• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A collection of arts made by me!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
There's not much to say except that I love making art so much, so I thought I'd post them here! Let me start with a few of them. (Note that not all art that I'll be posting here are PKMN-related, although the first three are for sure)
terastal_new_year_by_latis2454_dfli8cp.png
happiness_by_latis2454_dfbmmkr.png
happy_nemona_by_latis2454_dfrj0bz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, they’re cute!! I like the first one best. Judging by the hair colours and cheek marks, a SatoSere/Amourshipping fanchild?

Not exactly. That's actually me when I'm Terastalized via my Tera Orb activating its power on a Pokémon. (Tera Power is given to select Trainers that have a Tera Orb, and the only ones known to have that magical power are me, Garry, Percy, Nemona, Arven and Penny.)

Wow, those are so good! I wish I could draw like that- (I can kind of draw pretty good, but not like super good)
I’m guessing you don’t take art requests, huh?
Anyways, keep up the good work! I really like the first one a lot~

Back
Top Bottom