• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anti-War Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts that the DEMOCRATIC party gives are the lies, the conservatives are the ones telling the truth, and if you investigated, you'd know that. Air America, pathetic. Nobody listens to them because he is an idiot. Rush Limbaugh brings in ratings because he actually KNOWS that hes talking about.
Shut up ShowCreator. (Yes I know it's you. I recognized the single spacing between sentences while I was dismantling your post.)

Everybody lies. Clinton lied. Granted it was about getting fresh with a woman in the oval office but he lied. However, the Republican leadership have become pathelogical liars. At least right now, the left have the truth on their side.

The facts that the DEMOCRATIC party gives are the lies, the conservatives are the ones telling the truth, and if you investigated, you'd know that. Air America, pathetic. Nobody listens to them because he is an idiot. Rush Limbaugh brings in ratings because he actually KNOWS that hes talking about.

Politicians lie. Party doesn't matter. Conservatives are HARDLY innocent in that regard. Limbaugh gets good ratings because he's not afraid to push people's buttons. Air America is failing because it was a stupid idea from the start. And merely an attempt to capitalize on the, more or less, monopolized field of political talk radio that the conservatives have proven themselves quite adept at.

Politicians lie, yet you seem to believe the ones from the left. The left have the truth on their side? Haha, The Left and Truth are antonyms.

Last edited:
Was it the left that lied about about weapons in Iraq? No.
Was it the left that lied about following the will of the United Nations? No.
Was it the left that lied about the status of the insurgancy over and over? No.
Was it the left that lied about just about everything in our policy? No.

No, no, no, no. It was Bush and the Republican leadership. They've lied and because of those lies people are dying and our standing in the world has been permantly damaged.

The Democrats aren't saints but who is? But right now more truth is coming out of the Democratic leadership than the Republicans.

Politicians lie, yet you seem to believe the ones from the left. The left have the truth on their side? Haha, The Left and Truth are antonyms.

I believe what I garner from independent sources and from my own learning. I'm not saying I'm right about everything I believe, but I believe it because it makes sense to me. I believe no politician. I believe scientists on the topics of science. I believe clergymen on the topics of religion. I believe teachers on the topics of schooling. I believe economists on the topics of economy. And I believe historians at all times. Ok, maybe not at all times. Nobody's perfect.

Was it the left that lied about about weapons in Iraq? No.
Was it the left that lied about following the will of the United Nations? No.
Was it the left that lied about the status of the insurgancy over and over? No.
Was it the left that lied about just about everything in our policy? No.

No, no, no, no. It was Bush and the Republican leadership. They've lied and because of those lies people are dying and our standing in the world has been permantly damaged.

The Democrats aren't saints but who is? But right now more truth is coming out of the Democratic leadership than the Republicans.

Actually, the answer to all those questions is YES! It is the lft lieing about everything in our policy. Wow, you really need to stop looking at the weather and take a look at reality, no offense.

Go through it in the order Al laid it out.

Lets see, I recall many demos saying how there were weopons in Iraq. Maybe we need to check the tapes again, cause I heard soundbites of Democrats saying there were WMDs.

The democrats want to follow the will of the UN, dont they?

The democrats are still lying bout the state of insurgency

The democrats havnt been straightforward with any of their ideas, its just that the left wing media doesnt let you know that.

Lets see, I recall many demos saying how there were weopons in Iraq. Maybe we need to check the tapes again, cause I heard soundbites of Democrats saying there were WMDs.

So, my agreeing with the person who provides the information (the Bush administration, in this case) it becomes completely your own responsibility. Even if you're outnumbered by people who will automatically side with the provider of the information. Fascinating.

The democrats want to follow the will of the UN, dont they?

Unifying the world in order to try to prevent violence is a bad thing now? And, keep in mind, the UN was AGAINST the invasion of Iraq. They can't both side with the opposers AND be responsible for it.

The democrats are still lying bout the state of insurgency

How so? Please, with sources.

The democrats havnt been straightforward with any of their ideas, its just that the left wing media doesnt let you know that.

Please, provide clear examples. With some examples from some source.

The classic garbage in garbage out scenario. Bush fed them lies and damn them to Hell for giving a fuck about this country. That's why they said there were weapons. Because all the information coming across their desks said there were.

Aren't we fighting a GLOBAL war on terror? If so, wouldn't it makes sure to involve the entire globe? The United Nations is the best facility for such an undertaking. And they didn't lie about it. Bush said he'd follow the wishes of the UN and then pre-empted them.

What lies about the insurgancy? I haven't heard them say much about the actual insurgancy. Unlike Rumsfeld's famous "I doubt six months" and Cheney's equally famous "last throws".

The left has spent the last twelve years in the minority at the mercy of a right that couldn't give a flying fuck about their ideas. Then they were further surpressed when the same right wrapped themselves in the flag and claimed their shit was what America needed. After that kind of surpression, I may not show my whole hand either.

Democrats give a f*** about this country? Hmmmm, I thought they only cared about power. Its not like any of their policies benefit people, well, other than themselves. The democrats are just very good speakers and they get half the country to drink their coolade, which apparently many people have drunken.

Democrats give a f*** about this country? Hmmmm, I thought they only cared about power. Its not like any of their policies benefit people, well, other than themselves. The democrats are just very good speakers and they get half the country to drink their coolade, which apparently many people have drunken.

Again, you ignore the points and just make random accusations that make no sense.

Again, you ignore the points and just make random accusations that make no sense.

They make perfect sense, but I dont expect you to actually believe them. Your so hell bent on the liberal way that anything else is wrong to you. Im not confined to the Republican party.

They make perfect sense, but I dont expect you to actually believe them. Your so hell bent on the liberal way that anything else is wrong to you. Im not confined to the Republican party.

Yes. You saying the liberals are hellbent on power and don't care about people (despite being the main supporters for things like welfare, job assistance programs, Medicare, Medicaid, and numerous other programs geared specifically to help those in need) makes sense?

And I thought only weird religious cults used Kool-Aid.

Yes. You saying the liberals are hellbent on power and don't care about people (despite being the main supporters for things like welfare, job assistance programs, Medicare, Medicaid, and numerous other programs geared specifically to help those in need) makes sense?

And I thought only weird religious cults used Kool-Aid.

Most of liberals ideas are shrouded with good intentions, but are really just harmful scams.

Nah, you though wrong but the Kool-Aid.

Hey, did you know that most liberals despise the rich? For 1 of 2 reasons

1. Poor liberals depise rich cause they think that they got their by cheating or help, there no chance that they just worked hard

2. Rich liberals hate the rich is, what good is having a million dollars if everyone else does? They want to be king of the hill, and they want to be there, ALONE.

So basically, liberals do whatever they can to take money from Americans. Thus, they do everything they can to increase unemployment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom