• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you," Bria smiled as she took a bite of the pancakes. Just who made them? They were salty and very savory tasting. She couldn't spit them back out, so she kept chewing. Everything in her fought the urge to gag.

Hazel only watched Rick in silence. She couldn't find anything to say; there was a lot to process. She remained on the couch and began to idly fiddle with her crutches.

Ant glanced down at his phone and began to text.

When Bria managed to finally get that bite of food down, she looked to Juliet.

"I'll save them for later," she spoke with a fake smile, "May I have some water?" She noticed Ant on his phone, but didn't say anything. She just wanted to get the horrid taste out of her mouth.

Juliet nodded, using her powers to trade the plate for a glass of water, gently handing it to Bria.

Rick was out of the apartment like a flash and even though Mordic's trail wasn't exactly fresh, he could still track her. Her scent was well known to him by now after all... as such, he was hot on her trail.

Tuan's trail would be accompanied with the scent of copper, as she had been dragged into yet another fight. A circle of sorts had gathered around the fighters within the slums, and it appeared as though Tuan herself had nary a scratch on her freezing skin. Her opponent, on the other hand...he was only making things worse for himself. The burly man would lunge at her - she would merely sidestep and trip him with her own bare feet, seemingly bored with the challenger. Again and again, he got up and charged her, like clockwork.

As Rick found himself getting deeper and deeper into the bad part of town, he started to get worried. Not for Tuan. But for anyone who was foolish enough to start something with her. Rick quickened his pace. Hopefully he could get to her before something bad happened.

"Still," Kai added nervously. "I shouldn't have acted that way after I told you before, so I'll make it up to you," he promised with a smile. "...somehow, i still haven't thought it through..."

"Yeah, I would've thought Nova would be here," Liza pointed out, also surprised that not everyone was there.

"Thank you," Bria replied before guzzling the water. She had to be free of the taste.

"Alright," Kari replied simply.

Rick soon found Mordic. He wasn't surprised at all that she was in a fight and that she was clearly going to be the victor. He also knew that he shouldn't reveal his presence or stop her from taking her aggression out. So he simply stayed cloaked up on the roof above her and waited. Once she was done, he'd tell her that he was there.

"Enough about Nova, what about Rick?" Ant asked. "I'm shocked our resident eight pack isn't here," he joked. "Probably busy getting gains."

Juliet listened to Bria and Ant wonder about Rick with a sad smile on her face. She wondered how Nova had done in handling Rick and Hazel. Juliet had faith in her fiance but she worried about how Rick would take it. She considered calling Kiran but decided against it.

Ant raised an eyebrow at Bria. She still seemed slightly off: a bit more serious. However, he assumed it was to be expected after Juliet's procedure.

Nova opened the door to the room, since all seemed quiet.

Hazel simply glanced up at Nova, not knowing what to say.

Ant froze when he saw Bria look at him. He swiftly glanced back down at his phone, and continued to text. If asked, he would say that it was only Isabelle - and it was. She was a doctor, and as such, Ant had a lot of questions for her and her practice.

Bria looked even more confused, and just shrugged. She didn't understand people sometimes. Did she have something on her face? Was it that obvious she hated those pancakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom