• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A blog on my Pokémon headcanons and general lissiverse! (Reqs open!!)

hi Lisia! I made a post in the Oc thread, so you can check there for now

Also raise your glass by pink is a Hilda in my pokeverse song hanging out in a hotel trying to get Cheren to stop overthinking and have fun (also trying to have fun when things are definitely not ok)

Oh I want to talk about my Unova now can someone request a topic cause otherwise I get stuck and don’t know what to talk about

Bunch of headcanons
A few general headcanons for my pokeverse characters cause I’m bored!

Cheren
  • Overthinker, overachiever. The sole responsible brain cell of his friend group
  • can play the piano since his parents signed him up for lessons when he was younger
  • teacher of the bw2 kids
  • moves in with Bianca, Hilbert and Hilda post bw2 (prof juniper takes one look inside and immediately signs them up for therapy)
Shauna
  • the most extroverted person you will ever meet (most of the time)
  • bisexual
  • has an older sister who’s a furfrou groomer
  • gave everyone nicknames when they were younger; Serena is Seren-ey, Calem is Callie (only now are they realizing it’s a girls name, but it stuck) Tierno is tierney, and she hates Trevor too much to give him a nickname (hes trevs to everyone else)
  • has something against trevor. I’m not even sure what it is but she just can’t stand him. Also acts really passive aggressive towards him sometimes
Serena
  • Plays animal crossing (Shauna bought it for her when they we’re staying in a hotel and Serena locked herself in their bathroom with a nintends switch, some snacks, and a bottle of water cause she wanted to be away from people, but that’s another story) she called the island “serenaland” and spends so much money on clothes in game
  • Loves ice cream. Like most types of ice cream she will eat
  • she hates it when her hair is messy/tangled. Her hair is kind of puffy (idk how to put it) so thats kind of a problem
  • crushing on Shauna but too flustered to make any sort of move (Calem acts as an unasked for but totally needed and helpful wingman)
honestly, I have more but I can’t think of them rn

if you hav any questions or prompts or whatever PLEASE share cause I really wanna talk about them

Soul. Link nuzlocke. Teams two
Also current team for the soul link nuzlocke are:

pasta (prinplup, starter)
CYRUS (chingling)
mushroom II (kricketot)
àccent (crougunk)
RaPuNzEl (zubat)

mudkipz can post her side of the team
Ok so my team at the moment is…

Pasta (grotle, starter)
CYRUS (geodude)
Mushroom II (bidoof)
Àccent (crougunk is mine lissi’s is wurmple)
RaPuNzEl (gastly)

Unova!
actually, yes, and I think about it a lot! Hilda falls into a sort of state where she’s trying not to think about the fact that her brother is in a literal rock with a legendary and since 16 is practically an adult in Pokémon she’s trying to keep a stable job to get her mind of things but she can never keep one cause she either quits or gets fired. She’s also kind of avoiding cheren and Bianca because meeting them would generally bring back too many memories and they don’t really want to see eachother right now. I have an animatic I made for the day I was born by ed Sheeran, as it pretty much sums up Hilda in the time between. (I heard it for the first time and knew immediately “this is my Hilda this is her”)

Cheren takes his mind off things by pretty much overworking himself, and he gets a job as a gym leader and a teacher (the kids are four years younger than him, which gets chaotic). He genuinely thinks about reaching out to Hilda and Bianca a couple times, but ultimately decides against it. His class ends up finding out about the whole Hilberts in the light stone thing and their teacher saved Unova and proceed to not shut up about it (much to yancys annoyance)

Bianca gets a job as professor junipers assistant, and while she’s also trying to avoid the other two, is probably the most mentally stable and willing to get back together of the three of them

Hilbert is in the light stone with Reshiram, and like the manga, pretty much just gets sent to the dream world. After he gets out and life goes back to normal, he’s admittedly pretty distant from the other three but truly glad to see them all again

also, this is exactly what I wanted, thanks

And I said way too much (hehe…)

Kalos!
Hey! Here’s a doodle of my Serena design cause I need more of her

IMG_0911.jpeg

here’s some random facts about her cause why not

• She’s tired. That’s it. She’s just tired. Diantha is worried about the fate of Kalos being in the hands of five sleep deprived 12 year olds, but it works out in the end
  • her zygarde necklace (that I forgot about In that drawing. Oops. I’ll fix it and upload it again.) can be used to mind control her through the zygarde core in it, which team flare does. But, like in the anime, there are two zygarde cores, and using the other one, Emma and Serena’s other friends manage to snap Serena out of it
  • during that, team flare sticks her in the zygarde dress from her pokemas sygna suit, cause of the whole ”rich and beautiful“ thing, they decided if theyre gonna manipulate her into doing evil stuff, she might as well look pretty
  • yea that’s pretty much it I’ll upload an updated version with the necklace in a sec
edit: added the necklace to the drawing

Hoenn!
I have a vivid scene in my mind (I should make a rough animation) of the hoenn kids trying to get into an important gym leader meeting in fortree city near the sort of climax I guess? But yea, they’re holding relicanth, and about to get in, but there’s security at the door. I’ll type it out as a sort of script

security: who are you kids and what do you want
may: (whisper) Wally, hold relicanth (Normal voice) I’m may, petalburg city’s gym leader Norman’s Daughter, let me in
Security: nope you’re just a kid with a cool dad
brendan: what’s that supposed to mean… (realizes he should do somethin) um, it’s birch, Brendan birch……? (awkward James Bond impression)
security: birch? Like professor birch? sorry kid, still can’t let you in.
lisia: (shoves Brendan out of the way) but I’m me, and I’m famous, and I’m lisia! Will you let me in?
security: …no you’re just a contest coordinator
lisia: (annoyed Lisia noises)
may: ugh do ya got any Pokémon? lets battle. If I win, you let us in. If you win, we leave.
wally: but may, that’s big. We’ve gotta get in!
may: yea, but either way, I’ve got a plan. (grabs Brendan) (whisper) hey, while I’m battling, you three sneak in. Even if I don’t win, youll still get in. (Brendan nods)
security: let’s do it
may: bad choice on your part but sure

that’s all I’ve got and thanks for reading I guess

Last edited:
Off topic/irl stuff
This is weird and really random, but I find myself stretching in magical anime girl poses (think sailor moon) I don’t even watch sailor moon (or any for that matter) I just own one shirt. That’s it. It’s really weird but like thought I would share cause why not?

Also how do threadmarks work I need an explanation

Off topic/irl stuff
Ow I went and played some soccer today to physically feel better and it helped, but now I think I’ve dint something to my ankle… like. It’s not bad, and I can walk and stuff, but there’s this weird pain that’s more uncomfortable than painful if you know what I mean? I don’t really know

Other people!
Also how do threadmarks work I need an explanation
Ooh, as a fanfic writer here hopefully I can explain this. Threadmarks are basically like chapters, and in Bulbagarden they can do cool things like keep track of word count and stuff like that. Opening the threadmark menu is basically equivalent to a table of contents. They can also be useful for blogs, should you want to have a running word count or a table of contents for your blog, anyway. You can add, delete, or rename any threadmark at any time.

I don’t think that threadmarks work that way here; every one you make is its own thing even if they’re the same name. So like, for example, if you have two chapters in a table of contents that have the same name, they’re still two discrete chapters. That’s similar to how things work here.

Hoenn!
Decided to finally explain what’s going on with the Devon corp in my verse (and figure it out for myself)

this probably has a bunch of oras Pokespe spoilers so I don’t recommend reading this if you plan to read it

so, what if the Devon corp was evil too? Now, you’re probably thinking “Lissi but the devon corps done nothing bad” we’ll have you read oras Pokespe (and x and y Pokespe) do you remember these two panels?
IMG_0657.jpeg

(thanks to mudkipz for showing me this and strengthening my theory)

do you see a difference between these images

do you really

and what does the Devon corps absorber do?

it absorbs the mega energy (or life force I can’t remember) of pokemon!

and what does team flare do?

the exact same thing!

I feel like josheph stone would have used the Devon corp as a big cover for everything (and that being rayquaza) and sort of using Steven to get things done without alerting him or the media and general public

now his motive would be to try and control rayquaza using artificial orb (just like the scientists in the manga) and to do this he needs lots of life force

near the climax of my hoenn, may and Brendan are on sea floor cavern, lisias fighting the environment and helping people to safety with her extended family, and Wally’s left feeling sort of useless as no one let him fight or anything

he then goes to the Devon corporation building to ask joseph stone for help

joseph sees this child as an opportunity, as everything is raging outside and rayquaza still hasn’t awakened

what does he do? Lures Wally in and sucks his life force, of course!

he then sets out rayquaza onto hoenn and makes the whole problem ten times worse

wally is barely alive, but his gardevoir (gallade? Still haven’t decided) managed to keep him alive long enough for zinnia, Steven, and Wally’s cousin from Pokespe I can’t remember the name of at the moment to come and save him

steven manages to find something that will both heal him and help his lungs, both at least temporarily, so together, the four of them manage to get to rayqyazas tower thing and attempt to calm it down from there

so what was the ulterior motive behind all this? I honestly don’t know yet but if you have any ideas please let me know

im probably gonna talk about what everyone else was doing during this (may and Brendan are in some biiiiiig trouble down there)

You know what

choose from one of these song and human pairs I’ve chosen and i will give a lyric by lyric analysis on why this song fits this person so much

Page by ed Sheeran and Kieran (this will have teal mask spoilers)
Blue by ed Sheeran and Bianca (the time between b2w2)
The day I was born by ed Sheeran and Hilda (same as above)

just gonna say these songs are pretty sad, even if they are good and they’re not usual slow and sad songs

there are more happier ones, I just don’t know what I’d do for a lyric by lyric analysis

hint: i wanna do page and kieran really badly

I will talk about my hoenn too so just tell me which you’d like to hear (which one younwanna hear first cause birth will come at some point either way)

I already posted this exact thing in a headcanons thread, but I ended up typing so much that I’m just gonna copy and paste it all into here because those things I think are important to my verse but I don’t wanna type it all out again

• Hilbert and Hilda are twin siblings, and are the heroes of truth and ideals (in that same order)
  • Serena’s music taste is a sort of chill or downbeat pop, if you know what I mean? Moody? Think like, taylor swifts evermore and folklore. that kind of stuff
  • when you get taken over by an orb (hoenn), different things happen to your mind depending on who you are and your sort of inner reaction to the orbs was (may tried to subconsciously push it out in fear of getting taken over, but that failed and first led her to think she doesn’t deserve kyogre, which put her in a vulnerable state which let kyogre get into her mind, putting her In a dream like state, where it’s realistic enough to feel real, with an unsettling touch of surrealism and things go downhill where mays worst fears come true in this dream like state, which she’s in while kyogre is controlling her (more like using her body; she’s got no control over that but is still technically conscious)
  • brendan on the other hand, leaves his mind too open from the start, as he wants to prove himself to all of hoenn but mostly his dad, that he’s capable of being more than ”child” (please, don’t ask. I don’t know how it started.) instead of falling into a dream with your worst fears like may, he instead is in a sort of state where he’s not in control of his body or anything, but still sees everything he’s doing in this groudon controlled thing, which gives this sort of helplessness …
  • (wow that was a lot of hoenn talk)
  • elio/sun (haven’t decided which one I like better yet) ends up falling into a deal with Lusamine because of his secret interest with ultra beasts (Lillie is Lillie, moon will literally kill to protect Lillie, do her view of ultra beasts is sort of based off of Lillie’s view, and haus grandpa is the island kahuna, so he’s heard lots of generally negative stories about them. But Elio, he doesn’t get why everyones so scared of them, but doesn’t say this out loud in fear of people associating him with people like lusamine, but this leads him to having two sort of personalities; one that he shows around his friends and general people, a sort of facade, and the second one, who he truly is, a kid who wants to learn more about ultra beasts (I made an art of this a while ago, lemme find it

IMG_6326.jpeg

it looks kinda weird but I like the idea of it (and the aether sorta version has the usum default hair and the “facade“ has the original sm hair (I do think he cuts it before usum as a sort of show of leaving this alternate persona behind and researching ultra beasts, even if that does mean going back into the aether foundation (he tried to sneak in with a uniform to get something that I’m not exactly sure what yet, but he finds a room full of ultra beast files, and he’d tempted to go look at them, just quickly. So he Does. And guess who’s there? Lusamine. Instead of kicking him out, she instead brings him to her office and gives him an opportunity to research ultra beasts with her. Even though he originally declines, in the small gap between sm and usum, he goes back and takes up her offer.

moon on the other hand (let’s just talk about her hair cause I should probably end this soon) she grows it out a sort of sign that shes less childish now and is ready to protect people in a way that matters and not just pointlessly trying ti fistfight a team skull grunt (but is this all a good thing? I don’t know, probably not)

After looking at this all, it feels like I just like making bad stuff happen to my humans. What’s the fun without a bunch of bad stuff right??

(I hope it's ok to respond even though this is a few posts back...) I was thinking about motives for wanting to control Rayquaza and thought...Hoenn's sort of at Rayquaza's mercy, when you think about it a certain way? It's sitting on top of two forces of nature that squabble every waking moment, and the only thing that can stop them is Rayquaza. Rayquaza has always shown up when needed, but what if it didn't? Maybe Joseph thought about that, decided the fate of a whole region shouldn't depend on the whims of a giant green space dragon, and set about trying to "arm humanity" against Groudon and Kyogre by forcefully controlling Rayquaza. All the life absorption could be a sort of self-deluded "ends-justify-the-means" thing where Joseph has convinced himself that controlling Rayquaza will protect far more lives than he takes to make the orb, so all the horrible things he does are actually good, it's just that nobody but him is smart enough to REALLY understand the situation, etc. etc.

(I have no idea if this fits the story or not, but since you asked for ideas I wanted to take a stab at it, heheh...)

That’s actually perfect

I think a theme in my hoenn is sort of like how people see you I think? Like Lisia being a contest star having everyone know who she is and is like famous and stuff, Wally being told that because of his lungs he can’t do most things (like help protect hoenn or even be a Pokémon trainer), May feeling like her battling skills aren’t good enough for Norman, and Brendan wanting birch to know he’s more than “child” (again pls don’t ask idk how this started tbh)

But with Joseph sort of pushing away people’s opinions and focusing only on what he seems fit for hoenn and how he’s sort of got himself to think that controlling rayquaza and absorbing the life force is for the sort of “greater good” of hoenn and no one “understands” what hoenn really needs but him

That kind of makes them really distinct in a way that I like? Kind of goes to show from the beginning how different Joseph is from other people with power like Steven and the league chairman and more like what they know of team magma and aqua (the whole everyone’s perception of you mattering or not)

That actually works so well thank you so much!

Hi! I wanted to talk about my existing Pokémon gijinkas, which I shoved in a school au cause that’s fun

I’ll make a list of who I have at least something for

misdreavus
drifloon
mimikyu
pikachu
eevee
mew
shaymin
marshadow
Flygon
the two meowstuc genders are twin siblings
Gardevoir
Meloetta
Audino

bolded a couple cause I think I have the most for them

(also each one will come with a doodle of their design and a bit about them)

also mew has so much actual stuff going on it’s interesting what happens in my mind

and I have an animatic of antihero by Taylor swift and my misdreavus gijinka

Back
Top Bottom