redirected is interesting though and definitely squashes the theory of FA targeting me to redirect specifically.

I am pretty positive that if I were redirected it was to Raven.

The thing about FA not liking OC is fine, because honestly I don't use them a ton in OC games either. It was mostly just that she didn't even seem to be trying to promote discussion in thread like you, which from what I saw of her play last game I thought I would see.

Okay, so I actually looked up my character (I didn't really know who they are) and based on that Zexy feels a bit sus for constantly pushing that he is Spiderman. Because I feel like characters are possibly NAI and meant to be wifom this game since we can claim them.

Okay, so I actually looked up my character (I didn't really know who they are) and based on that Zexy feels a bit sus for constantly pushing that he is Spiderman. Because I feel like characters are possibly NAI and meant to be wifom this game since we can claim them.
Not to mention I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game with nameclaiming not give mafia fake claims.

am pretty positive that if I were redirected it was to Raven.
Wait so you don’t know that you actually were!?
The thing about FA not liking OC is fine, because honestly I don't use them a ton in OC games either. It was mostly just that she didn't even seem to be trying to promote discussion in thread like you, which from what I saw of her play last game I thought I would see.
FA isn’t as assertive as me so I don’t view that the same way. Like she stands her ground and will scumhunt. But she’s not an assertive person if that makes sense. I would cal that NAI honestly. It was also way too hard to get the conversation to move to thread.

Wait so you don’t know that you actually were!?

Only because this game is chaotic bastard. Otherwise I'd be 100% sure.

FA isn’t as assertive as me so I don’t view that the same way. Like she stands her ground and will scumhunt. But she’s not an assertive person if that makes sense. I would cal that NAI honestly. It was also way too hard to get the conversation to move to thread.

Yeah that makes sense. She just came across as a more assertive person to me last game. But you know her a lot better so I'll trust your word here.

I am starting to wonder if Ex is Nexus. Although it does not fit Miller also and the claim was more along the lines of passive support when this is passive redirective I guess. Could mafia have an ability that nexusifies someone for a night?
The Spider-Man point was to explain the Communicative part.

I can kinda see Raven giving a Miller also Hidden Nexus so the Miller-ness does not even matter, it is so fittingly bastard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom