• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Because SPP kills me

And peeps, its not like he's quit SPP, he's just spreading himself, like me.

We don't care what he--or you, for that matter--does at SPP. We have our own code of justice and we aren't afraid to enforce it.

Welcome Rave!

Rave is such a cool guy! Hello Rave. I didn't really know this thread existed until after 16 but not 31 days. Sorry for the late response.

Curious as to why people are still responding to this old ass thread. I can't be THAT cool. =\

I ran away because I reintroduced myself and a mod said that I wasn't gone too long in a mean way and locked the thread in the new people thread. So I thought the mods are overstrict there. Is it rave who did it or another I don't know.

Curious as to why people are still responding to this old ass thread. I can't be THAT cool. =\

Yes Rave! It was me who started responding to this thread again and said that you were that cool. I don't think that Him_In_The_Court nor Typo have ever signed up for this forum, so you're safe from them. Also don't forget that one sore loser who hated it when he heard that Obama won the election and not Mc_Cain like he wanted to win. I forgot all that other stuff that was going on like that comparison thing. You know what I'm talking about since he and those people mentioned up above were IDIOTS.

Yeah, I know this might be belated, but welcome to Bulbagarden. Also, I never liked SPP either. Too much snobbery for my tastes, especially in the art and fanfic forums.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom