• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blastoise, Venusaur, or Charizard

Mine is Charizard; I have a soft spot for dragons.

Blastoise, though I'm not particularly fond of any of the fully evolved Kantos.

Charizard. The color-combo and gift of flight make me love it. Also, it reminds me the most of the dragons found on Pern. Plus, a Charizard is my muse, and has been my first Pokémon officially.

But remember, not everyone who likes Charizard is a n00b.

Charizard. Hmm, there's a surprising number of people who like 'zard over here. ^^'

However, I maintain that Charizard needs more red and less yellow in its color. :<

Blastoise because he or she can learn many different types of moves normal, dark, water and fighting so you can balance him out instead of having all water moves charizard can do the same but I'm not a fire person really and Venasaur is weak because he or she really doesn't learn any other types but I know some ground he or she can learn but I personally think Squirtle can help out by taking out brock right away and it is not as hard with misty either...

I like Venusaur for looks but for ones I actually use I'll go with Blastoise

Venusaur kicks everyone's ass. Sorry, you can't beat Toxic + Leech Seed + Synthesis. You just can't. : /

For me its my first pal Buliv, my Venusaur. He was my first Pokemon EVER and I never traded him... Goes to show because he is going on Lvl 90... Then again I could never beat my bro's Lvl 100 Sceptile, Jumper but I've been doing well against his lvl 97 Blastoise...

Blastoise for its range of attacks
Water,Ice(by TM),Dark,Normal,Fighting(by TM),Steel(by TM),
Ground(by TM),Poison(by TM),Psychic(by TM) + Rock(move tutor)
I chose Squirtle in the first Gameboy(anything)game I ever played,it was FR(terrible I know)as I have always loved it.Squirtox
(not a good nickname is it?) is now a Lv100 Blastoise and my Major Powerhouse in my team

Thomas-you do know that (with a few exceptions) all PKMN have Powerful Attacks of some kind its the individual PKMN/Trainer who makes it really strong

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom