• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is pretty random, but all day, I've had one of Ash's lines from the episode So Near, Yet So Farfetch'd stuck in my head:
"Wow, Psyduck! You act like a quack most of the time, but you're actually pretty smart!"

I love that. Ash doesn't make puns often, and when he does, it's so awesome. :)

Last edited:
Haha, I remember that. XD

Good quote, Egghatch. It's a cute line. ^^

Let me know if there are any images I missed from this episode you want me to post Trainer Lisa
I can't think of any at the moment. But if you missed something, I'll let you know.

Also, can you watch "A Bout With Sprout" next? It's from Johto Journeys, and I really wanna see Ash pics from that episode. =)

And by the way, I wanna remind everyone that Bulbagarden staff will be closing this club (and all other club threads) on Sunday, June 5th. So basically, that means Saturday is our last day to post here.

However, we don't have to worry, because I already made a social group for The Ash Club. We can continue our discussion there. And of course, everyone here is welcome to join that social group, so don't be shy. :)

Why are they closing the clubs?
We should make sure to have a link to the social group posted beforehand.

And by the way, I wanna remind everyone that Bulbagarden staff will be closing this club (and all other club threads) on Sunday, June 5th. So basically, that means Saturday is our last day to post here.

This is my favorite thread!! :-(

which ep was ash in prison?
I think it was the episode The Breeding Center Secret, but I'm not totally sure.

Last edited:
Ash Collage #5. I made it on Tuesday. I made a sixth one today, which I'll post tomorrow.
ash-collage-5.png

Also, my sister was just watching over me as I typed "Ash is so hot!" as a description in one of my pictures. I'm screwed.:blush:

Last edited:
I'm gonna miss it too, but I think it's for the better. The new groups will be much easier to navigate and specific topics will be more convenient to find. As depressing as it'll be to see this club go, I do look forward to the social group.

It's 4:05 and the clubs are still here. Maybe they aren't closing them? :)

I'm surprised it's still here, too. I'll still miss it when it's gone.

Last edited:
bye bye :( they should not take the clubs away

If This Was The Last Poster wins game in Fun & Games i would win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom