• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ashachu Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join? ^^

I have new Ashachu pics
050906s30.jpg

060412p.jpg

080101p.png

071114s67.jpg

070405s50.jpg

060227s34_2.jpg

I love ashachu! ^o^

Hi Rosecloud! It's nice to see you here at the Ashachu Club! =D

And OMG, you have new Ashachu pics! Eeeeee! <3333

Aww, those pics are so cute! :ksmile:

Can I join? I luv ashachu!^_^
Sure, of course you can join! ^_^

I actually went looking for an episode in between 'Hocus Pokemon' and 'As Clear as Crystal' coz I thought I had missed something. What a wasted oppitunity. :( Maybe ashachu would have more fans if he was in the anime for more than 2 and a half minutes.
I know, it's so weird. I thought the same thing, the first time I watched "As Clear As Crystal". The way those two episodes are written, it makes you believe that you're missing something, like there's a huge plothole or something....

So yeah, I really hope the writers give us another Ashachu episode in D/P soon. Considering the fact that they have redone several season one episodes, such as "Electric Shock Showdown" and "Bye Bye Butterfree" (sort of, except with Dustox) - I think there's a very good possibility that we'll see Ashachu again. It's even more possible because, if those same writers are still around, they would know how badly they screwed up by not going deeper with the Ashachu storyline.

How cool is Ashachu? Well he's awsome. Can I join?
Yes, you can join! XD Welcome! ^^

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Cute pictures all around!
And to show my undying devotion to this cause of ours I found this one:
Ash_and_Latias_by_Coshi_Dragonite.png

I absolutely love Latias so when I spotted Ashachu and Latias I almost keeled over from the cuteness!
And I'ma dude!

Hi! It's nice to meet you. ^^

Yes, you can join! Welcome!

And also, I'm glad to see another Ashachu fan around here. :-D

Good point about revisiting old eps. I just hope they don't redesign him. They do change the looks of a lot of old characters that reappear in the anime. Although that is mostly their outfit, and since Ashachu only wears a hat that sure wont be a problem.

Huh I am going to make a post too :c

Ashachu has to be in one episode in D/P :[ I would love to see this again. <3
But I don't think they'll do it. :I

Yeah they're a few problems with bringing our lovable buddy back to the show...

Here's some more fan art by me: (Click it to get the full resolution image)

Awwwwww. ^__^

Ashachu looks adorable in both your drawings, Rexhunter!

I especially like the colored one. <3

In fact, I've always wondered what Ashachu would've looked like in the anime, if they had a scene where he wasn't wearing his hat....

Man, now I really wanna see him hatless! XD

Thanks Lisa ^^

Seriously? Woah, I better get cracking then xD *enjoys making Ashachus*

I was scared that this club had died *Inhales* phew, what a relief!

time to revive this thread. *uses max revive*
when i was watching Hocus Pokemon and i saw ashachu, i was like: ...... OMG!!! I WANNA HUG HIM!!! PLZ PLZ!!!!! PLZ!!!! HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!! PLZ!!!!!

Last edited:
May I join as well?
Ashachu/Satochu was adorable and (who knows) I think he might make a reappearance in the anime.
Sinnoh has become the land where anything is possible so yeah. I can see the cuteness rising to blind all who behold him.

Hey guys! YES, all of you may join! ^_^

Welcome! And by the way, I've added the new members to the list on the first page. :)

when i was watching Hocus Pokemon and i saw ashachu, i was like: ...... OMG!!! I WANNA HUG HIM!!! PLZ PLZ!!!!! PLZ!!!! HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!! PLZ!!!!!
Yes, I know exactly what you mean! Ashachu is the cutest Pikachu I've ever seen!! <333333

Even though he is, technically, a human. But of course, during the time when Ash was a Pikachu, I guess he would've been called a human-Pikachu. XD

What's interesting is that, after "As Clear As Crystal" and the timeline of that episode in the anime - Ash can actually say to people that he's BEEN a Pokemon before. But of course, how many people do you think would believe him? Man, it sure is interesting when you think about it.... XD

Also, guys, do you think Misty and Brock took pictures of Ash, while he was a Pikachu? I always imagine they took a few pics of Ash playing with his Pokemon, whenever I think about what might've happened between "Hocus Pokemon" and "As Clear As Crystal".

Yeah they're a few problems with bringing our lovable buddy back to the show...
Yeah, like for example, how would he get turned into a Pikachu again? If Ash found a way to make himself transform again, would he be willing to do it? Or would it be an accident, like in "Hocus Pokemon"? XD

Heh, there are so many different things the writers could do with this storyline. The possibilities are endless. And I just really hope the story comes up in D/P!! :-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom