• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A blog on my Pokémon headcanons and general lissiverse! (Reqs open!!)

He is! I usually have the “main” characters as the protags, rivals, and other characters that are main enough or I just love so much that they need to be here. So Wally, Lillie, Lisia, Curtis and yancy are part of their respective groups.

Anyways, here’s some Wally!

• I’m still not sure what’s going on with his lungs, but that exists
  • I’m also not sure whether to give him Gardevoir or Gallade. Can both of them learn heal pulse? (Story reasons)
  • Actually, hoenn was one of my last ones to be developed tbh, so it feels like there’s a lot for him in my brain but I go to write it and I blank
  • Anyways, he’s a precious child who must be protected
  • He’s a lot shorter than the rest of them
  • Lisia likes to joke around with him
  • Bad things happen to him in the climax thing (bad things happen to them all)
  • Brendan’s the only one who will constantly be worried for Wally’s health (he thinks it is a bit too much sometimes, but he appreciates it. Brendan’s better about it than most people) May and Lisia will be worried, it’s just not a constant one
  • Wally gets saved by zinnia, his cousin, and Steven. They’re all friends postgame
  • Devon corp is bad. Really bad. Almost killed Wally. Bad Devon.
That’s all I have so far, might add more later!

I was thinking about my own hoenn and saw this on my tumblr lurking route

20231127_013906000_iOS.jpeg

I look at my own hoenn and realize how true that is

edit: I hope it’s ok that I put this here? I can’t exactly ask that person but I’m not sure why I’d have to?? Idk

swsh lissi

• doesnt realize how much of leons ego she gets after she becomes champion
  • pokemon: cinderace, wobbufett, drednaw, gallade, boltund, and hawlucha
  • thinks hops kinda weird. Is weird herself
  • frustrated swsh lissi scream after losing to a gym for the 15th time
  • ”Pokémon don’t like bitter flavours? Oh I’ve been using those as a cheap alternative to max revives… oh. Oh. Ok. Um.”
  • reaction To the other Lissis: begins arguing with scvi Lissi on whos the real one
  • feels genuinely bad for hop deep down, but being champion is a priority. But now that she’s champion, she’s glad hops happy
  • ”balanced team? Never heard of it”

Ah yes masters lissi

• The biggest extrovert ever
  • huge Lisia fan, spent an entire hour fangirling when she scouted her
  • friends with Calem, she gives him apple juice and he gives her apple juice
  • wishes she could get a sygna suit
  • goes broke trying to meet new people (masters is annoying sometimes)
  • thinks Paulo has something very interesting going on
  • pokemon: last time I checked I have pikachu, and a bunch of random Pokémon (including slowpoke, mesprit, maybe regirock? A nidoran, and other things)
  • reaction to other Lissis: wait what… “All those people are me??”
  • would show up somewhere with a troupe of about 60 people following her with ages ranging from child to old man
  • “IM GONNA BEAT THE BATTLE CHATEAU!! never finished battle chateau
  • very short attention span tbh
  • (i think the interactions ive been getting with Calem in the lounge can come off as Calem crushing on her)
  • Lissi being absolutely oblivious “oh you gave me a feel ring youre such a good freind!! ^-^”

Into the Lissiverse (that’s what I’m officially calling this au that exists solely for me to have fun with myself) but it’s incorrect quote generators

Spoilering cause there’s a lot of them

SwSh or GO Lissi: If you can’t beat them, dress better than them

Bdsp Lissi probably: Fool me once, I’m gonna kill you

This is 100% scvi Lissi
Lissi, playing a VR game: You see, that’s the thing. It PROBABLY is fine. It’s PROBABLY 100% okay. There are PROBABLY no spiders in this headset.
Lissi: BUT- as you may be able to relate to- If you find a spider in your headset, and then have to put that headset on to play video games...
Lissi: YoU jUsT dOnT gEt ToO cOMfOrTaBlE.

Masters Lissi, threatening the others with a paintball gun: Listen... Life comes at us fast. We don't know what life is gonna give us... And today, it's gonna give you... a paintball!

Very scvi Lissi: With great power comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.

Swsh Lissi. Yes.
Shapeshifter: transforms to look like Lissi
Lissi: Okay, are you like BLIND? You look nothing like me. First off, I'm way taller. Secondly, I DO NOT look so sleep deprived and lastly, if you could drag comb through that hair you're like a 7 on a good day and I've been told I'm a constant 10.

This one isn’t Lissi but it’s still funny
Serena: Schrödinger’s cat is overrated. If you wanna see something that’s both dead and alive you can talk to me any time of the day.

Masters lissi: Dear friends, your Christmas gift this year… is me. That’s right, another year of friendship. Your membership has been renewed.

Go lissi: Lol heads up if you try to make a candle with food coloring, the food coloring will just sink to the bottom of the glass, and when the flame eventually reaches the bottom all the food coloring will catch fire and become one giant tall flame that you cannot possibly blow out and the glass will start to crack and then you'll throw your tea on it in a panic and then the extremely hot food coloring will boil and sizzle horribly and then the glass will shatter. Please take my word on this lmfao
unite Lissi: What did you do op?
Go Lissi: A MISTAKE

Bdsp lissi, addressing the squad: And if you have any suggestions feel free to put them in the suggestion box.
Lgpe Lissi: But – that’s just a trash can.
Bdsp Lissi: It sure is!

Scvi Lissi: I can explain.
Bdsp Lissi: Can you?
Scvi Lissi: If you give me thirty seconds to think of a lie.
[\SPOILER]

Might do more later

Decided to finally talk about johto lore (which is basically just whatever the heck is happening to Ethan silver kris and Lyra lol)

note: this is probably gonna get really long and off topic lol

ok so first there’s ethen who somehow manages to have a superiority and inferiority complex at the same time

silver has typical silver issues

but um Lyra ok this is where it gets kinda complicated. I’m gonna go pretty off topic here (I had this whole post planned out in my head in the whole lol)

so you know how I play soccer right? At a game recently I was talking to a teammate about how much more stressful it is watching from the sidelines waiting to sub on than to actually play. I think it’s because you dint have any control over what happens on the field as opposed to actually playing.

theres also me lurking on tumblr and occasionally reddit or twitter (I guess it’s x now) for cool art inspirations. I really really wanna tell some people their art is cool and they’re such a big inspiration to me but I can’t because no account and no plans on making one (plus my parents would kill me if I did lol).

My pokeverses Lyra, (I’ve decided to maybe call it the lissiverse? the au with my player characters is into the lissiverse so I’m fine. Also, I see people on tumblr naming pokeverse like that and it sounds better than “my pokeverse” or putting my real name. Anyways.) she’s sorta like a backup copy of kris living in the void created by arceus and Celebi because they knew kris was gonna die. But they need a kris ig so now Lyra exists. She can see everything that happens to kris but can’t interact with the real world. When she starts to have some level of interaction, she goes on a sort of mini villain arc from her rage at the world for everything. Unlike me who just made an account here and desperately hopes the people on tumblr see the submission I made to the bulbagarden one lol

yea so then she ends up essentially being able to function as a human being and catch Pokémon and stuff, and becomes part of the johto gang and yea. stuff happens blah blah blah then suicune needs a human I guess to do something and that human is kris. This involves trapping her in suicune crystal and killing her. But, kris could technically save herself. But that would poof Lyra out of existence cause she’s not needed anymore. So it’s one or the other. Kris decides to sacrifice herself. Lyra becomes normal human. Emotional moment of tower roof. Ethan thinking he’s not good enough cause one: he technically lost teh league and only won cause someone (red) left. two: lugia showed up for silver when he needed it but ho oh hasn’t shown up for Ethan yet. Three: he just let kris die. He’s crushing on kris.

anyways, ho oh didn’t appear cause it was waiting for the right moment. And that moment was right after Ethan desperatley Calls out for ho oh one last time. Cause guess what? Ho oh can bring people back to life yay! Ho oh appears and gets suicune to let go of kris and she Is alive again and arceus can’t poof Lyra anymore cause she’s a normal human now so yay everyone lives happily ever after

so for the long post and if I’ve said this before but I love johto (also a bit of inspiration came from @namari-hime on tumblr, but only a bit.)

Back
Top Bottom